3* or 4* characters you can't seem to draw

NekoKnight

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have pulled every 3* (Gwendolyn evaded me for months)

4* Is... disappointing though...

Spoiler

I'm missing:

• Merric
  • Sheena
  • Klien 
  • Lilina
  • Chrom
  • Effie
  • Jakob
  • Kagero
  • Peri
  • Soren
  • All the SOV 4* units, minus Clair
  • All the 4* New Mystery units

It's sad. But what can ya do, right?

I managed to get every 3-star character in the game after Hinata finally decided to join me. He's +def -res, which isn't bad at all.

Although I'm still missing a whole ton of 4-star characters. I have managed to whittle down that list by a lot, though.

EDIT: This was my list of missing 4-star characters when I first posted in this thread. Anyone on the list I've pulled between then and now is in strikethrough. Although I should update to include new 4-star characters I haven't pulled yet.

Cain
Abel
Chrom
Marth
Sakura
Lachesis
Lucius
Rebecca
Klein
Jeorge
Ogma
Seliph
Tharja
Clair
Cordelia
Lukas
Reinhardt
Merric
Kagero
Maria
Lilina
Athena
Roderick
Soren
Leon
Mathilda

Edited by Sunwoo

I finally got Cain. That leaves characters who were available from the start of the game and not 5* exclusives that I've never got at: Abel, Fae, Camilla, Marth.

I haven't got a lot of "new" characters who were demoted to 4* though. Only Seliph, Clair, Lachesis, Boey... I guess Eirika but i already had her at 5*.

Still haven't pulled Serra somehow despite playing since launch. Ah well, there could be worse units that avoid me. I've only pulled 1 Shanna help me

As for 4* I haven't pulled

1. Abel
  2. Athena
  3. Boey
  4. Chrom
  5. Clair
  6. Effie
  7. Erika
  8. Jakob
  9. Lucius
  10. Lukas
  11. Ogma
  12. Priscilla
  13. Roderick
  14. Sakura
  15. Titania

So, after several banners with colourless units on, I still haven't managed to pull a Klein. If I see another 4* Lissa, I might just go throttle every Lissa in existence just so she doesn't appear again!

After a few banners with red units, I still don't have an M!Corrin. I've managed to pull Katarina off-banner, but still no M!Corrin. 

After a few attempts at pulling green, I have not got a Boey. I have managed to pull a duplicate Hector. What is this luck? 

I still desperately want Klein and M!Corrin more than the rest. Boey would be nice, as would Mae, Clair and Athena, who I think are the only other 4*'s I still haven't pulled. Seriously, why do Klein and M!Corrin hate me. I would treat you both so well v.v

Incidentally, I have also never pulled Catria. I've only just realised. If it wasn't for that freebie whitewings event, I wouldn't actually have Catria, either. I don't particularly want to pull her, but it made me laugh a bit ^.^

Edited by Cute Chao

8 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

So, after several banners with colourless units on, I still haven't managed to pull a Klein. If I see another 4* Lissa, I might just go throttle every Lissa in existence just so she doesn't appear again!

After a few banners with red units, I still don't have an M!Corrin. I've managed to pull Katarina off-banner, but still no M!Corrin. 

After a few attempts at pulling green, I have not got a Boey. I have managed to pull a duplicate Hector. What is this luck? 

I still desperately want Klein and M!Corrin more than the rest. Boey would be nice, as would Mae, Clair and Athena, who I think are the only other 4*'s I still haven't pulled. Seriously, why do Klein and M!Corrin hate me. I would treat you both so well v.v

Incidentally, I have also never pulled Catria. I've only just realised. If it wasn't for that freebie whitewings event, I wouldn't actually have Catria, either. I don't particularly want to pull her, but it made me laugh a bit ^.^

I have a 4* and 5* Klein

6 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I have a 4* and 5* Klein

Would be nice. I have every other colourless available at 4*... and way too many Lissas. Bog off, Lissa lol 

I do have Takumi and Jeorge, although Leon refuses to make his presence known. I think archers have something against me in this game (if you saw what I had to go through just to get Takumi and Jeorge -.- ) 

9 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Would be nice. I have every other colourless available at 4*... and way too many Lissas. Bog off, Lissa lol 

I do have Takumi and Jeorge, although Leon refuses to make his presence known. I think archers have something against me in this game (if you saw what I had to go through just to get Takumi and Jeorge -.- ) 

Same here, but I've had Takumi since a little after launch, and I just got Jeorge. These 4* little sisters need to go away. I need Leon

On 29/04/2017 at 7:33 PM, Symphonica said:

I think the only 3* I haven't summoned at some point is Fir
As for 4-5*: Caeda, Chrom, Clair, Corrin(M), Effie, Fae, Jakob, Jeorge, Kagero, Klein, Lachesis, Lillina, Lucius, Lukas, Marth, Ogma, Peri, Seliph, Sheena and Tharja

Update time!
Fir still seems to evade me but it's not like I really need her so it's fine.
As for 4-5* I've managed to summon quite a lot of them that I haven't previously: Chrom, Clair, Effie, Jakob, Kagero, Lachesis, Liliina, Ogma, Peri, Sheena

I still haven't drawn a single Hinata lmao. The lack of Fury on my units is becoming painfully abundant and clear. Also can't pull any Matthews after the first one.

Fae and Klein I've both pulled once each but could certainly do with more ;; Also never seen Azama, though I think I've gotten all of the lower-rarity healers (everyone except the princesses, I think). 

My current list of yet-to-be-acquired:

Azama
Oboro
Abel
Athena
Boey
Chrom
Corrin (M)
Joker
Lachesis
Mae
Mathilda
Nowi
Roderick
Roy

Seems like everyone and their dog was running Swordbreaker or Triangle Adept on something but I've never had an Abel or Roy T_T

Edited by NekoKnight

I only drew one Hinata in all my time of playing this game since the damn launch, and I try to collect orbs like crazy, and I went for reds so many times. I couldn't even pull that many Hana's until recently, and Subaki's 2 months back. I got lucky and got a couple of Shana's but they're running out, and I still need more, but can't seem to draw any... sigh.....

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2017 at 6:08 PM, Tybrosion said:

Missing 4*-5*s: Athena, Clair, Cordelia, Corrin (M), Mae, Merric, Nowi, Ogma, Reinhardt, Roderick, Sheena, Titania

Take away the struck through names and add Leon and Mathilda and then you'll have the 4*-5*s that I'm still missing to date.

I have all the 3-4* units in the game pulled at least once. I thought I didn't have Laslow for the longest time but apparently according to the Catalog and HM list, I did pull him once before but probably sent him home.

Won't be listing 4-5* units because that's where most of the cast is, so I obviously don't have quite a few of those. Most notable would be colourless units as I haven't gone into colourless hell for a long time.

I have never pulled a jakob, which sucks because renewal 3 at 4* is great and I don't want to try for green anymore because I only ever get barst and bartre, or if I'm really lucky gunter so I will never get fae.

8 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I have never pulled a jakob, which sucks because renewal 3 at 4* is great and I don't want to try for green anymore because I only ever get barst and bartre, or if I'm really lucky gunter so I will never get fae.

Fae is the only character with Renewal 3 at 4*. Jakob is Defense+3 and rally res fodder. Not terribly important to pull a lot of.