How have you been spending your Feathers so far?

Elieson

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Guys, guys! I think I discovered something new that nobody might've noticed!

SP gains have increased in battle! My Ike is now gaining +6 at the most for every kill when previously it was just half that. That's awesome!

Ahem,

EBbzaW9.jpg

So far, I only manage to promote Sharena and Nino to 5* status. However, due to Skill Inheritance, I find myself just promoting characters on a whim. Sometimes I need to promote a 3* unit to 4* status so I can inherit a skill, and sometimes I want to promote a Level 40 3* unit so I can start training them some more for that precious SP. Furthermore, I started even training duplicates due to Hero Merits and inheriting skill transfers.

There has been an increase in feather supply since release, but feather demand has also went up over time. Initially I thought the new supply was okay, but I would like to start building my 5* army at a reasonable rate again...
As for future plans for 5-starring heroes...

"SS" Priority: F!Robin, ATT Cherche, DEF Cherche (Could use some more Greens, and it helps these girls are somewhat optimized with their skills already. I'm leaning towards DEF Cherche since I already have Camilla and Nino as 5* units. [even if Camilla is not optimized in terms of natures...])

"S" Priority: Kagero, Chrom, Hana (Kagero and Chrom have a 5* waiting to merge into them, with some "learned transferable skills" ready. For Chrom, it is nice to have Falchion and Aether transferred, freeing up SP for other skills. Hana still needs a Brave Sword+, but is otherwise performing well with her built in Life and Death and inherited Desperation.)

"A" Priority: Nowi, A!Tiki, Tharja (Would love to promote Nowi and the rest of these characters, but they are not optimized for skills yet. I really need Triangle Adept and Quick Riposte for my heroes, and that is not counting the Close / Distant Counter skills I want to play with...)

"B" Priority: Felicia, Jeorge, Ursula (While I have a bias for Felicia, other units need the promotion far more than her. Jeorge could use it so he gets his unique weapon, and Ursula is an okay horse mage who can't be obtained as a 5*.)

"C" Priority: Alfonse, Anna, Jagen, Serra (Alfonse is hopeless, Anna needs optimized skills but will lack SP, Jagen is just the Fortify Cavalry guy, and healers don't really need to be a 5* unit to do their job. My level 20 Azama with inherited Rehabilitate does wonders.)

Edit: It doesn't help I want to 5* Michalis, Zephiel, and later Xander too, but I need to get them to 4* status first (I focus on the 3* versions for the SP. I think one gets 600 SP from leveling up from 1-40 [8,12?,16,24] but I do not remember the exact numbers.)

Edited by Sire

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ahem,

EBbzaW9.jpg

I posted in the wrong thread, oops... xP For some reason I thought I was in the general thread. But anyway, I never saw that anywhere, kay...

I've done a few 3 to 4*s just for SI. So far I've upgraded 4 units to 5*: Cecilia, Eliwood, Reinhardt, and Zephiel. I have a few options I'm considering for next time: Rebecca, F Robin, Erika, and Hawkeye (for Reinhardt). I'm thinking Rebecca or F Robin, but I'm not 100% sure. Then again, by that point I'll have Xander to consider as well.

I have 5 starred, in order:

1) Sharena, with no regrets.  I still use her in the arena long after her promotion.  Even SI was relatively painless for her, just QR 2 and Luna.  

2) Cherche, also no regrets.  She cost a lot in terms of SI (Brave Axe +, Death Blow 3), but I like her as a character and she's been the reason the recent story/paralogue missions have been so easy for me.  Even pulling a 5 star of her during the flier banner didn't dampen my mood, as it was my first merge.

3) Effie, many regrets.  I 5-starred her in anticipation of moving up in the old arena ranks.  Whelp, soon after that, the arena change went in and I found she did more clogging up of spaces than actual help. At least I haven't fed her Brave Lance +, yet.

4) Raven, to give Cherche Brave Axe +.  It still feels wrong to have done this, despite how well Cherche has done for me.

5) Cecilia, TBD.  I'm still leveling and SI-ing her, but so far I'm optimistic.  All the Takumis soon to be flooding the arena makes this a tentative win until I get some actual experience with her.  

Some feathers spent here and there to 4-star units for SI, no regrets there. 

I haven't kept track of every use, but for the most part what I can remember:

Upgraded to 4* 2-3 Odis and 2 Pallas for Moonbow inheritance.

Upgraded Ursula 3* to 4* (I couldn't beat her 4* map at the time so all I had was the 3*).

Upgraded my +atk/-hp Tharja to 5* (never regretted it even once, she's been an ace team member and I love her).

Upgraded a Cecilia to give her Gronnraven+ to Bunny Camilla (totally worth it, she's been amazing with it).

Upgraded a shitty -atk Hana to 5* so I could rip her LAD 3 off to give to Cordelia (this one hurt to 5* just for a lvl 3 skill, but I love Cordelia so I did it anyway to make her as good as I can)

And then spent some on a few characters here and there to make 4* for other skill inheritance that I can't quite remember.

I'm currently sitting on just over 20k. I could 4* a few things like Sharena for future uses (she's still a 2*), but I'm also hoping I'll pull a Kagero and/or Beruka and I'll 5* either of those if I can get them. Xander's a contender for getting 5*'d too, but since I don't run any kind of cav meme team I'm not sure if I will or not.

Edited by Alkaid

Most of the time I upgrade characters to their 4* version so I can get their skills. Its very few times I get the 5* to use them to inherit skills. 

Recently I got the 5* Gordin so I could transfer Brave Bow+ to Setsuna. Now I have very little feathers.

Im gonna throw crystals at Anna bc leveling her doesnt seem fun.

4->5* Shanna

4->5* Adult Tiki, 4->5 Beruka 4->5* Cherche, 4->5* Jagen, 4->5 Gwendolyn and some others too but I dont have the game with me right now. OH! 3->4>->5* Michalis and Narcian. 3>4 Ursula, 3-4* Barst and Olivia

~20,000 on Nino.

~40,000 on +SPD/-DEF QUADSUNA (other 20,000 for Brave Bow+).

I've 4 starred all the GHB and original trio.

Currently sitting on the rest of my feathers.

Edited by Iris

I have only promoted 2 units to 5 stars

* Oboro - No way of regretting this!

* Michalis - I needed a green unit, and this grumpy dragon sounded good

Now, I'm close to promote my Nino (when the arena season ends and I receive my bonus).

Aside of that, I have promoted some characters to 4 stars for skills (like Beruka, Gordin, etc), I have promoted the 3 main because it was sad to let them as 2 stars... And then I promoted some characters just because I like them (cofNarciancof)

I can't actually say if I have doing good or bad, but at least, I got my 5stars Oboro! Yaaaaaaay! (and now I have 2 more Oboros, and I would love to promote them too!)

So far, I've only promoted Gwendy to 5* because I desperately needed a stronger armour for the quest and she was the only one I had at the time that wasn't Draug, and none of my three Draugs were good. 

I've used probably 10k feathers to promote units for their skills (maybe more, I haven't kept track). 

I've promoted all of the GHB heroes to 4* save Ursula and Zephiel, who I trained the 4* versions up for. Figure I can use their lower ones to put skills on should I need :) 

Currently considering promoting the Reinhardt I've been training up so I can +1 my current 5* Reinhardt. Debating its worth. If not, I have Michalis, Navarre and M!Robin that I'm also debating on. So far, Michalis gets my vote due to my lack of axe units (-Atk bunny!Chrom is my only 5* axe), but then I like Navarre for his purtyness, and M!Robin as a killer Takumi counter. I'll decide eventually ^.^ 

Only one so far which is Jeorge. The next one will be Hana for LoD to go on him. Then Michalis, then Xander. I regret promoting so many units from 3* to 4* when I first started, since getting enough feathers is now just such an annoying issue. 

I've been sitting on a 20k tuft of feathers since the beginning of this game.

I have only promoted Nino.

As of now I have 33k and I only save to 40k before I promote

Next up is Xander and Camus even though I now have 2 viable sword users

I've promoted 3 units to 5*: Olivia, which in hindsight feels a little bit of a waste as she does fine as a 4* and I don't use her as often anymore,but oh well, I like her as she is still incredibly useful, Odin to pass Blarblade+ to Spring Lucina and a Hawkeye to pass Death Blow to Cherche. I do feel a little bad promoting a unit only to sack them.
Currently sitting at around 17k feathers with the next planned promotion being Xander and then Camus for horse emblem shenanigans 

I was an idiot, spent at least 15k on 3* that suck because I wasn't aware of the tiers before hand (I gave them to Saizo, Hana, Sophia, and others; Hana and Sophia were from the daily unit battles). Upgraded Catria to 5* and plan on doing the same with Laslow.

I love fliers, so my 5* promotions have been Camilla and Palla. For the next one, I'm tempted to feather Caeda. She is so pathetically weak at 4* (still level 24) that my sense of injustice is aroused.

On the other hand, promoting Cecilia to 4* was my best investment by a wide margin.  The power / feather ratio is stunning, and I think that a 4* Blade Cecilia surpasses many of the vanilla 5* I have.

Playing from day 1, so far I've earned over 100k feathers. Uses so far:

22.200 Feathers to 5* Sharena

60.000 Feathers to 5* Hana, Zephiel, and Cecilia for LND/LND/Gronnraven+ SI fodder

around 20k feathers for various 3* and 4* upgrades for SI purposes.

I have promoted three units to 5* so far, them being Nino (+ATK, -RES, started as a 3*), Camilla (+ATK, -HP) and Zephiel (4*). Once he arrives in a few days time, Xander will be my fourth 5* promotion. I have also promoted the Askr trio all to 4* and will probably 5* all of them at some point though I can't say it is a priority of mine. Other units I've promoted to 4* include Narcian (2*), Robin F (3*), Subaki (3*, +ATK, -HP), Robin M (3*, +SPD, -HP), an Olivia that ended up being used as skill fodder after I got Ninian (3*) and at least two other 3* units that were used as skill fodder. Assuming I calculated right, that means I've spent a total of at least 82,800 feathers at this point.

With the exception of one 5* promotion, everything else has been dedicated to skill fodder or just plain promoting units for a good 4* pool.  Sitting on something like 8K feathers, will probably go down when I decide what to do for certain skills.

I got 1000 Hero Merit feathers today, so I'm currently sitting at around 10,000. I'll probably get another 4000 or so from Arena stuff this week, so I'll have another 20,000 in no time at all. 

I've used feathers to 5 star Nino and Michalis because they're great in the Arena, I love them, and I haven't been lucky enough to pull many 5 star green units. Absolutely no regrets there. All of my other feathers have been used to promote characters I like to 4 stars or for skill fodder. 

Right now, I'm actually thinking about upgrading more Ninos and M. Robins to help me kill in the Arena. I've also been working on a 4* Olivia+10. 5* Nino+10 is the dream!