3* or 4* characters you can't seem to draw

NekoKnight

By this point, I have most of the 3-4* characters and a fair chunk of the character's available at 4* and over, but there are still some characters who evade my grasp at every turn. At the front of my list are Roy, Shanna and Cain. These are most important to me because they are the exclusive owners (at 4*) of level 3 Triangle Adept, Desperation and Wings of Mercy, key skills in many competitive builds that I can't seem to pull.

Which of the 3* and 4* pulls have yet to grace your presence?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see...

Never pulled Gordin, Arthur, Catria, Kagero, or Shanna (free Catria doesn't count). And previously, never got Odin or Tharja either until yesterday. But I sent both home, because I don't want them at all and there are better blue and red mages.

Edited by Anacybele

there's a lot i haven't pulled, but for ones i've had a general hankering to pull but never can get, Lilina and Tharja. 

i'm kind of void of any of the "good" red mages, aka mages that don't need SI poured into them to function optimally. it hurts. i get tons of Cains though, wish i could send them over.

No Florina or Kagero for me despite only pulling blues and grays (and I pulled a lot) on the Blazing Shadows focus. Also no Raven or Hawkeye.

Oh, no Lon'qu either.

Edited by Florete

Not about to list them all out but Gordin and Henry I never pulled. Plus several of the free 1, 2, and 3 star characters. And as for the 4-5 star units, ones that I want but never got are Effie, Fa, Kagero, Roy, and Eirika

While there is no longer a 3-4* hero that I haven't pulled at some point, I've only gotten Sully and Eliwood once each so far and both were 3*. As for 4-5* heroes, there are enough of them that I don't have  that I'm just going to list them in a spoiler for anyone who cares.

Spoiler

Clair

Cordelia

Corrin (M)

Effie

Lachesis

Lucius

Merric

Nowi

Ogma

Rebecca

Reinhardt

Sakura

Sheena

Tharja

Also of note is that I have pulled Roy and Seliph at 5* once each but have yet to pull either as a 4*.

I pulled a shitton of reds and blues on this banner for Ryoma and Azura but hoped to at least get a Hinata/Subaki or two for Fury/QR fodder. 

Instead, I have 6 Laslows, about 5 each of Henry, Raigh, and Palla, and 11 freaking Ests (along with various other duplicates I won't bother listing)

0 Hinatas and 0 Subakis despite blowing 220 orbs. 

Amazing.

Desired Characters
4.5* - Effie (Never pulled an Effie despite pulling like 37 times now. However, I might have missed the glory days of Effie since the Arena changes, but I can still use a good Armor.)
4.5* - Ogma (I could use Noontime and a Brave Sword+, plus Ogma is sorta awesome.)
4.5* - M!Corrin (Never got a male Corrin, and he might be useful.)
4.5* - Reinhardt (A new addition, but I can use his combat abilities. I am a little tired of facing Reinhardts and miss the days of fighting Takumi.)
4.5* - Klein (Guy seems all right, and he is useful for passing on Death Blow)
4.5* - Priscilla (Sorta wanted Priscilla)
4.5* - Lachesis (Never played her game, but the character and artwork interest me.)

Skill Fodder
4.5* - Fae (I need Renewal. I will sacrifice the chicken for Renewal 3! It must be done!)

Honorable Mentions
3.5* - Laslow (Don't think I ever pulled a Laslow. I would be more disappointed if he was properly voiced, I do not care much for the replacement. His artwork is not to my tastes either.)
4.5* - Cordelia (I would be more crazy about Cordelia, but her artwork puts me off.)
4.5* Other Heroes - Lilina, Lukas, Merric, Lucius
Catria, Est (Only got the free ones, never pulled either.)

Characters I could use more pulls
Frederick - I pulled Fredrick twice, but I could definitely use more of him for Luna and to get an optimized version.
Fir - I only pulled one Fir, but I really want to get an optimized Fir since I love her character.
Roy - I only pulled Roy once, but that was before Skill Inheritance and I sent him home because I had Marth. I really need to sacrifice him for Triangle Adept...
Hinata - I pulled like 3 Hinatas before Skill Inheritance and sent them home because I didn't care much for him. If only I knew Fury was useful...

= = = = =

I thought I posted this, apparently it didn't go through or I forgot? Oh well, here it is again. Luckily the editor does something useful and saves the content...

Seeing the comments posted here, I really wish there was a hero trading feature. Some people are swimming in character that others get none of.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

And previously, never got Odin or Tharja either until yesterday. But I sent both home, because I don't want them at all and there are better blue and red mages.

Tharja is the highest Red Mage on the tier list and while Odin isn't good, he's the only source of Blarblade.

Just now, NekoKnight said:

Tharja is the highest Red Mage on the tier list and while Odin isn't good, he's the only source of Blarblade.

Don't care. And I think Lilina will be better for me than Tharja ever could anyway.

I found that I actually didn't send Odin home though. I forgot that he has Red Tomebreaker, so I kept him in case I ever find someone I'd like to put it on.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Don't care. And I think Lilina will be better for me than Tharja ever could anyway.

I found that I actually didn't send Odin home though. I forgot that he has Red Tomebreaker, so I kept him in case I ever find someone I'd like to put it on.

Why didn't you just give her tome to Lilina then...  even if you don't like Tharja (I don't but I'm keeping mine to sacrifice to Leo) she's great skill fodder if nothing else considering the blade tomes are the best in the game...

Edited by Locke087

1 minute ago, Locke087 said:

Why didn't you just give her tome to Lilina then...  even if you don't like Tharja ( I don't but I'm keeping mine to sacrifice to Leo) she's great skill fodder...

Because that Tharja wasn't 5 star. 5 star weapons are always the strongest. And I would've used her for skill fodder, but she didn't have any skills I wanted.

Edited by Anacybele

Oboro, Kagero, EIRIKA, Ogma, Cain, Chrom, Tharja, Clair, Lukas, Nowi, Sheena, Cherche, Barst, Merric, Jeorge, Rebecca, Boey, Mae, Roderick, and Athena.

On 4/29/2017 at 2:21 PM, Anacybele said:

Because that Tharja wasn't 5 star. 5 star weapons are always the strongest. And I would've used her for skill fodder, but she didn't have any skills I wanted.

Raudrblade is really strong even when it's not + due to the extremely powerful "add all buffs to attack and add attack buffs twice" effect, I know that if I ever roll Tharja I'm gonna give her to Leo just for that tome.

Edited by Glaceon Sage

I think the only 3* I haven't summoned at some point is Fir
As for 4-5*: Caeda, Chrom, Clair, Corrin(M), Effie, Fae, Jakob, Jeorge, Kagero, Klein, Lachesis, Lillina, Lucius, Lukas, Marth, Ogma, Peri, Seliph, Sheena and Tharja

Oh yeah, Serra and Oboro are others I never got. I forgot about them. I never got Ogma either, but I thought he was 5 star only. Same with Rebecca, Lachesis, and Lucius.

Edited by Anacybele

I went through a long, long period where i did almost nothing but blues and some axes

As such i am DROWNING in lances, including a wide assortment of 4 star repeats (FOUR CATRIAS), but some how have only ever drawn ONE odin and that was like 3 pulls ago.  

I also don't have a Gaius or Serra. I often forget Gaius is even in the game, i rarely if ever see him in the training tower.

3*: Jagen, Gwendolyn and Arthur.

4*: Caeda, Cain, Chrom, Clair, M!Corrin, Effie, Hawkeye, Jakob, Jeorge, Kagero, Klein, Lilina, Lukas, Merric, Peri, Priscilla, Raven and Sheena.

5*: Don't even get me started. I don't have Leo. ;_;

I think the only 3* I'm missing at this point is Shanna. Which sucks because I need her for Desperation. Surprisingly I haven't pulled a single Robin since his banner ended. Also I don't have a single Falchion user despite playing since launch....Dragon slayers evade me.