3* or 4* characters you can't seem to draw

NekoKnight

Just now, Glennstavos said:

Fae is the only character with Renewal 3 at 4*. Jakob is Defense+3 and rally res fodder. Not terribly important to pull a lot of.

seems I've been lied to once more. though maybe the person who told me about that didn't remember for sure, all the more reason to stop pulling colorless for now. I guess that now I am free from a sea of virions and felicias. Though I was not really trapped in one to begin with. Can't wait for another mist focus to be disappointed again and I still need ike.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got all the 3*-4* units now. As for 4*-5* I'm missing only

1. Abel
  2. Athena
  3. Boey
  4. Chrom
  5. Jakob
  6. Lucius
  7. Ogma
  8. Priscilla
  9. Titania
  10. Mathilda
  11. Leon

I think I'm actually quite good on units. Hero Catalogue made me appreciate how many units I actually have. 

There are tons of 4* units that I either rarely summon or haven't summoned at all yet, but the ones that bother me the most are Eirika and Klein. Been playing since launch day and I've only ever pulled one of each. Unfortunately, Eirika is -SPD so I'm hoping I can pull a better one to upgrade. :( Klein on the other hand has a good bane and boon, so I want to keep him even though he's extremely good skill fodder.

As of right now, Lukas is the only character available at a lower rarity that I have not pulled. The rest are exclusively 5 stars. The game has heard about how much I want Lukas. They're determined to keep him away from me.

Important ones, like Shanna and Florina. I need desperation and ardent sacrifice, but I've only gotten one of each. It's kinda painful how I can't get either one.

Also, I really want to train an adult tiki, but I've only gotten one so far since this game 1st released... ;_;

17 hours ago, CloudKnight said:

Important ones, like Shanna and Florina. I need desperation and ardent sacrifice, but I've only gotten one of each. It's kinda painful how I can't get either one.

Also, I really want to train an adult tiki, but I've only gotten one so far since this game 1st released... ;_;

....I srsly just pulled 2 in a row last night.... Take one...

I can't seem to draw necessary fodder, particularly Shanna and Bartre... Yeah... Bartre (I need his Brash Assault...) 

7 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I can't seem to draw necessary fodder, particularly Shanna and Bartre... Yeah... Bartre (I need his Brash Assault...) 

I wish I could trade you my spare Bartre for it.... xD

i seem to rarely get dragons. still no fae or young tiki (or ninian). i think i have most of the 3-4* although i only got henry recently. the most obvious ones i'm missing are lon'qu and shanna. i've been waiting for a shanna so i can get desperation 3 for nino. :p

(Green) At the beginning the game gave me 2 5* Camilla's, but I never draw a 4* Camilla. xD
And I guess Green is the color from which I have drawn the most.

(Red) Athena, which I wanted as a 5* and Caeda.
(Blue) Now that I got more interested in Gwendolyn because of Berkut's Lance I don't draw her anymore D=. Need one with better boon/bane.
(Grey) Klein is the same as Camilla, but the thing is I just don't like to draw grey. 

On 8/10/2017 at 10:23 PM, CloudKnight said:

On 8/11/2017 at 3:26 PM, TheTuckingFypo said:

screw all 3, I'm up to my ears in brash assault, desperation and darting blow. 

Decided to actually compile a list of all the 4* characters I still don't have. It's quite a lot, though not as much as before thanks to the summon rate swap.

Spoiler

Roderick, Caeda, Ogma, Jeorge, Athena, Mae, Leon, Seliph, Reinhardt, Klein, Lucius, Hawkeye, Cordelia, Sakura and Peri.

Athena, Sakura, Titania, Klein, Mae, Leon, Mathilda, Abel, Cain, Roderick, Clair, Ogma, Peri, Hawkeye, Jeorge.

I really want Leon, and I can't seem to draw him.

Edited by Noble Of Pherae

I was having trouble with no inheritance material, specifically, Shanna (got two, one for Nino and keep the another), Palla (Moonbow for Setsuna) and right now, i need Roy to give his TA to Ephraim.

Aside from that, i badly wanted a Reinhardt (got a 4* some days ago, yey),  but i can't still pull Effie or Raven.

Edited by Dreemeh [NinoFag]