A Zoo Roar

Azzurohr

Yo people!

So, some of you may recognise my name from Twitch. Others may recognise me when I say I used to be on Tumblr as theazuretactician and archsagejulz; and go by the name of Julz. But, for those who don't know me at all; I'm Azzurohr, a Twitch Streamer and Radiant Dawn speedrunner from Australia. Radiant Dawn was my first game and usually your first FE is your favourite, so there you go. Although Smash made me aware of Fire Emblem's existence; it wasn't actually Ike who got me into RD; but rather learning of the existence of a certain gorgeous looking short sky-blue haired woman by the name of Lucia; the first Fire Emblem character I fell in love with and has since remained my all-time favourite Fire Emblem character for these past 6 and a bit years (those who do recognise/know me from the past know full well how deep my love of Lucia runs :P).

So why aren't I using her as my avatar or for my Twitch? Because she's not in Fire Emblem Heroes yet ><; no literally that's the only reason why. So I'm using Lucina (my favourite FE Lord) and a universal Fire Emblem themed layout for Twitch; and coinciding it with my SF profile here for the time being. 

That all aside; I'm a dear fan of the Tellius series who has also played FE13, FE14: Birthright (yes I know I need to catch up I'm playing Conquest atm ><), FE8: Ephraim's Route, FE7: Lyn & Eliwood Routes, FE6 and a little of FE1/FE11 (Shadow Dragon). This will also soon add FE15/FE2 (Echoes) to the list naturally. Aside the two Lucis', I have favourites in FE13 Tiki, Say'ri, Gregor, Miriel, Kagero, Setsuna, Elincia, Bastian, Janaff, Sanaki, Calill, Selena (FE8), Harken, Isadora, Guinevere and Milady to name a few others (yes I'm rather the underdog fan). I'm also a music lover and musician, with hopes to set up my own music profile with video game covers at some point. 

Not much else to me other than I love music, I love video games, I love Fire Emblem and I love Lucia. Hope to just chill and have fun here, as well as meet some cool new people! Oh and before I end the post; if you wanna catch me streaming and chat to me, let alone chat to me elsewhere;

Twitch: http://twitch.tv/azzurohr
Twitter: @azzurohr

Catcha all 'round!

Edited by Azzurohr

I came here to say one thing:

2 hours ago, Azzurohr said:

I'm Azzurohr, a Twitch Streamer and Radiant Dawn speedrunner from Australia. 

Crikey 

*ahem*

Welcome Azzuhror!

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

Wow welcome, I've heard your name before, but never checked in. I might have to now.

Looking forward to seeing you 'round! I wouldn't be surprised if my name popped up on here somehow in relation to RD speedruns btw.

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I came here to say one thing:

Crikey 

*ahem*

Welcome Azzuhror!

Crikey, mate! Thanks for the welcome.

1 hour ago, Luchi said:

Well, hello there, fellow Lucy-fan. >:D Hope to see you round the forums.

You did this, you had me want to sign up, you did this to me ><; just kidding :P happy to try it out with you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2e2e2e2e2e2e.png.f7fd8a7ec54b9facc37cf5f68f679dc2.png

Edited by Azzurohr