Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Gustavos said:

I keep getting a level 15 Olivia that doesn't have Dance as my ally. Is there any way I can get that to not happen?

Who are you using to head into battle?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I keep getting a level 15 Olivia that doesn't have Dance as my ally. Is there any way I can get that to not happen?

If it's consistent, it's probably someone in your friendslist. Find them and eliminate them from the list. You can find out who it is by tapping on their lead unit in the friend list, that will show you their skills. 

Just now, Gustavos said:

A level 29 Olivia that does have skills. But this doesn't seem to happen when I use somebody else like my Robin. 

Because your friends are given based on the BST of the current unit you use (65% sure thats the reason why so don't quote me on that)

1. Use someone higher

2. Delete your friend

Choose one!

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I wish someone was obsessed with me

whoa whoa whoa easy there... be careful what you wish for... Thraja is always watching 

1 minute ago, komasa said:

whoa whoa whoa easy there... be careful what you wish for... Thraja is always watching 

Its not like Tharja is going to jump out of the screen and grab onto my leg and never let go or something!

Or someone on this forum spontaneously follows me into every thread I post in

Anywho, 198,440 gets me at rank 15,750 and I still have a ton of feathers to donate!

So I have a level 10 Robin I recently 4 starred.

It literally pits me against 3 level 18s that my friends' level 40s wrecks.

I guess having a low level gives you easy wins instead of some auto lose situations.

8 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I guess having a low level gives you easy wins instead of some auto lose situations.

Yeah people have been doing that strat from since the beginning! I even did it with team henry LOL

Komasa's OP OP Jeorge killed everyone >:D

12 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Yeah I was thinking about joining Team Henry with my 3* level 20 Henry for that reason, TBH. Ohwellshrug I wanted to join Merric =3= and did allright (2nd feather bracket from top), so.

Edited by BANRYU

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Anywho, 198,440 gets me at rank 15,750 and I still have a ton of feathers to donate!

Are you spending flags even without the 3x bonus? Because really, I still have a ton of flags to spend and I'm starting to get desperate here :sweatdrop:
Shoulda spent them all on Merric when I had free time to play

Just now, r4v1sh said:

Are you spending flags even without the 3x bonus?

Yeah I have to!

Just in case we never get a chance again and I don't want it to be too late and I have too much feathers to spend and not enough time!

2 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Are you spending flags even without the 3x bonus? Because really, I still have a ton of flags to spend and I'm starting to get desperate here :sweatdrop:
Shoulda spent them all on Merric when I had free time to play

I'm having the same problem. I have like 1200 Feathers on me, but obviously am team Tharja and she just keeps building on her lead. Seems like if I had Team Robin, I'd be getting a consistent 3x, lol. 

12 minutes ago, Sleypnyr said:

I'm having the same problem. I have like 1200 Feathers on me, but obviously am team Tharja and she just keeps building on her lead. Seems like if I had Team Robin, I'd be getting a consistent 3x, lol. 

I still I'm on team Robin but... I still have 4025 flags saved... and there wasn't a single bonus round ever since I woke up today...
WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah I have to!

Just in case we never get a chance again and I don't want it to be too late and I have too much feathers to spend and not enough time!

Yeah. I guess I'll start spending when the next bonus gets going, up until they're done... and them curl around in a warm blanket thinking of every past mistake.

(w8 wat? You're Arcanite? WhenHow did you become a tomato?)

Edited by r4v1sh

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah I have to!

I should probably start to do that as well as I had the incredible luck to either be at college or sleep during most of the 3x phases so far, so I'm still sitting on my nice pile of >3700 flags. At least I got rid of some of those today, and the next bonus for Robin shouldn't be all that far away, which means I'll stay hopeful.

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah I have to!

but Arcanite, if you spend flags now it gets us further away from getting the multiplier D: 

also you can calculate how many hours you need to spend flags! since you can spend up to 400 a round. so if you had 2000 flags, you'd need 5 hours to spend them all, so you could safely wait until 5 hours are left n' stuff.

edit: well, that's assuming you have all the time in the world and don't have things besides FEH to do i guess xD

Edited by wizzard of soz

9 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Since I went Team Leo! :D:

Interesting to see that my Oboro reputation is building

5 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

but Arcanite, if you spend flags now it gets us further away from getting the multiplier D: 

also you can calculate how many hours you need to spend flags! since you can spend up to 400 a round. so if you had 2000 flags, you'd need 5 hours to spend them all, so you could safely wait until 5 hours are left n' stuff.

edit: well, that's assuming you have all the time in the world and don't have things besides FEH to do i guess xD

Bro

I can maths

Trust me

still have flags to collect so I'm not worried

@Arcanite Well you know.. I do try to hide my tendencies for cute robots

5 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

I still I'm on team Robin but... I still have 4025 flags saved... and there wasn't a single bonus round ever since I woke up today...
WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Yeah. I guess I'll start spending when the next bonus gets going, up until they're done... and them curl around in a warm blanket thinking of every past mistake.

Get your eyes checked. That's not a tomato, it's a 100% organic, pesticide free, home-farmed Hoshidian TOMOBORO!!

And seeing so many flag problems... I just so glad to have dumped a load of flags at Henry and Leo @_@

45 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Its a neat little trick apparently. When I was at team Linde I lost a couple of battles. At team julia I lost a couple of battles as well. I used 5 star units. Right now I am using lv.33 robin 4*. 

And I was so worried he could be too weak that I levelled him up the last couple of days - shouldnt have done that.

Guess a lv.1 robin would have been even better ☺?☺

Hope they never change that system

Edited by Jedrus Lilac

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Bro

I can maths

Trust me

still have flags to collect so I'm not worried

i can't maths

don't trust me

i'm worried, but i trust.

such a close match i'm shaking from excitement. jk i'm actually shaking because 5 hours of sleep but 

Early this morning I had Total Rank 959... ah well.

My current score on Team Robin... needing more multipliers.

LWTMq46.png

Apologies to any forum members if I accidentally deleted you while trying to get the flag colors quests.

I really can't remember who's who on my friends list since this gauntlet started...

Aside from obvious people/those I have known for a while.

11 minutes ago, komasa said:

I do try to hide my tendencies for cute robots

O.O

7 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

such a close match i'm shaking from excitement. jk i'm actually shaking because 5 hours of sleep but 

Soz!

Get some sleep!

That's definitely not good for your health! LOL

6 minutes ago, ErrantDShepherd said:

Apologies to any forum members if I accidentally deleted you while trying to get the flag colors quests.

I really can't remember who's who on my friends list since this gauntlet started...

Aside from obvious people/those I have known for a while.

Slowly but surely I'm getting more and more scared of the flak I'll get from deleting an SF user

35 minutes ago, komasa said:

And seeing so many flag problems... I just so glad to have dumped a load of flags at Henry and Leo @_@

Yeah. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Too bad I was a bit overwhelmed during the weekend match =/
Anyways, here's to hoping team Tharja realizes there will be no more bonuses for them and start spending like crazy.

36 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Since I went Team Leo! :D:

Interesting to see that my Oboro reputation is building

Ohmygawd! Oboro just went full nohrian scum!
flpping oboro did it for me

Edited by r4v1sh