Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

If only I had Henry, Julia, Leo, or Tharja... If Merric had his stupid hat, then I might join him for kicks and F!Robin can't be part of this for obvious reasons. Meanwhile, Odin.

Now that I think of it, I've only joined 2 teams where I had them in my army: Cherche and Sharena. Didn't join Alfonse, Beruka, Lucina or Subaki's team. 

Edited by Kaden

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Arcanite Clearly you should pull from one of the banners and support whomever you pull first. Come to the Dark Side.

You say that as if I have orbs coming out of every non-distinct hole in my body

I'm probably not gonna bother with pulling from either of those banners since I don't need anyone on there (I have a red, blue, and green tome user).

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Still not sure who to support between Linde and Julia. So hard to decide between FE3 waifu and FE4 waifu.

It'll be hard to determine who's going to beat who in any combination of Sanaki, Linde, and Julia. But one thing's for sure, who ever faces Tharja is gonna get blown into 5 different dimensions.

So between Julia and Linde, whoever isn't going against Tharja

If they go against each other, flip a coin. Heads for Linde, tails for Julia

Edited by Arcanite

16 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Arcanite Clearly you should pull from one of the banners and support whomever you pull first. Come to the Dark Side.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You say that as if I have orbs coming out of every non-distinct hole in my body

I'm probably not gonna bother with pulling from either of those banners since I don't need anyone on there (I have a red, blue, and green tome user).

It'll be hard to determine who's going to beat who in any combination of Sanaki, Linde, and Julia. But one thing's for sure, who ever faces Tharja is gonna get blown into 5 different dimensions.

So between Julia and Linde, whoever isn't going against Tharja

If they go against each other, flip a coin. Heads for Linde, tails for Julia

Or you could just join Team Leo.

3 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Or you could just join Team Leo.

Yeah I could.....

It would be the most honorable too since I went Team Ephraim and we won against him...

decisions decisions,..........

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Team Linde! Or Julia!

Julia seems to be the most common denominator that people want me to choose. However, others have used logicz to come to the conclusion that Male Robin is the best choice for me.....

I think I know what I'll do

Spoiler

I'm not going to say for sure who I'm going with.

I'll just go with whoever the underdog is, whether or not I have them.

And I PROMISE I will advocate for whoever I join

Even if its someone I don't care for!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

No, no, you're missing the point. You're not pulling because you need anyone. You're pulling to determine which waifu who to support. I'll make you pull regardless.

Or, you know, you can just use one of the gacha simulators to do the same thing.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Or, you know, you can just use one of the gacha simulators to do the same thing.

Thanks, but no thanks!!

I have already decided on what I want to do.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You're pulling to determine which waifu who to support. I'll make you pull regardless.

I guess this is ignoring the 4 other non-waifu participants in this gauntlet

And if you're making me pull, you better send me the money ;)

But like I said, I know what to do now. No more complaining from me! I hope

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Thanks, but no thanks!!

I have already decided on what I want to do.

I guess this is ignoring the 4 other non-waifu participants in this gauntlet

And if you're making me pull, you better send me the money ;)

But like I said, I know what to do now. No more complaining from me! I hope

Will you accept my invitation to the dark?

31 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah I could.....

It would be the most honorable too since I went Team Ephraim and we won against him...

Yes, yes, it most definitely would be. Join Leo. 

30 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

No, no, you're missing the point. You're not pulling because you need anyone. You're pulling to determine which waifu who to support. I'll make you pull regardless.

If you're making people pull, you'd better be buying XD

Tharja is going to win, going to join the most unpopular, which is obviously Julia. After she loses the next unpopular, then the rigged loser to Tharja. Free feathers every round, gg.

Edited by L9999

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Meh, I don't care much for any mages, really, but I always like feathers, so I'll back Sanaki since Tellius bias.

I would go Sanaki, but she decided to not show herself to me and I finished her banner at 4% :/. I think she has the least chance of me joining her out of everyone else. except Henry of course.

25 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Yes, yes, it most definitely would be. Join Leo. 

15 minutes ago, komasa said:

Join Leo! Think about all the cute disgusted faces Orobo's going to make because you've sided with Nohrian scum x'D

I have to admit, I wasn't really considering it until you two said this XD

Komasa makes a very very good argument though!

But we shall see soon enough my friends, we shall see......

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I would go Sanaki, but she decided to not show herself to me and I finished her banner at 4% :/. I think she has the least chance of me joining her out of everyone else. except Henry of course.

Yeah, bummer that I don't have her right now either. But if Sanaki loses and male Robin is still an option, I'll go to his team. I DO have him!

Looks obvious that Tharja is going to win mmmm

Well, I have a Henry, Tharja, MRobin, Linde and Leo... But probably I'm going with Leo, poor boy deserve it, but I'm not sure if using him as my unit, since I feel that everything is going to be full of Robins

I only have three of these Mages. Leo, Robin, and Tharja. Of those Leo is by far my favorite so I'll be supporting him, if he loses I'll switch to Robin. But under no circumstance will I support support team Tharja. If I had all these units I would've gone with Julia but I don't have a Julia, such is life so Leo it is!

Also either Nino, Cecilia, or Lilina should have been options.

Edited by Locke087

Out of those 8 I only have Tharja, M!Robin, and Henry.

I want the feathers, but I honestly don't know how I'd win anything with Henry, my M!Robin is vanilla still, and Tharja... Well we already know what's going to happen there.

Why can't I just  side with Lilina? It's a good thing my Lilina has Red Tomebreaker so she can cover more of the triangle. 

Guess I'm undecided for now?

9 minutes ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

Out of those 8 I only have Tharja, M!Robin, and Henry.

I want the feathers, but I honestly don't know how I'd win anything with Henry, my M!Robin is vanilla still, and Tharja... Well we already know what's going to happen there.

Why can't I just  side with Lilina? It's a good thing my Lilina has Red Tomebreaker so she can cover more of the triangle. 

Guess I'm undecided for now?

Join Team Leo. 

I don't have him. I'm still joining his team

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Now I want to be on team Merric

He was so awesome in shadow dragon :(

You should follow the guidance of the Excalibur tome. Its wisdom shall guide you well.

It will at least guide you to cookies:

8 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Join team Merric. We're not the dark side, but we have cookies...because sometimes I'll bake. D: ....or just make cookie dough that's totally salmonella free.