Does anyone know how to sell stuff on eBay?

King Marth 64

I was thinking of selling some of my old toys that I got them when I was a kid and other stuff that my family aren't using them anymore on eBay and I do have an eBay account when I got the Robin and Lucina amiibo before they restocked it. But, does anyone with a good knowledge to know how to sell stuff on eBay and package them to the buyer when someone buys my stuff for the future? I got a lot of stuff that we have them in our house that we don't use them anymore and I wanted to use the money that I wanted to earn for getting the Season Pass for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia around $45 and the other games that I wanted to get as well + wanted to save enough space when my mother and I move out to Washington State in the future.

Edit: Oh crud, I meant to post this thread to the General -> Serious Discussion Section, how did I post this through the Creative section, I don't remember clicking on the Creative Section?

Edited by King Marth 64

35 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Edit: Oh crud, I meant to post this thread to the General -> Serious Discussion Section, how did I post this through the Creative section, I don't remember clicking on the Creative Section?

As much as people would love to debate to death the nuances of selling things on Ebay, I can't imagine SD would be a good place for it. It might be worthwhile taking time to do some basic research to figure out how it actually works.Mind you, if you don't want your old toys, consider if there's anyone out there who actually will!

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

As much as people would love to debate to death the nuances of selling things on Ebay, I can't imagine SD would be a good place for it. It might be worthwhile taking time to do some basic research to figure out how it actually works.Mind you, if you don't want your old toys, consider if there's anyone out there who actually will!

Alright thanks. I'll look at the rest of the page soon as possible.

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...

It's really simple if you sell it on your phone, just go to sell an item, but you'll have more tools if you sell it on your pc

and be sure that you're ready to pay your taxes on it, and try to make some money on shipping, like ebay doesn't take a cut from the shipping costs last I checked