When an Echoes manga becomes a thing what changes do you want to see?

FE Manga tends to change some things. Like the FE6 manga with new characters like Al and from what I remember Zephiel using the Binding Blade along with his special sword.

What I hope is they do something more with Deen and do more creative stuff. Like instead of killing him off like what happened in the Gaiden manga when he protected Sonya from harm they do something else. Especially since he has more interaction like with Jesse. Potential's there.

This time DON'T HAVE DESAIX KILL OFF KLIFF LIKE WITH THE GAIDEN MANGA PLEASE. 

Edited by LoyalKing32

I do hope there is a manga. Though my one fear would be the art style. There is no way Hidari could do it since she's not a mangaka and has done nothing with manga as far as I know and also even if she was a mangaka, she is super busy. I could care less about the story since it would more than likely be SoV in manga format. Just the art style is all I worry about.

Unless there's a memory fragment for it, I want to see Mycen rescuing Celica from Desaix's men. Like, before she moved to Ram Village. We know Mycen likely rescued her from a fire that broke out but we never really see it.

1 hour ago, Azz said:

I do hope there is a manga. Though my one fear would be the art style. There is no way Hidari could do it since she's not a mangaka and has done nothing with manga as far as I know and also even if she was a mangaka, she is super busy. I could care less about the story since it would more than likely be SoV in manga format. Just the art style is all I worry about.

But Hidari has done manga? Check Hidari's myanimelist page, she has a couple there with his/her own art. I agree though. Art is everything that draws me towards a manga. If the art style is unlikable, I won't read it.

Edited by KongDude88

11 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

But Hidari has done manga? Check Hidari's myanimelist page, she has a couple there with his/her own art. I agree though. Art is everything that draws me towards a manga. If the art style is unlikable, I won't read it.

Oh has she. I never knew. Thanks for clarifying.

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Unless there's a memory fragment for it, I want to see Mycen rescuing Celica from Desaix's men. Like, before she moved to Ram Village. We know Mycen likely rescued her from a fire that broke out but we never really see it.

This is a fragment, and iirc it's actually one of the first or second ones you get.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy