Choose your focus

NekoKnight

I've been hearing other people lamenting not getting the characters they wanted while their focus was around. But what if you could choose your own focus? I'm imagining a system that would help people getting those characters they missed without making it TOO easy to get everything you want. The way I'd set it up is that you would select 4 characters, 1 from each color. You would be able to pull from this focus as much as you like BUT, after you pull a focus character, the focus is closed for 30 days. Who would you put into a custom focus?

For me I would do:

Red: Eldigan - I like my horses and while Ursula destroys most things, she by herself can't solo a map without support, particularly if there are tough greens around. Eligan has a cool unique weapon and natural Fury, so that's nice.

Blue: M!Robin - As much as the heart yearns for Ninian, my non-horse teams need a strong Blue caster. TA also makes him a strong counter to most colorless units as well.

Green: Minerva - I'd like to build a flier team and green is the last color I don't have a 5* in. Minerva hits hard but unlike her brother, she is fast as well. Hector could also easily be a top pick.

Colorless: Priscilla - This is just a personal choice. I don't have any characters in this category that I simply must have (besides maybe Takumi) but I love her artwork and mounted healers are pretty good for training units and other non-arena stuff.

I don't think the devs would ever do this but it's fun to think about.

If I could choose a focus, I'd choose all reds or colourless so I can do proper hunt summoning.

On the focus, I would have Eldigan, Karel, M!Corrin and Tharja - four charries I just don't seem to be able to pull.

On the colourless, I would have Takumi, Jeorge, Klein and Jaffar - four more charries I can't pull (except Jeorge, but I would like the opp to get him at 5*, too).

If I had to go one of each, it would be - Hinoka (only blue I don't have at 5* exclusive on my main account), Karel, Takumi, Hector.

Four units that I would like? I would love more blue units or colorless.

Blue: Azura, Ephraim (for merges), Linde and Ninian (but would switch for Sharena if that was an option)

Colorless: Kagero, Jaffar, Elise, Klein

And if I had to go one per color: Azura, Julia, Kagero and Leo.

After taking a long look at the list, I realized that there aren't that many units I REALLY want that I don't already have. Huh, thats actually really nice being F2P

45 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

Raven with a sword, Lucius with a tome, Lachesis with a sword, and Faye wielding anything but a bow. 

Hide contents

Yup, I am still slightly dismayed. 

Don't worry, I'm sure those will be the winners of the next CYL poll and get those weapons as alternates. Surely.

6 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Eirika, Eirika, Eirika, and Eirika.

I don't care I just want Eirika.

(Eirika, Takumi, Elise, and Seliph).

I just got an Eirika as well as Hector and Ninian, two other characters at the top of my list. You're in luck for Takumi though, considering the current focus.

15 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Don't worry, I'm sure those will be the winners of the next CYL poll and get those weapons as alternates. Surely.

I just got an Eirika as well as Hector and Ninian, two other characters at the top of my list. You're in luck for Takumi though, considering the current focus.

Yeah, I hope I can pull Takumi now.  If not... tough luck I guess haha.  I had some luck when I was trying for Eirika in the Princesses focus... by getting Leo, that is.

I have most characters I really want on the main account already, but I'd go for

-Eirika
-Olwen
-Titania
-Sakura

out of our current roster, just for having characters I like and don't yet have.

But the second Ayra is out it should just be Ayra Ayra Ayra Ayra

Edited by Thor Odinson

I have most of the characters I wanted now too (partially due to spending money, but I didn't spend all that much, thankfully!).

Buuut:

Ryoma

Elincia (either one, though I prefer her RD design)

Kieran (either one, though I do like his RD armor better)

RD Ike

Summer Ike with Drumstick Axe

Yup, that'll do it. :)

PoR Ike, RD Ike, CYL Ike, Awakening Ike

Of characters that already exist in the game, I would like to see a focus of characters that have the same artist as the theme.  For example a cuboon themed focus could have Reinhardt, Olwen, Palla, and Lukas.  Or a Yamada Akihiro one could have Gunter, Jagen, Ogma, and Zephiel (though I doubt GHB characters will ever be focus characters).

But for characters that don't exist in the game yet, I'd go for Tellius characters like: Elincia, Micaiah, Kurthnaga, and Haar.  I just want more Tellius representation in the game.. xP

Edited by SHSL Ninja

This is basically "insert ingredient of OP build" for me

So for right now i want Klein, and the rest is random SI fodder but mainly Abel(Swordbreaker), Hana(LnD), and a random with Brave+

Edited by JSND

Well, in red I want Eldigan or Alm, dunno. In blue I really, really want Ninian. Green obviously Hector, since the beginning I want Hector, give me Hector!! And colorless Lucius, I sped over 140 orbs and no Lucius yet, just give me him!!

Choose my own Focus?...

1. Jaffar (Life and Death & Threaten SPD)
2. Klein (Brave Bow+, Death Blow, & Quick Riposte)
3. Cain (Brave Sword +, Escutcheon, Wings of Mercy, & Threaten ATT)
4. Hector (Distant Counter, Distant Counter, & Distant Counter)

Needless to say, I'm focused far more on Skill Inheritance than the characters themselves. I would have thrown Takumi in there for Close Counter, but I find Distant Counter to be more in demand for my own personal units. // However, if I was to choose four favorite characters...

1. Hector (Come on, it's Hector! The unstoppable juggernaut!)
2. Ephraim (Sacred Stones was my first ever Fire Emblem game, and I am a proud supporter of Team Ephraim!)
3. Lyn (Always loved the classic GBA games, and I also do not have Lady Lyndis yet.)
4. Cherche (Gotta give this spot to my Awakening avatar's spouse. I love her character and personality. // Special mention to Elise for competing against Cherche for the 4th spot.)
Honorable Mentions: Elise, Lucina, Erika, Azura, Selena, Fir, F!Corrin // Ike, Arthur

Just in case if you are wondering where the other dudes are, I am waiting for Nolan, Duessel, and Mycen. Fire Emblem Heroes needs more bad*** old men. (I like Gunter, but his story arc puts a stain on being a favorite.)

I thought this meant for characters not in the game and was about to say SainLuteCormag, and Innes...

In terms of characters currently in the game, honestly I just really want FlorinaLuciusHector, and Alm. Some of these are my favorite characters, and some I just really want skills from lol.