A Choice Between Two Units

Sable Argyle

So I'm stuck with a conundrum: I have two green mages on my team and I plan to rotate one out when the season ends so I can keep up with feathers, however both of them fulfill niche roles that the other can't.
My options are Cecilia (with +res, -def ) and Julia (with +spd, -def). 
Julia's been in the team longer and with her bow breaker and wipe out archers, but her real use comes from being able to take out the ever present Nowi and Ninian, which my other units cannot deal with effectively.
Cecilia is the new recruit but she packs Triangle Adept, allowing her to also remove bows and her biggest asset, green tome breaker.
For reference my other two constant units are Rein (with +att, -spd) and Lucina (with -hp, +def)
Green tomes are something I've struggled against due to Lucina lacking distance counter, but I've noticed that Cecilia can't quite muster enough damage to reliable take dragons out, especially if she's taken damage.
So assuming Julia isn't in the next Arena rotation who should I keep in?

Skill reference

Rein: HP+5, Vantage, Spur atk 2,  Rally Def, Glimmer
Lucina: Defiant spd 3, Sword Breaker 2, Spur atk 3, Draw Back, Aether
Cecilia: Triangle adept 2, Greentome breaker 2, Hone Cav,  Rally Res, Iceberg
Julia: Res +3, Bowbreaker 3, Breath of life 3, Rally Atk, Dragon Fang

As an aside, other people are free to use this space who also have problems deciding between two units.

That's what the "Ask a FE Heroes Question" topic is for.

And the answer to your question is try out both, and see how it works.  Also, Reinhardt is missing Death Blow.