Costumes

A few ideas I had for the characters who were already confirmed. I kinda expect most them to either show up as DLC or not at all, though.

Chrom:

Spring!Chrom;

Great Lord armor;

Risen King (Cipher);

Exalt (Cipher);

Mirage version(TMS♯FE);

A few palette swaps, probably based on Frederick, past Lords, Lissa, Emmeryn and/or his potential wives.

Maybe have Lucina as a model swap since they are supposed to have the same fighting style?

Marth:

Palette swaps from Smash Bros;

No Pants Marth;

Pallete swaps based on Caeda, Alm, Kris, and his descendants (Chrom, Lissa, Emmeryn, Owain/Odin, Ophelia);

Phantom Marth from using his Amiibo in SoV;

Super Saiyan Itsuki Marth from TMS♯FE

Corrin:

Much like Cia has variants based on whether she is masked or not, I think we'll get variants for her as M!Corrin;

Hoshido Noble and Nohr Noble armors;

Palette swaps based on Mikoto, Anankos, Lilith, Ryoma, Azura, Xander, and Robin;

Palette

Kana as a model swap? I mean... It's extremely unlikely and probably won't happen, but I'm kinda having way too much fun thinking of new costumes that likely won't ever happen.

Ryoma:

Sumeragi armor;

Samurai armor from Cipher.

Hoshidan King armor from Cipher;

Wyvern Lord armor from Cipher;

Palette swaps based on his siblings, his retainers, other Samurai in Hoshido, and Xander;

Palette swaps based on the default player unit (blue), enemy unit (red), and allied unit (green) armors from Fates.

Xander:

Spring!Xander;

Cavalier armor from Cipher;

Nohrian King armor from Cipher;

Onmyoji clothes from Cipher;

Pirate!Xander from the Fates DLC;

Xander in Leo's Dark Knight armor;

Palette swaps based on his siblings, his retainers, other Cavaliers in Nohr, other Camuses in the series, Garon, and Ryoma;

Palette swaps based on the default player unit (blue), enemy unit (red), and allied unit (green) armors from Fates;

Rowan:

Palette swap based on Alfonse?

Lianna:

Palette swap based on Sharena?

Anna (Not confirmed as playable yet, but she likes those profit margins!):

Heroes!Anna;

Fates!Anna;

Awakening!Playable!Anna;

Awakening!Merchant!Anna;

Summer Scramble!Anna;

Hotspring Scramble!Anna

Five Anna Firefight!Anna;

Apotheosis!Anna;

Jack Frost!Shio (Otherwise known as TMS♯FE!Anna);

Black Frost!Shio;

Tiki (She has an Amiibo, so she has a pretty good chance):

Palette swaps based on other Manaketes in the series, including her adult self;

Tiki's costumes from TMS♯FE;

Palette swap based on Mar-Mar, Say'ri, and Robin;

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swapped Nohrian and Hoshidan costumes for Hoshidan and Nohrian characters, respectively.  Maybe even the "king" costumes from cipher for Xander and Ryoma.  Just a guess.

On 6/18/2017 at 8:53 PM, Luankachu said:

A few ideas I had for the characters who were already confirmed. I kinda expect most them to either show up as DLC or not at all, though.

Hide contents

Chrom:

Spring!Chrom;

Great Lord armor;

Risen King (Cipher);

Exalt (Cipher);

Mirage version(TMS♯FE);

A few palette swaps, probably based on Frederick, past Lords, Lissa, Emmeryn and/or his potential wives.

Maybe have Lucina as a model swap since they are supposed to have the same fighting style?

Marth:

Palette swaps from Smash Bros;

No Pants Marth;

Pallete swaps based on Caeda, Alm, Kris, and his descendants (Chrom, Lissa, Emmeryn, Owain/Odin, Ophelia);

Phantom Marth from using his Amiibo in SoV;

Super Saiyan Itsuki Marth from TMS♯FE

Corrin:

Much like Cia has variants based on whether she is masked or not, I think we'll get variants for her as M!Corrin;

Hoshido Noble and Nohr Noble armors;

Palette swaps based on Mikoto, Anankos, Lilith, Ryoma, Azura, Xander, and Robin;

Palette

Kana as a model swap? I mean... It's extremely unlikely and probably won't happen, but I'm kinda having way too much fun thinking of new costumes that likely won't ever happen.

Ryoma:

Sumeragi armor;

Samurai armor from Cipher.

Hoshidan King armor from Cipher;

Wyvern Lord armor from Cipher;

Palette swaps based on his siblings, his retainers, other Samurai in Hoshido, and Xander;

Palette swaps based on the default player unit (blue), enemy unit (red), and allied unit (green) armors from Fates.

Xander:

Spring!Xander;

Cavalier armor from Cipher;

Nohrian King armor from Cipher;

Onmyoji clothes from Cipher;

Pirate!Xander from the Fates DLC;

Xander in Leo's Dark Knight armor;

Palette swaps based on his siblings, his retainers, other Cavaliers in Nohr, other Camuses in the series, Garon, and Ryoma;

Palette swaps based on the default player unit (blue), enemy unit (red), and allied unit (green) armors from Fates;

Rowan:

Palette swap based on Alfonse?

Lianna:

Palette swap based on Sharena?

Anna (Not confirmed as playable yet, but she likes those profit margins!):

Heroes!Anna;

Fates!Anna;

Awakening!Playable!Anna;

Awakening!Merchant!Anna;

Summer Scramble!Anna;

Hotspring Scramble!Anna

Five Anna Firefight!Anna;

Apotheosis!Anna;

Jack Frost!Shio (Otherwise known as TMS♯FE!Anna);

Black Frost!Shio;

Tiki (She has an Amiibo, so she has a pretty good chance):

Palette swaps based on other Manaketes in the series, including her adult self;

Tiki's costumes from TMS♯FE;

Palette swap based on Mar-Mar, Say'ri, and Robin;

I think child Tiki dressed in adult Tiki's costume could be cute.

There's also the possibility of her getting Nowi's outfit..similar to what her Spotpass character got in Awakening and Zelda got with Ilia's clothes in Hyrule Warriors.

On 6/24/2017 at 11:30 PM, Deva Ashera said:

I think child Tiki dressed in adult Tiki's costume could be cute.

On the other hand, adult Tiki dressed in child Tiki's clothes can only lead to disaster, as Harvest Scramble shows.

On 6/25/2017 at 9:39 PM, Anomalocaris said:

On the other hand, adult Tiki dressed in child Tiki's clothes can only lead to disaster, as Harvest Scramble shows.

And probably exaggerated on certain parts..

Spoiler

Though I do agree that if Tiki wears her older self's clothes, it would look absolutely adorable.

Edited by MediocreLee

10 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

And probably exaggerated on certain parts..

Reveal hidden contents

Mayo_Tiki.thumb.jpg.a32a63cff5a705fb083cd36943ee636c.jpg

Though I do agree that if Tiki wears her older self's clothes, it would look absolutely adorable.

Lol I love that art just for the implication that she went to sleep a child and awoke an adult.

Though if the child costume was resized to accurately fit adult Tiki it would also look really cute.

Speaking of Tiki..I hope we have any Awakening characters comment on meeting Tiki as a child.

Other than the obvious Pantsless Marth which will happen, if Link got fight hordes of enemies in booty shorts and a skirt than Marth deserves to have that chance too. 

I really hope that we get some DW/SW crossover costumes similar to Pirate Warriors since those ended up being some of my favorites but I wouldn't be heartbroken if they didn't show

Also Risen King Chorm would be cool if they have scenario based bonus makes similar to Hyrule Warriors. 

Lastly 

IMG_1774.JPG

Speaking of which, I get the feeling that some characters are gonna get priority over others for costumes, like was the case in HW (the chosen ones and the sorceresses got more costumes than the others).

3 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Speaking of which, I get the feeling that some characters are gonna get priority over others for costumes, like was the case in HW (the chosen ones and the sorceresses got more costumes than the others).

Probably. The box art characters will probably get a lot, but since FE is less centralized, the others may get more. I personally think Robin has good costume potential.

I'd say the lords are the primary ones to get costumes. Xander and Ryoma might get more costumes than the rest as well.

I'd also say that there's a chance that we'll get costumes tied to class promotions, which leaves Xander and Ryoma in an interesting place considering they are promoted classes.