From the games you haven't played yet, which character is your favorite?

M.T. Cicero

I still haven't played a lot of FE games (especially the older ones) and Heroes does a great job introducing me to new characters. Some of them even make me want to play their respective games and know more about their story.

As for me: Lucina seems like a genuinly nice lord, great design and her story with Chrom etc. seems interesting. (I will probably buy Awakening after playing through Shadows). Jeorge for that matter is also good, but I don't use him.

And I absolutly love Michalis and Zephiel, making the latter my first promoted 5*. I know they are baddies, but they both fascinate me and I can't wait to kick their *** in the future. And they both look rather glorious.

Do you have some favorites of the ones you've never played before? And what makes them appeal to you? Artstyle/Quotes?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never played the Archanea games but I really like Jeorge as well. The whitewings, too, all 3 of them. 

Sanaki is such a good unit that I like her, and her design is neato burrito as well. She reminds me a little of my baby L'Arachel as well :3

Edited by YouSquiddinMe

Olwen and Reinhardt amaze me. They look cool, act cool. And are becoming some of my favorite characters. I have yet to play Thracia 776, however, I want to see more characters represented from this game.

Seliph is my best sword user in Heroes right now and he has become my favorite of the units I have pulled.  I really need to play FE 4 and 5 I just haven't gotten to it yet.

I've never played any of the Archanea or Jugdral games, but Julia has earned a special place in my heart for all she's done for me in Heroes (it helps that she has fantastic artwork). 

Heroes has also made me interested in the Macedonian siblings and the Whitewings, so there's that :D

i have played almost every fire emblem

that being said I generally don't use characters from games I haven't played or don't like so I guess i don't really have an answer for this

i guess cecilia is the closest for me since I stopped playing fe6 around when she showed up and I never actually used her but I really like her in heroes

My pool of unplayed games is apparently smaller than I thought since they haven't brought many Japanese exclusive characters. Instead of giving a generic Ike or Roy, I think I'll go with Seliph since I actually kind of like his design, and he's actually afraid of war which is a nice touch.

Easily Lucina. I've grown rather fond of Catria as well. Oh, and Reinhardt. Can't forget my favourite Ike killer. >:D Oh, and Setsuna. Her voice is sheer gold.

Edited by Luchi

I haven't played the Japanese-only games or Ike's games so it'd have to be Klein and Soren for me. To be fair, I liked them both (and Soren's relationship with Ike) before Heroes though lol.

I haven't payed Fates yet, but thanks to Heroes I think Ryoma, Saizo, Kagero and Gunter all look awesome. So did Jakob, before I glanced at his his original baby-faced appearance. I also find Arthur and Setsuna quite funny, mostly because of their voices.

From Archanea, I only played the first few chapters of Shadow Dragon before dropping it, so I won't count the likes of Jagen or Draug (or anyone who appeared before Roger). I do count Palla, Michalis, Minerva and Sheena, all of which I grew fond of (Especially Michalis, his evil demeanour is LAUGHABLE.)

From Jugdral... Reinhardt looks and sounds cool. That's it, as I only pulled him and Julia, and she doesn't do much for me (despite her awesome artwork).

1 hour ago, M.T. Cicero said:

And I absolutly love Michalis and Zephiel, making the latter my first promoted 5*. I know they are baddies, but they both fascinate me and I can't wait to kick their *** in the future. And they both look rather glorious.

Lemme tell you the story of the proud Michalis

Spoiler

The entire spheal with him is basically to make Macedon Great Again (no seriously) and was willing to do whatever it takes to get there. Murdering father wasn't without reason, even though the two of them did have a bit of a sour relationship.

It started when he was 10. At the entire continent was under a famine and Archanea was exploiting Macedon by taking their crops, leaving thousands to starve to death, which he (King Macdeon, his father) did nothing about; from this, he saw him as weak.Then Medeus comes back and asks Macedon for an alliance, which the king refused in hopes of getting reinforcements from Archanea. Michalis knew they'd never come--which they didn't-- and proposed that they take up the alliance since at the time Macedon didn't stand a chance against Dolhr, and if they did try and inevitably fail, their kingdom would fall with the citizens living as slaves. After many arguments, he had his status as crown prince revoked, followed by a rumor (spread by Gharnef, taking advantage of the situation) that Minerva would take up the throne instead. And those who lost their succession rights would normally be executed. Twas after hearing this where he had no more fucks to give and killed the king to take the throne for himself.

Then, allied with Dolhr to take out Archanea, which afterwards, planned to join with Camus to take out Medeus. Minerva obviously wouldn't agree, but she was under no position to resist, as that would both brand her a traitor and risk Maria's safety. Tho why he even had Maria agree to become hostage is uncertain (maybe to ensure compliance with Dolhr?), it was his sole regret and he even shed a tear for her. Then he "dies" in the War of Darkness to Minerva. Except he actually survives, but barely, thanks to the efforts of Maria and that Minerva couldn't bring herself to finish him off. From seeing the tears on her face, he decided to repent for everything he's done

During the War of Heroes, he does this by rescuing both Minerva from the rebellion to be found by Marth (despite not liking him) and to find Maria, who went missing after the rebellion. He dies trying in the latter attempt, but managed to salvage the Starlight tome from Gharnef and waited for Marth in a village outside the Dragon's Altar to hand it to him, knowing that held need it before succumbing to his fatal wounds.

As for the topic? Idk... most of my best units are from the ones I've played to completion, which are 11 and up. I was close with Fe7, so idk if it counts, but if so, I'd go with Priscilla? Purely for being the only healer that worked out for me.

Unlike many of you, I oddly started with the Archanea and Judgral games. Heh. Though right now I am playing Binding blade, I havent gotten to Gwendolyn yet. Who, in heroes, I thinks extremely underrated.

So, Gwen and I suppose it WAS Klein but I just me him in-game.

Its hard for me because I played most of the games my good units are in.

OH! Lukas! That mans a god.

Edited by rockocalypse

2 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

Unlike many of you, I oddly started with the Archanea and Judgral games. Heh. Though right now I am playing Binding blade, I havent gotten to Gwendolyn yet. Who, in heroes, I thinks extremely underrated.

So, Gwen and I suppose it WAS Klein but I just me him in-game.

Its hard for me because I played most of the games my good units are in.

OH! Lukas! That mans a god.

That's interesting since you meet Gwendolyn earlier in Binding Blade than Klein.