Future Grand Hero Speculations

So with the last two known Grand Hero Battles coming out this month I was thinking who else we might get. Now most of GH are antagonists, but that isn't always the case but here's a list of who I think is likely to show up in the future. 
Arvis
Linus
Rudolf
Gangrel
Walhart
Valter
Selena
Oliver
Ishtar
Anyone else got ideas?

I'd expect the black knight to come before Oliver, and I think Camus still hasn't been announced?

Other than that I don't have anything to add. I'd really like to see Ishtar and Valter show up soon.

Not sure if Arion would count, but maybe him.

I'd love them to do Levail, but he may not be seen as important enough.

I'd like to see Gale. Still sore I couldn't recruit him ingame.

Selena and Glen should be there. I don't see any reason why they couldn't be. Would murder for Glen :D

Edited by Cute Chao

They haven't announced Camus yet which feels strange because his data has been in the game since the beginning...anyway, I'd like to see these in a GHB:

- Walhart, Rudolf, Hardin, Garon (armored axe or dragonstone user while the other is pulled from a Fates banner), Nergal, Arvis, Ishtar, Kempf, Oliver, Ashnard, Petrine, Linus, Yashiro, Sumeragi, Mikoto, Arete, Valter, Selena, Vigarde, Orson, Caellach, Travant, Lorenz, Glen, Katarina, Kris, Limstella, Gonzales, Aversa, Athos, and Nagi. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

15 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I'd expect the black knight to come before Oliver, and I think Camus still hasn't been announced?

Other than that I don't have anything to add. I'd really like to see Ishtar and Valter show up soon.

I didn't mention Camus because we already know that he's in the game so no point in his speculating his inclusion. 
I suspect that he'll be released after Lloyd.

And you might be right with the Black Knight, but we already have so many sword users in the game we could probably take a break from them.

• Camus is obvious, and Linus almost as much so.
  • I'm sure we're going to get more main antagonists like Zephiel. Lyon, Ashnard, and Arvis are the ones I'm hoping for most, but Julius, Nergal, Hardin, Lehran, and Garon would also fit well.
  • Other enemy holy weapon users from FE4, to complete the set. Travant and Ishtar are the highest-profile users of their weapons, although I guess Helswath would have to go to Lombard?
  • Walhart and Aversa would be cool to have, and Aversa would be particularly significant due to being a red mage flier. Being bonus playable characters from Awakening probably helps their chances.

Of course, as Reinhardt and Eldigan show, even enemies can show up in regular summons, although it seems pretty limited.

There are a lot of villains I'd like to see. Lyon's at the top of the list as is Zelgius. (I think the Black Knight might be a little too OP, but Zelgius seems like a reasonable compromise.) But Levail would be a good character to have. Leila and Galle as well... But I think it's likely that we'll also get units that aren't necessarily bad guys or unplayable. F. Robin was one of our GHBs as well.

Julius, Brunya, Murdock, and the Black Knight are my most wanted villain GHBs at the moment, and I think it is reasonable to assume they will be added at some point.  Less likely, but nonetheless desirable possibilities include Ishtar, Kempf, Levail, and Greil.

I hope they make an announcement soon, GHBs are always very exciting for me.