Costumes

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get PoR Ranger, PoR Lord, RD Hero, and RD Vanguard for Ike? They're all notable outfits for him! But wow, for a guy who definitely doesn't care about clothes, he sure has had a lot. XD

Also, maybe armor-less Freddy? Like, his normal outfit except without his armor so we can see that handsome man in just his suit!

Edited by Anacybele

I brought this idea up somewhere else, but due to the numerous archetypes in the fire emblem franchise they could make a single cavalier i.e. Cain and Abel (Abel with a lanc and Cain with a sword) and then have a costume of other people maching the archetype, such as you might then get a Sully and Stahl skin for the respective knight.

4 minutes ago, Tuvy2 said:

I brought this idea up somewhere else, but due to the numerous archetypes in the fire emblem franchise they could make a single cavalier i.e. Cain and Abel (Abel with a lanc and Cain with a sword) and then have a costume of other people maching the archetype, such as you might then get a Sully and Stahl skin for the respective knight.

That could cause problems in story mode if it's like HW where the costumes carry over. Like say you have Cain through half the game and then Abel just replaced him for the second half and no one bats an eye.

If promotions aren't a gameplay mechanic, then characters' promoted designs (their Overclass designs for Alm and Celica, as their promotions only give them shields).

I was just playing FE7 earlier; in a more obscure reference, could Eliwood get a recolor that gives him blue-green hair like Roland's? And how about his and Hector's coronation attire? Maybe the cloaks they wear for a couple chapters too.

54 minutes ago, Tuvy2 said:

I'll second this. Maybe some minor differences between the characters in a given class though (support bonuses, stat distribution, personal skills, one or two charge attack variations).

Give me the TMS Mirage designs for their respective characters. Namely Chrom's Great Lord and Conqueror.

Also, give me recolors that turn characters' colors into that of other characters. Like a Marth with Roy's color palette. Or Xander with Camilla's hair color.

3 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

That could cause problems in story mode if it's like HW where the costumes carry over. Like say you have Cain through half the game and then Abel just replaced him for the second half and no one bats an eye.

Well, It's more like you would have cain and then noish replaced him, the red and green knights would be 2 characters, but yah I see what you mean.

4 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, they retrained themselves for HW, though Zelda is typically much less fanservicy to begin with.

Hey, Waifu Emblem is all the craze. We've had bikini CGs in Awakening and Fates. There are even bikini Cipher cards.

11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hey, Waifu Emblem is all the craze. We've had bikini CGs in Awakening and Fates. There are even bikini Cipher cards.

So...who would they pick?

Edited by Arthur97

One thing I would like to see is something like a Costume Set were all the characters get to dress as a character from Dynasty Warriors. Or Samurai Warriors. Or both. Or from any other Warriors game.

And speaking of sets, from experience from DW8XL, their costumes were mostly themed sets. There was a Fairy Tale set, a Modern Day Jobs set, a Highschool set, etc. I could see this being the case as well here. Perhaps not as many, but at least one I do see happening.

Also, for the lulz, there can the promotional costume. Like how Zhao Yun here had a 7Up costume. Or more like, green with the logo in the shoulder pads.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Speaking of the DW/SW costumes and promo costumes, in before Tharja or Camilla(or whoever the token girl would be) with KT's usual 'Lawson' costume

Also yes, a DW/SW costume set is what I'd really like to see too, but alas.

Possible recolors of other FE characters could be a thing (like Robin could get a Merric or Erk recolor).

Other than that, I'd love to see Chrom getting a costume/recolor based on his Mirage design, and Robin to get a hooded variant. (As well as the Smash Bros. variation on his design and his White Mage recolor.)

I could see the most obvious costumes being class ups (like Great Lord Chrom, Lucina, Ike), alt. versions (Classic Marth, Smash Marth, Radiant Dawn Ike, Spring Festival Lucina/Camilla, Reindeer Tharja/Santa Robin, whatever special alts Ike & Lyn get in Heroes), or similar characters being costumes (Eliwood for Roy, Rhajat for Tharja, other Blue Lords for Marth) similar to how Zelda had Ilia's clothing and hairstyle as an alternate costume in Hyrule Warriors to almost make Ilia playable, and exclusively for Robin and Corrin, the opposite gender to the default akin to Smash Bros.

The only question would be whether or not any alternate costumes would be available in the base game. In Hyrule Warriors only Red 'Goron Tunic' and Blue 'Zora Tunic' colour swaps for Link's default outfit were unlockable. I would at least hope any gender alts for Corrin and Robin would be available, especially by default.

58 minutes ago, Folt said:

Possible recolors of other FE characters could be a thing (like Robin could get a Merric or Erk recolor).

Other than that, I'd love to see Chrom getting a costume/recolor based on his Mirage design, and Robin to get a hooded variant. (As well as the Smash Bros. variation on his design and his White Mage recolor.)

I'm almost certain we'll get recolours via DLC maps akin to Hyrule Warriors & HW Legends.

I would absolutely love the Mirage versions as costumes for Chrom, Caeda, and Tharja if the latter two are in.

Robin's hood could also work like Linkle's in Hyrule Warriors where if you use the special attack button when it's not full she'll put the hood down or up.

Ike's Lord outfit gets no love, I'd really like to see him in it.

If we get characters wearing each other's outfits, I'd love to see Lyn in Karla or Aira's outfit. Roy in Leaf's, Chrom in Sigurd's to name a few. Lucina in Eirika's if she doesn't make it.

2 hours ago, Cornguy said:

Ike's Lord outfit gets no love, I'd really like to see him in it.

Ike's Lord outfit is his best look..it should have at least gotten a recolor reference in Smash Brawl & Wii U/3DS..I mean, it even had its own portrait, which is rare for a class up. If Ike doesn't get it as an alt if he's in then I'll be quite disappointed.

Edited by Deva Ashera

Bunny costumes from heroes. I want Halloween and Bikini dlc too. Lol just imagine hacking and slash as Chrom in his tiny swim shorts. How could you not?????

Of course different costume versions between games/reclass outfits

• 2 weeks later...