Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

49 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

Owh, I didn't intend something like this happen. I'm deeply apologize if I sounded like that. I simply wanted to make new friends. Btw, what team you're on, would like to know.

I do apologize if I sounded like I was trying to lecture you.

I'm on this one:

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Robin is the best. XP

Let's hope that Robin fans know what to do to try and pull the turnabout we need. 

Very close, but just off by 5 and 6 million. Still very close interestingly enough. But yeah, Tharja WILL overtake Robin sooner or later. But we'll turn things around once more.

This is actually quite good for Tharja. If team Tharja can slowly but surely get a bit more votes than team Robin each hour, by the time team Robin manages to get so far behind that they get a 3x multiplier, the margin will be so big that they won't get the advantage.

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, let's go Team Robin! I'm one of the Tharja haters and I also wish for a male winner for a change.

I just got your Ike in battle! HE'S SO AWSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Yeah Ike is cool! :D:

1 hour ago, shadowofchaos said:

I kind of don't care about defense feathers?

Why not though? I'm just curious

1 minute ago, Taim Meich said:

This is actually quite good for Tharja. If team Tharja can slowly but surely get a bit more votes than team Robin each hour, by the time team Robin manages to get so far behind that they get a 3x multiplier, the margin will be so big that they won't get the advantage.

OK then. I'll keep off the flags for now, and wait for that juicy Tha- uh, point total to get bigger and bigger.

12 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

But yeah, Tharja WILL overtake Robin sooner or later. But we'll turn things around once more.

I think we only have room for 1 or 2 3x effects before the system becomes useless in gaining any sort of advantage.

9 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Actually the scores after my prediction were 9.517 billion for Robin and 9.255 billion for Tharja.

Robin's scoring has picked up a little bit and Tharja's has evened out. The most recent update had Robin score 450 million and Tharja 700 million.

Oops. It seems that I have blundered. My bad :P

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I do apologize if I sounded like I was trying to lecture you.

No harm mate. I posted too hastily that time without thinking straight anyway. I just joined to discuss about waifu (and husbando) wars.

Edited by Tyxant

Are we at the point where Team Tharja won't be getting x3 bonuses, because if so... I'll be kind of disappointed. I want to get the most out of my remaining 2225 flags.

Just now, Frenzify said:

Are we at the point where Team Tharja won't be getting x3 bonuses, because if so... I'll be kind of disappointed. I want to get the most out of my remaining 2225 flags.

She should get one more after Robin's next bonus. But that will probably be it for her.

1 minute ago, Tyxant said:

I just joined to discuss about waifu (and husbando) wars.

You literally came for the banter XD

1 minute ago, Frenzify said:

Yeah I have even more flags than that.

But you know what team I'm on?

Robin

The team who's going to get ALLLLLLl teh x3 Bonuses WOO HOO!

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:
9 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Robin

I apologize for the rather "excited" behaviour of one of my comrades (sorry Arc) but tbh, joining the losing team is actually more beneficial in gaining feathers.

Don't worry though, we only have like 1 room for 3x effect anyway so difference isn't that big anyway.

Edited by Tyxant

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You literally came for the banter XD

Robin

Yet you can probably get good deal only for 800 of them. If your team is lucky, that is. Still good bargain.

Moral and official victory is good enough for me (once this gauntlet will end I will have 10k more feathers than before and ready promote anyway).

Edited by Tenzen12

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Robin

Right. I should have known the master tactician would need all the advantages and resources at his disposal to defeat his greatest opponent yet. Tharja tried to warn him in her confession to not break her heart, but did he listen? Nope. He better be in top form 24/7, and sleep with one eye open, lest a vengeful dark mage murder him in his sleep!

Good luck. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

I apologize for the rather "excited" behaviour of one of my comrades (sorry Arc) but tbh, joining the losing team is actually more beneficial in gaining feathers

Does't bother me, really. It might for others, I don't know. As for the feathers, I just prefer to go for my favourite unit in these things, whether it's more beneficial for gaining feathers or not...

25 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I just got your Ike in battle! HE'S SO AWSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Yeah Ike is cool! :D:

Why not though? I'm just curious

I got an Ike as my teammate too, sweet! <3

Ike is the coolest, handsomest, and best. <3

I got so many flags unspend and am affraid there won't be enough x3 moments anymore for Robin army to spend them all. I might lose out on a good final overal score.

5 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

I got so many flags unspend and am affraid there won't be enough x3 moments anymore for Robin army to spend them all. I might lose out on a good final overal score.

I'm in the same boat actually

Even so, We cannot lose our hope! WE SHALL PREVAIL!

OUR BONDS GIVE US STRENGTH

6 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Does't bother me, really. It might for others, I don't know. As for the feathers, I just prefer to go for my favourite unit in these things, whether it's more beneficial for gaining feathers or not...

Usually, I would go for the smarter choice of getting more feathers myself and you'll probably never see me here.

But after getting carried away by actually trying to get my team winning and make my comrades happier without caring about my rank anymore, I find myself caught in the passion and cannot turn back anymore.

Man this 3x effect did change alot for the gauntlet. Once from merely spamming the flags mindlessly without worrying much to using flags sparingly to ensure the other team gets no bonus while your team does. It's a special feeling for me. >m<

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

Persuasion mode engaged: Tarja is great unit as you noticed. Plus we Tarjans face oppression everywhere joining us would be great for our morale and we have Hectors and Ninos.

Seems like you've been the one doing the oppressing as of late.

Team Robin has nothing to fear. We have this guy:I'm sure you all have been beaten by him plenty of times before...

Edited by Hawk King

7 hours ago, Frenzify said:

Burn those flags Team Tharja! Teach Robin what it means to go against us!

6 hours ago, Jeheza said:

Since the Round 3 has begun and before I forget, I want to thank Julia’s army for begin an interesting rival army. Dropped to Rank 1902 in Tharja’s army with a score of 291,610.

For now though, it’s time to burn some Flags against Grima incarnate! For the glory of our beloved Plegian mistress! and for fanservice…

Well okay, but be smart about it, folks... Ideally we want to save our flags for when Robin slingshots past us so WE can get the 3x flag mods...

*gestures over shoulder at pile of hoarded flags* As for me, I have not yet begun to fight... *snickers sinisterly*

7 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

That's funny. I think that's exactly what's inscribed on Lyon's tombstone. 

Nahhh I mean, maybe, but hey it's cool I learned from the mistakes of Lyon and the others >3>

6 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

Am I seriously going to lose three times in a row?

I mean.... I can't comment on the first two times, but if you were honestly not expecting Tharja to take it in a landslide then I think it's safe to say that's a bit naive, friendo.  

6 hours ago, Frenzify said:

If it was that kind of gauntlet, everyone would be a winner.

Except the asexuals.

6 hours ago, komasa said:

Apologies @BANRYU it seems that we are now enemies. See you on the otherside *-*~

No hard feelings, bud. *slowly pulls out large collection of Dark tomes*

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

Honestly I.... Still don't know. Given that I have both units already, I see no actual incentive to pick one over the other, as I'm rather ambivalent to both. Unit-wise, I do have a slight lean toward Tharja purely for the fact she's done me more justice

I'm open to persuasion, however

There's dat 500 flags victory modifier. Also, the prospect of fighting alongside my almost-fully-optimized Nino (+Spd, LaD2 + Desperation, only missing a proc)... Just bring any unit with Hone Atk 3 and she's smoking everything for you. all the weedz 420blazeit emblem

1 hour ago, r4v1sh said:

You're going Tharja, really? Have you looked at your own profile pic?
And sorry, I'm Robin locked from the second round. Had a very busy weekend so I just picked him for a fast 500 feathers, I'll admit. But best luck to ya, and may we be reunited on the next gauntlet! :)

HAH xD A fair point! I guess it's more a matter of I personally identify with Robin, BUT I like Tharja and find her more interesting as a character. xD I regret not being able to side with Robin this VG though, certainly TwT I'll admit to being a sellout and following the path of most flags lolol ;; (4200 so far from just the first two rounds-- that's about what I made in total last time while riding with Camilla the whole way)

29 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Team Robin has nothing to fear. We have this guy:IMG_0310.thumb.PNG.ffa27b3c6815cd00a2a8944c72372732.PNGI'm sure you all have been beaten by him plenty of times before...

I'm supposed to be playing Fire Emblem Heroes but this one player keeps kicking my ass.