Extra Damage on Classes

turtleofdoom

I am playing around with extra damage from weapons depending on the unit's class in Nightmare. I have two questions:

1. How do I make it so a class counts as an armored unit, mounted unit, flying unit, or foot unit in Nightmare editor? I see in the abilities that you can define a class as flying or mounted, but I am not certain how to define a class as armored. Furthermore, I changed a mounted unit class into a foot soldier, but it is still receiving extra damage from the Wolf Beil. I do not have this class listed as a mounted unit, so I do not know where the super effective hit is coming from.
  2. I would like to make Fire magic and Elfire magic do extra damage for units stationed in forest terrain. Does anyone know if this is possible or how this can be done?

1. Item Editor, there's a parameter called the effectiveness pointer. this takes you to a list of class IDs that a weapon is effective against. if you want the knight to no longer be weak to those weapons you must remove the ID from the list for every weapon it's weak to.

2. dunno, but it's probably possible through assembly, like most things are

Edited by Agro