Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

Placed 3,620 on Team Linde for 2,100 feathers, 6,717 on Team Julia for 1,700 feathers, 24,248 on Team Tharja for 2,300 feathers, 8,915 overall for 2,200 feathers, and Tharja victory for 500 feathers. 8,800 feathers total.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's over!!

When the Gauntlet started I had 9500 feathers, now I have over 20,000! All thanks to Leo, his team gave me the most... You are winner to me otouto-kun.

I wasn't playing at all in the last round, just open it at random to get more feathers, but whitout Leo, I lost the interest, also I can't play a lot in my work. The first round was the most fun anyway.

Now, to use all these feathers on Xander!!

21k total rank, 13k in team. Not bad. 

It was fun gauntlet and I can say I even forgave Julia and am indifferent toward her. In other hand I really came to like Tarja. I was fond of her before, but now truly appreciate her.

For now I will keep feathers and decide who I promote based on skill fodder I roll.

Didn't track my army ranks, but for feathers, I ended up with 2500(Merric), 2500(Leo), 2300(Robin) and 3000 for cumulative (Rank 501) for a total of 10,700 feathers. I did legitimately want Merric or Leo to win, but that cumulative reward is plenty worth it for trying to support them. All but 310 flags were 3x, too. Just couldn't get another Robin multiplier.

In the end, still a fun diversion to break up the monotony of tower grinding :^_^:

So it officially ended. Sadly, our efforts weren't enough, but this battle against Tharja was very fun, so I have no regrets. Congrats Team Tharja for their victory and thank you for this fight! :D

I don't care about my rank but apparently I have enough feathers to get Navarre to 5*, so I will promptly use them. :3

Placed 90 in team Sanaki for 3500 feathers, in the1500 range in team Julia for 3100 feathers. 18,255 for team Robin for 2,300 feathers and got a Total Rank of 698 for 3000 feathers.

This nets me a grand total 11.9k feathers.

5 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Just go click on the gauntlet icon on the map, you get the rewards when you do that.

Think he's reffering to the 20 orbs we get from IS

Edited by Magnux7

5 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Just go click on the gauntlet icon on the map, you get the rewards when you do that.

He means the special rewards, orbs and stuff.

Robin has been found dead in Miami

Well, at least it wasn't a total massacre. For one, I actually thought we had a chance, and thats waaaaaay better than the past gauntlets ever gave us. This one had lots of fun and close matches!

53 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It took about a day for us to actually get the gauntlet rewards last time, right?

Should be available right now.

I got rank 8,155

Got shit ton of feathers for it. Too bad they got to go Barste :/

Overall very fun gauntlet, much then the last one.

28 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Should be available right now.

I got rank 8,155

Got shit ton of feathers for it. Too bad they got to go Barste :/

Overall very fun gauntlet, much then the last one.

I was talking about the 20 orbs and such. You're special person #2 lel

With the Voting Gauntlet over, all that's left from the FEH Channel livestream is Vortex mode and its Trial map quests.

And then, there's also Lloyd's GHB map, Narcian's GHB map rerun and its quests, and whatever that wedding-themed banner is.

Edited by Roflolxp54

2100, 2100, 2300, 1800 and 500 feathers, adds up to 8800 total (if my maths is right). 44% to Odin's promotion. In fact, with various other feathers, I'm now sitting on 744 away from getting Blarblade+ on Linde.

Whelp, looks like Tharja won and much like Camilla proving that the only thing you need to be popular is a borderline offensive level of fanservice in your design and dick riding the player and Lucina, continuing the women dominance. Waifus truly are laifu.

1488323787686s.jpg