Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

Well, I for one I'm perfectly happy with this turn of events. Rest easy Leo, Grima's puppet no longer has any chance of claiming the victory that should've been yours. Yes, I know Leo wouldn't have been able to win against Tharja either but a guy can dream, right?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Arcanite said:

Well that's probably true

Robin needed you more! No matter, soon enough we shall have another bonus. I am seriously hoping we get one more!

DONT SPEND YOUR FLAGS SO WE CAN GET LOW FASTER!

I plan to save my flags as much as I can, but it's getting later here. I want to have them spent before I go to bed ^.^''

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I plan to save my flags as much as I can, but it's getting later here. I want to have them spent before I go to bed ^.^''

Give me your account so I can log in and spend them while you're sleeping

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

No, don't do this. There will be no more multipliers. Even if it did come up, we already showed we can't make up the difference.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well that's probably true

Robin needed you more! No matter, soon enough we shall have another bonus. I am seriously hoping we get one more!

I think it'd be better to just spend what we have now. I don't think we're gonna get another multiplier in time before the match is over and even if we did the difference could be too big to catch. 

4 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but this was hardly a real final match. IS simply obfuscated the numbers with their bandaid comeback mechanic. This match was still the equivalent of sending a toddler in to box Mike Tyson.

No, it was. At least yesterday it was. Yeah, IS would need to work on how the Voting Gauntlet works out some more, but at least this final match was far better than the last two final matches. I felt really excited and for a moment, I thought we could win. 

I for one have no regrets in this.

Well, this is lame. Somehow Robin didn't pull ahead again when he should have. It doesn't make sense. Maybe some Team Robin people were at work or something and missed the multiplier.

Tharja doesn't deserve to win. And I might not do the gauntlet anymore if I'm only going to see my hated characters win them. I now regret ever being a part of this one.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Hawk King said:

No, don't do this. There will be no more multipliers. Even if it did come up, we already showed we can't make up the difference.

Fine

NOBODY DONATE POINTS, OR USE YOUR FLAGS

That better?

If we stay at the same exact point count we might have a chance! Lemme dream please

I guess that's it. Gg

To be honest I am just happy I got my VENGEANCE on Julia. Beating Robin is just nice bonus. It's shame Cecilia wasn't in gauntlet though.

Edited by Tenzen12

Just now, Anacybele said:

Well, this is lame. Somehow Robin didn't pull ahead again when he should have. It doesn't make sense. Maybe some Team Robin people were at work or something and missed the multiplier.

Tharja doesn't deserve to win. And I might not do the gauntlet anymore if I'm only going to see my hated characters win them.

If giving up free feathers is really worth being that butthurt and salty to you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ then uh, sure.

I got so many replies, but yeah I started using them after getting the 2nd reply that said to go and do it. The reason I kept all these flags was with the assumption that Robin would be in the weaker status thus more 3x multiplier opportunities, but Robin hasn't exactly been getting those chances a lot. 

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

Just now, BANRYU said:

If giving up free feathers is really worth being that butthurt and salty to you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ then uh, sure.

Can I help it if IS keeps putting my most hated characters in the gauntlet and against a lot of characters that they'd obviously beat? No.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Fine

That better?

If we stay at the same exact point count we might have a chance! Lemme dream please

???

Everyone should just spend every flag they have remaining from here on out. Yesterday during these hours Tharja only scored around 500 million per hour. Depending on our flag situation, we still have a real chance. The next few hours will tell us more.

I believe the only way Robin can win is to get a multiplier on the final hour. Any sooner than that, and I think Team Tharja still has enough flags to take back whatever lead Robin could potentially achieve.

18 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

The comeback mechanic artificially scales things, though, such that a 4:1 ratio is impossible. The current situation is the equivalent of Tharja easily winning 3:1 under the old system.

If a team would normally have been up 12:1, then 4:1 would be possible.

14 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

Another disappointing gauntlet.  And this is about the best that FEH has in terms of "events".

Vortex mode can't come soon enough.

I'm not going to say no to free feathers. I don't care about winning or losing. I'm here to have fun.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Can I help it if IS keeps putting my most hated characters in the gauntlet and against a lot of characters that they'd obviously beat? No.

No, but you can help your crappy attitude. 

Dude, come on. We did our best. We shouldn't have to be this upset over it. The multiplier at least gave us a better chance this time than any other time before. Maybe with this, IS can work harder for the next Gauntlet.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm not going to say no to free feathers. I don't care about winning or losing. I'm here to have fun.

^ THIS!

This is what I'm saying! I know its disappointing our favorite heroes don't win, but it can't be helped. We can try again next time. Who knows, maybe the next one will be the armored units. We all know who'd win that one. 

*cough*Hector*cough*

3 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Yesterday during these hours Tharja only scored around 500 million per hour. 

Furthermore, Robin scored 2.7 billion in the last hour. That puts our power at 900 million per hour without the multiplier

And Robin shouldn't wait for a multiplier if his best multiplier was just over 3 billion. By the time we could make that happen, the scores for both teams will surpass 30 billion each - impossible to tie up the score let alone take a lead. We need to match blow for blow. It also lets the longtime Team Robins spend their bank accounts of flags too. 

Edited by Gustavos

I'm annoyed about that too but I'm still getting feathers even though I'm losing!

The underdog gets more feathers anyway! :P

Just now, Beddlam said:

No, but you can help your crappy attitude. 

C'mon we're all friends here!

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wish more people had this attitude :/

all the negativity is kind of disheartening. 

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Fine

That better?

Problem is that only a few of Team Robin are here, us not spending flags...won't make any difference... Not to mention many still have 1000+ flags, so it'd be a waste since the gauntlet is coming to an end.

I think we can win. I mean, if some people were at work or sleeping in Team Robin, the same applies to Tharja. Which would explain the sudden drop of score this hour. So either Tharja's votes are going down, and we use all our flags, either, Team Tharja wakes up and we can reach another multiplier by the end of the day if Team Tharja spends many flags as well.

Just now, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

I. got so many replies, but yeah I started using them after getting the 2nd replay that said to go and do it. The reason I kept all these flags was with the assumption that Robin would be in the weaker status this more 3x multiplier opportunities, but Robin hasn't exactly been getting those chances a lot. 

From what I hear, some dumb Team Robinites elsewhere have been rallying for mass flag usage 'to make sure Tharja doesn't pull ahead' or some horseshit like that =3= my condolences. 

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's true, and I agree with the sentiment that IS needs to have more balanced and interesting gauntlets wholeheartedly, but you CAN help the attitude you choose to have on the matter ~3~ But hey, if being a negative nancy all the way to the bank makes ya happy then do whatchu want. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, DarkLordIvy said:

I wish more people had this attitude :/

all the negativity is kind of disheartening. 

I'm still positive!

WE CAN STILL WIN THIS ONE!

I BELIEVE IN THE SCALES!

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

This is what I'm saying! I know its disappointing our favorite heroes don't win, but it can't be helped. We can try again next time. Who knows, maybe the next one will be the armored units. We all know who'd win that one. 

*cough*Hector*cough*

That's a funny way to spell Kellam.