Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have 500 flags stockpiled (used my other 2000 already). I'll be able to drop 400 into this current multiplier.

Needless to say, team Robin. Still bitter of my poor Julia....

Edited by Cossack>Cavalier

I'm starting to spend flags as one of team Tharja now... For the next 6 hours, 200 flags each win for team Tharja!

I doubt Robin will be able to even surpass Tharja in this bonus hour, but it's been fun anyway. Whoever wins (Tharja), we all win, it's being an exciting match so far!

it's not about winning or losing, it's about the friends we made along the way!

i'm a lil hyped to see how this turns out! and pretty much everyone on both sides is gonna be burning flags like mad in these hours. i look forward to just seeing the scores rocket up lol.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF TEAM ROBIN!

THE TIME IS NOW

IT IS TIME

WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!?!?!?

Spoiler

ITS TIME TO TIP THE FLIPPING SCALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

I accidentally went into the last voting gauntlet match with Merric as my lead. Livin' in the past! Excalibur tome forever! RIP 6,000 lead bonus points from the multiplier!

Should have used a Light's Blessing...

Just now, Astellius said:

???

Its an item that you can use when you choose to "Continue" instead of "Give Up" after losing a battle, and it revives all your allies and gives them their skills active and the ability to move.

Some math for all of you from GameFAQs:

Assuming Tharja gets lets say 650 million votes next hour (a rough average based on the past few hours)

Robin needs 3233.74 million to just tie
He needs 5150.74 million to have a decent shot at winning (9 hours left to go after this one)
And 5817.48 million to push Tharja into a 3x bonus

Robin's strongest hour this whole match was at 9am yesterday, at 3230.20 million. His previous bonus hour was 3037.56 million. Judging from previous data its not expected he will get much more than 3000 million. If Robin performs crazy poorly and ends up getting another bonus hour by the end, the amounts he'll need to win will be even further into the realm of impossibility.

As long as Robin gets within 600 million of a tied score after this, he wont get another bonus hour.

Also according to the numbers: Robin would need another x3 round to have even a faint hope of beating Tharja. And would have to do it without tipping the numbers so much that Tharja gets a bonus hour. Which is a very tiny window.

Robin has basically already lost.

Edited by TheNiddo

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF TEAM ROBIN!

THE TIME IS NOW

IT IS TIME

WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!?!?!?

Reveal hidden contents

ITS TIME TO TIP THE FLIPPING SCALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1442167720182.gif

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

Its an item that you can use when you choose to "Continue" instead of "Give Up" after losing a battle, and it revives all your allies and gives them their skills active and the ability to move.

I know what the item is, but I said I didn't get the 6,000 bonus points for the lead character. Hence, your reply didn't make sense, because it's not like that would've put Robin as my lead.

Just now, Astellius said:

I know what the item is, but I said I didn't get the 6,000 bonus points for the lead character. Hence, your reply didn't make sense, because it's not like that would've put Robin as my lead.

Okay, I got confused then. I apologize.