Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Taim Meich said:

1805 here, and another 700 from quests not yet completed here. I'm still not spending them outside of bonuses we have plenty of time to go, and I don't want to give Robin easy multipliers. Go team Tharja!

Same been spending flags when we have the x3 multiplier, making sure I keep enough for the next one

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

Why do I get the feeling that I have seen your name before...? I think I might have seen your name while fighting in arena, and won all of em LOL.

Ummm you have a weird way of saying hello.

1. My name is in Japanese in the arena.

2. I don't even have a defense team set properly.

3. You're playing against AI.

That's like bragging you won against someone's streetpass team in Awakening.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

Ummm you have a weird way of saying hello.

1. My name is in Japanese in the arena.

2. I don't even have a defense team set properly.

3. You're playing against AI.

1. I guess it was just a coincidence then lmao.

2. Your leftest team is a defence team, so it might register as well.

3. Enemy AI might be easy, but my units aren't particularly strong enough to win all actually. But I can somewhat notice similar names appearing multiple times and recall how the fight generally was.

Anyways, nice knowing you I guess? lmao

7 hours ago, BANRYU said:

So. I'll be goin' Tharja next, ofc. 

Any of my buds from previous round(s) gonna be crossin' over to the dark side? @Tarilaan @komasa @Astellius @Motendra (?) @r4v1sh @Rafiel's Aria (Can't remember my other Merric teammates sorry if I forgot anyone though this thread probably moves too quick for them to notice lol... =3= ) Either way, best of luck folks!!

Anyway, on my side of things I can do Nino or someone (+Spd/-Def with LaD 2 + Desp 3 + forgetwhatassist, etiher default or ArdSac) for my leader to combat the blue menace... Kagero probably won't help too much against enemy robins and Tiki's probably worse off except as physical coverage against Hector and such haha ;; 

Honestly I.... Still don't know. Given that I have both units already, I see no actual incentive to pick one over the other, as I'm rather ambivalent to both. Unit-wise, I do have a slight lean toward Tharja purely for the fact she's done me more justice

I'm open to persuasion, however

2 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

2. Your leftest team is a defence team, so it might register as well.

I kind of don't care about defense feathers?

As of right now it has Ninian, Lucius, Marx, and Olivia all for training purposes.

You really have a weird way of saying hello.

"Oh, I think I've seen you before. I think I kicked your ass."

You're being pretty rude for a new member. Especially since you quoted me on an unrelated reason.

Persuasion mode engaged: Tarja is great unit as you noticed. Plus we Tarjans face oppression everywhere joining us would be great for our morale and we have Hectors and Ninos.

And cookies.

Edited by Tenzen12

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Rauðrblade+ Unlimited Blade Works.

Reveal hidden contents

RciNkT0.jpg

This is why I have RTomebreaker on MRobin. Let's be honest, I am afraid that will come up.

Also, What would be better for me to have as the unit I send out? I don't have much in the way of greens barring Hector to be honest, and the only reds of note would be Eirika, Selena and Navarre.

1 minute ago, Tenzen12 said:

Persuasion mode engaged: Tarja is great unit as you noticed. Plus we Tarjans face oppression everywhere joining us would be great for our morale and we have Hectors and Ninos.

And cookies.

Pretty much the reason I joined team tharja, the other teams can be such bullies haha.

4 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Pus we Tarjans face oppression everywhere

I mean, considering her character, most of your supporters fall under:

1. We like good units

2. We like her for her supports other than with MU for hilarity/comedy.

3. Tiddies. We don't care about anything else.

Number 3 is where it all stems from.

Edited by shadowofchaos

9 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I kind of don't care about defense feathers?

As of right now it has Ninian, Lucius, Marx, and Olivia all for training purposes.

You really have a weird way of saying hello.

"Oh, I think I've seen you before. I think I kicked your ass."

You're being pretty rude for a new member. Especially since you quoted me on an unrelated reason.

Owh, I didn't intend something like this happen. I'm deeply apologize if I sounded like that. I simply wanted to make new friends. Btw, what team you're on, would like to know.

3 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I mean, considering her character, most of your supporters fall under:

1. We like good units

2. We like her for her supports other than with MU for hilarity/comedy.

3. Tiddies. We don't care about anything else.

I guess I fall under #2, what I liked of the character is how creepy she can be. I don't care about her tits or her performance (although the latter is quite welcome), but she's nuts and that's something I appreciate in a series with too many adorable, kind, and nice females.

The odds are still in our favor. Robin hasn't lost yet. The match is even still so far. We are not gonna lose. 

Maintain the steady score, and if a multiplier hits us, fire everything you've got! Push and pull! 

To all Tharja supporters out there, I am sorry; we already suck so much that we can't even grant you x3 multipliers anymore, all those flags, unuseable due to the flawed mechanic... thanks for your lead though, I can actually get rid of those pesky flags (not meantas a brag, but sincere).

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

8 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Any of my buds from previous round(s) gonna be crossin' over to the dark side? @Tarilaan @komasa @Astellius @Motendra (?) @r4v1sh @Rafiel's Aria (Can't remember my other Merric teammates sorry if I forgot anyone though this thread probably moves too quick for them to notice lol... =3= ) Either way, best of luck folks!!

You're going Tharja, really? Have you looked at your own profile pic?
And sorry, I'm Robin locked from the second round. Had a very busy weekend so I just picked him for a fast 500 feathers, I'll admit. But best luck to ya, and may we be reunited on the next gauntlet! :)

1 minute ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

To all Tharja supporters out there, I am sorry; we already suck so much that we can't even grant you x3 multipliers anymore, all those flags, unuseable due to the flawed mechanic... thanks for your lead though, I can actually get rid of those pesky flags (not meantas a brag, but sincere).

Meanwhile, many Robin supporters themselves are secretly master tacticians as well and are plotting for the largest turnabout without resulting in a 3x from Tharja.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, let's go Team Robin! I'm one of the Tharja haters and I also wish for a male winner for a change.

I don't hate Tharja, though. I do like some parts of her characters, particularly with some supports. However, I do think that Robin should win this the most, hence why I joined Robin. XP

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

I don't hate Tharja, though. I do like some parts of her characters, particularly with some supports. However, I do think that Robin should win this the most, hence why I joined Robin. XP

Okay, yay for you? (on Tharja) :P But good to have you on the team!

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

At neutral, Tharja is still outscoring Robin 7:4. With their last bonus's though, Tharja only outscored Robin 3.6 billion to 3.3 billion.

My prediction is 9.4 billion for Robin and 9.3 billion for Tharja at the next update.

Robin: 9,968,329,241

Tharja: 9,952,993,293

I'm impressed. You were pretty right on Robin taking the lead for a while, a prediction I once could not believe. Even though it's just barely

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, yay for you? (on Tharja) :P But good to have you on the team!

Robin is the best. XP

Let's hope that Robin fans know what to do to try and pull the turnabout we need. 

3 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

I'm impressed. You were pretty right on Robin taking the lead for a while, a prediction I once could not believe. Even though it's just barely

Very close, but just off by 5 and 6 million. Still very close interestingly enough. But yeah, Tharja WILL overtake Robin sooner or later. But we'll turn things around once more.

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Very close, but just off by 5 and 6 million. Still very close interestingly enough. But yeah, Tharja WILL overtake Robin sooner or later. But we'll turn things around once more.

2 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

Actually the scores after my prediction were 9.517 billion for Robin and 9.255 billion for Tharja.

Robin's scoring has picked up a little bit and Tharja's has evened out. The most recent update had Robin score 450 million and Tharja 700 million.

Hee hee! Team Tharja; keep on rocking...

Let's show how beautiful the dark and twisted side is! Hee hee hee hee hee!

On the topic of fights though; I've been getting lots of Lucina as Team-up as of lately; aside from the previously-encountered but frequent Kagero.

... and speaking of Team-ups; anyone on Team Tharja encountered a Cecilia with these stats (34 HP / 39 ATK / 26 SPD / 20 DEF / 24 RES) and is packing Glacies as a proc move; and does not have a B-passive? Chances that it could be mine... She's still at 4* by the way.

Edited by Frosty