No surprise here, but...

...Celica has apparently been leaked onto the Japanese website.

https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/omikuji#!/result/f79b284ae70afb0f

No one seems to be aware of this, am I first?

Edited by Hero of the Fire Emblems

It's more like a sneak preview rather than a leak since the image is from the fortunetelling event. She's today's "best roll" character, so you can hear one of her Japanese voice clips.

Celica's a confirmed red unit but we don't know if she's a sword infantry or red tome infantry unit. At least she's not a healer unit.

Edited by Roflolxp54

18 minutes ago, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

...Celica has apparently been leaked onto the Japanese website.

IMG_7968.thumb.JPG.dbbe63092f3b9a2b993d15f5acf37f5d.JPG

https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/omikuji#!/result/f79b284ae70afb0f

No one seems to be aware of this, am I first?

Wow, the artwork is looking very nice. Did you actually find these images through looking at the Web Server Files or did the image just popped out of nowhere when you played that Fortune Telling game? I kinda wondered which the other 3 Valentia characters will appear with Celica? I'm hopping that we'll get that Masked Knight and other two characters from Celica's group.

Edited by King Marth 64

Oh wait, I did saw the same artwork in the rotation really fast was in the website. I got the Celica artwork on the first try from the Fortune Telling game as well. She's under in the Red Units. I think she might be wielding Fire Magic (most likely using those Fire and Ragnarok spells) or Sword since the orb is in Color Red right now.

And also, I can't seem to find the damaged and attack artwork on Celica through looking at the rotation that was super fast, did anyone managed to see if they have spotted it with a sharp eye or got the Bad Luck or Good Luck for Celica?

Edited by King Marth 64

9 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

And also, I can't seem to find the damaged and attack artwork on Celica through looking at the rotation that was super fast, did anyone managed to see if they have spotted it with a sharp eye or got the Bad Luck or Good Luck for Celica?

The "super great luck" characters only have their idle portraits in the rotation.

Speaking of which, does anyone know how do you slow down the web page, I can't seem to look and see the entire thing when the rotation is really going too fast to keep tracking at everything?

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The "super great luck" characters only have their idle portraits in the rotation.

I did saw the other characters have their damaged and attack artwork in the rotation. I did pressed View Image on the artworks for testing it out.

Edit: Nevermind, I see the option that saids View Page Info that have the list of artworks and other images from the page, I can't seem to find the other artworks for Celica, just the one that we saw as of right now.

Edited by King Marth 64

32 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Speaking of which, does anyone know how do you slow down the web page, I can't seem to look and see the entire thing when the rotation is really going too fast to keep tracking at everything?

I did saw the other characters have their damaged and attack artwork in the rotation. I did pressed View Image on the artworks for testing it out.

Edit: Nevermind, I see the option that saids View Page Info that have the list of artworks and other images from the page, I can't seem to find the other artworks for Celica, just the one that we saw as of right now.

I think you're forgetting the fact that Celica is a new character that hasn't even been released. You can't find her other portraits because they aren't there yet.

Also, does anyone know who the artist may be? I feel like it isn't someone who's already done a character, but I feel like I've seen this artstyle somewher before...

Edited by KongDude88

Just now, KongDude88 said:

I think you're forgetting the fact that Celica is a new character that hasn't even been released. You can't find her other portraits because they aren't there yet.

That's what I meant. But, I did mentioned that she only has one artwork file when I looked it up at the View Page Info on my Mozilla Firefox Browser on the list of images.

4 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

Also, does anyone know who the artist may be? I feel like it isn't someone who's already done a character, but I feel like I've seen this artstyle somewher before...

That's not entirely accurate. Celica's other art isn't included in the web page data because it wasn't necessary to do so because you can only roll the idle portrait for "super great luck" characters.

Chances are Ryoma's, Azura's, Soren and Titania's, and Takumi's other portraits weren't in the web page data either because they also simply don't exist as possible omikuji pull results.

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's not entirely accurate. Celica's other art isn't included in the web page data because it wasn't necessary to do so because you can only roll the idle portrait for "super great luck" characters.

Chances are Ryoma's, Azura's, Soren and Titania's, and Takumi's other portraits weren't in the web page data either because they also simply don't exist as possible omikuji pull results.

Ah, Okay. My bad. But I would assume that Celica's other portraits aren't currently released anywhere as of now, seeing as she's just revealed.

Edit: I think my other post was misunderstood, and its mostly my fault for wording it wrong. I meant that Celica's missing portraits are probably not found anywhere because there isn't a need for them when a character is just revealed.

Edited by KongDude88

1 hour ago, KongDude88 said:

Wow nice. I wonder who the artists is. Doesn't seem exactly like Alm's art. So I guess it's a confirmed Celica banner next?

Kind of looks like HAKO to me. Either that or perhaps a new artist.

2 hours ago, Clogon said:

I forgot to roll on day 3. Do we lose anything for not rolling on every day?

Not really, everyone gets the rewards.

It's just a fun event that quickly hit its goals.

Looks like the same artist that did Julia. Because the face looks similarly styled and just as weird, imo.

Edited by Anacybele

12 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Day 5 image from me:

VOb8wD6.png

Celica image, complete with the transcript of her voice clip:

GkQ7brl.png

They should totally force you to get your first result.

1 hour ago, shadowofchaos said:

They should totally force you to get your first result.

Haha, it can do a number on the mouse keys. Plus, since it's random, it can take a bit though nowhere as much as time as compared to rerolling summons.

And what's this on your Twitter post? Blaming Takumi for attracting a fellow (and OG) edgelord at his edgiest?

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Haha, it can do a number on the mouse keys. Plus, since it's random, it can take a bit though nowhere as much as time as compared to rerolling summons.

And what's this on your Twitter post? Blaming Takumi for attracting a fellow (and OG) edgelord at his edgiest?

Takumi was my first omikuji roll on that day. He says "Great Luck".

I had 5 orbs.

I got 5 star Tiamo/Cordelia. And got my percentage reset.

Like she's a good unit, but Aqua keeps eluding me.