Perfectly Nintendo uploaded some new English footages that we haven't seen it yet

I just went to the home page of YouTube and this user did uploaded video popped out on the Recommended Sections. But, I did managed to watch the whole video, I did saw some new ones that we haven't seen it yet such as Gray's Critical Hit Cut-in line, couple of Faye's battle lines, more battle of Clair, scene where you rescue Clair at the Southern Outpost Interior, interesting greeting conversation with Alm and Clair, Clair doesn't seem to know of cows and not picturing about the Ram Village, and Chapter 1 Zofia's Castle Cutscene. Clair does sounded more like Alexis Tipton since her voice actress was confirmed in Heroes. And also, I did saw some of items that were found in this video:

• One of the Alcoholic Drink is called Leftover Ale
  • Cell Key
  • Wine is still called Wine
  • Blue Cheese
  • Black Pearl
  • Ram Wine
  • Ridersbane is still called Ridersbane since that was used from Shadow Dragon

Edited by King Marth 64

God damn it King Marth, I was just about to post this but you beat me to it.

The voice acting is once again, 10/10. Gray is becoming a favorite of mine fast. "Lady Luck smiles on me. ...Thanks lady"

Also, that scene where they rescue Clair was great

Clair: "I always wanted to know more about pigs and cows and such"

Alm: "Yeah... they're... they're amazing creatures..."

huh, I didn't know the characters have special lines for when they miss attacks. that's neat

wait does alm say "The enemy could be anywhere. We need to proceed carefully." every time you enter a dungeon

that's kinda weird, I hope there's at least a little more variety with what he says

Edited by unique

7 minutes ago, unique said:

huh, I didn't know the characters have special lines for when they miss attacks. that's neat

wait does alm say "The enemy could be anywhere. We need to proceed carefully." every time you enter a dungeon

that's kinda weird, I hope there's at least a little more variety with what he says

Ik he says something else for the Deliverance HQ dungeon so i don't think you have anything to worry about in that regard

4 minutes ago, Namarid said:

Ik he says something else for the Deliverance HQ dungeon so i don't think you have anything to worry about in that regard

Nope. He says "The enemy could be anywhere. We need to proceed carefully" when entering the Deliverance HQ dungeon.

I mean, he's not wrong, the enemy could be anywhere and they need to proceed carefully.

so another thing I noticed, at this point in the video when alm is talking to clair, you can hear a remix of the first recruitment theme from gaiden! i've listened to most of the songs already but I never heard this one until now, and I think it sounds pretty great here. it was one of my favorite songs in gaiden and I like how they managed to work it into the recruitment itself here instead of just hearing it every time you go to a place where you can recruit someone

10/10 voice acting. I love Grey/Clair even more. The pairings in this game are just on point. I also love how super sarcastic Alm is to Clair. I just love it all.

All I need now to happily die is the reuniting cutscene in English.

That Alm v Rudolf cutscene was hype AF holy shit! The cinematography was really cool in both that and the dancing scene.

The voice acting is thus far impeccable, and Alm's sarcasm is glorious.

Mycen is badass already, love his voice, too.

Gray and Tobin's interactions and commentary are what I'm looking forward to the most in this game tbh

This is acceptable. It isn't ear grating like certain characters in Fates, and the characters sound like actual people, rather than caricatures. The only characters I can really say i'm not fond of are Celica, who just doesn't sound genuine. Luka whose voice is way too deep, like, WAY too deep and Alm for his speaking voice.

Edited by Indifferent

1 minute ago, Indifferent said:

The only character I can really say i'm not fond of is Celica, who just doesn't sound genuine.

I'd agree with this but only for the "noooooo" part. Though, to be fair, pulling off a good, long "no" in video games is quite hard. You either do it right or you don't and it ends up sounding off at best or cringy at worst. But from the other times we've gotten to hear Celica's English voice, she sounds good enough imo.

28 minutes ago, BakanGin said:

Is it bad that i wanted to see if the children could fight. And suberb voice acting

Idk Mycen's horse kicking some poor mook in the face made it sorta worth it. Those Gold Knight animations are tip-top.

18 minutes ago, Mikethemaster said:

The story first 45 min are good but the game has a lot of talking and that might turn people off who just want to play the game. I have to say Echoes is the most dialogue heavy fire emblem I have played.

There's a lot less later. Unlike later installments, Shadows of Valentia doesn't actually have dialogue before or after every map.