Favorite character art

tumut

My favorite character art is the ones of Ninian, Linde, Takumi, Jaffar, Bunny Lucina, and Klein. I can especially appreciate older characters made to look shiny and new. Some of the art has styles that I don't really care for like Olivia and Raven though they look alright regardless.

Gaius and Odin pain me to see, something about their eyes even though they're some of my absolute favorite characters. Tharja also looks kinda off. Though for the most part I think the artists did an awesome job with this game.

Jeorge <3 He's just the prettiest hands down xD 

I do also very much like Reinhardt and Ephraim, while Navarre is close to being the prettiest and I love him for it. I would add Lukas,but his attacking art makes his face look weird. His normal and damaged art ranks up there, though. There are many others I very much like, but these are the ones that I think of immediately when people ask for the my favourite character art in game ^.^

Special mention goes to Bunny!Chrom. He singlehandedly made me want all the bunny people, just by virtue of how adorable he was drawn. I find it odd that the same artist did his normal look, too, which is pretty meh to me. 

There's a similar topic that asks favorite artist instead, but I'll post anyways.

For me, there's really way too many to choose from.

For me there's Lukas, Lucina, Sanaki, Linde, Ninian, Beruka, Nowi, Shanna, Caeda, Lon'qu, all the one's done by Kaya8, Klein, and a lot of others.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Jeorge <3 He's just the prettiest hands down xD 

I do also very much like Reinhardt and Ephraim, while Navarre is close to being the prettiest and I love him for it. I would add Lukas,but his attacking art makes his face look weird. His normal and damaged art ranks up there, though. There are many others I very much like, but these are the ones that I think of immediately when people ask for the my favourite character art in game ^.^

Special mention goes to Bunny!Chrom. He singlehandedly made me want all the bunny people, just by virtue of how adorable he was drawn. I find it odd that the same artist did his normal look, too, which is pretty meh to me. 

Jeorge looks super amazing, I can't argue with that. I really liked all of the spring art a lot save for Camilla (I kind of got playboy bunny vibes?).

Just now, tumut said:

Jeorge looks super amazing, I can't argue with that. I really liked all of the spring art a lot save for Camilla (I kind of got playboy bunny vibes?).

Lucina was probably my least favourite of the four. While she still looked adorable, her face seemed a bit off to me. Like, a bit simpler than the others. 

Camilla's an odd one. I agree with you about the vibes, but she looks better like that than her official art with the stupid knicker armour she has going on. I hate that so much, so I actually prefer her bunny art xD 

And just... Jeorge <3 I won't tell you how much I pulled for him and he refused to appear. I now have three and am over the moon :) I just can't bring myself to merge any just yet, though ^.^''

Palla. She is breathtakingly beautiful. What I really love about Palla's Heroes art is that she looks so good showing barely any skin; most other pegasus knights show a lot of skin but Palla doesn't and somehow looks better for it. I don't mind fanservice but Palla's outfit looks a lot more practical and classy, than, say, Catria (who has far too much showing in her art).

I also really like Eirika; the added details onto her armor make her look very regal and refined. Her expression makes her look strong but gentle, very much true to her character.

i really like soren's. the style fits perfectly for him.

alm has a really nice one too. i like hector's attacking and hurt art also, the axe in particular looks super detailed and cool

clarine's is pretty neat too

i kinda like linde's but I preferred the way she looked in the DS games??? i think this is based more on how she looked before that and I don't like it as much, but it still looks really nice. besides, i'm sure a fair amount of us know how much worse it could've been

Ryoma and Cecilia look great because Senri Kita. She's always been my favorite artist, so when I saw she drew one of my favs (Ryoma) I was happy! Whoever drew Frederick did a fantastic job too! Looks even better than Kozaki's work.

Also really like Wada Sachiko's work on Titania.

Lyn, Eirika, Cecilia, Linde, Ninian, Caeda, Palla, Catria, Nino, Kagero, Azura, Bewitching Beauty Camilla, Hinoka, Lilina, Ursula, Sharena, Anna, Fir, Cherche, Clarine, Titania, and Shanna.

For some reason I always disliked Ryoma's design, but Senri Kita made me love it.  It's just amazing to look at.

Love Robin and Roy's art as well.

Klein and Jeorge look awesome! I really love Klein's art... Too bad I don't have him yet :|  . Hector, Eirika and Ephraim looks cool too.  I actually like Takumi and Leo's too. Oboro aren't that bad, but it could have been better.

I just wish Innes have a good artist and doesn't end with a weird one like Rebecca or Eliwood brrrrr (but I still will love him if he gets screwed).

Roy Roy Roy 

Almost entirely his art alone makes me want to make him 5-Star next. 

I also like AKIRA and Yamato Akhiro (is that it? Jagen, Gunter, Ogma, etc.) their styles are nicely different in a largely anime-looking  game

Titania is absolutely gorgeous. I'm also really fond of Klein, Caeda, Karel, M!Corrin, Fir, and Sakura. Honorary mention to Soren's art, which I love apart from the fact that he has really awkward pants.