Wanted characters

Harvey

6 hours ago, Harvey said:

Anyone like me wants Rutger?

I'd like to see Rutger. He's not listed as the top of the top, but he's still up there. Problem is, there's so many swordies he's already competing against. I'd be using him for the sake of using him... but I'd totally do it :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the games I've actually played:

Blazing Sword: Dorcas, Rath, Canas, Pent, Louise, Leila

Sacred Stones: Ross, Neimi, Artur, Lute, Joshua, Tana, Amelia, Innes, Gerik, Marisa, L'Arachel, Dozla, Ewan, Cormag, Myrrh, Ismaire

Shadow Dragon: Norne, Julian, Lena

Awakening: Sumia, Kellam, Panne, Gregor, Libra, Anna, Say'ri, Basilio, Flavia, Morgan (F), Noire, Phila

Fates: Kaze, Mozu, Kaden, Orochi, Rinkah, Scarlet, Charlotte, Benny, Rhajat, Forrest, Soleil, Ophelia, Zola, Haitaka

Other: The casts of TMS#FE and FE Cipher.

Archanea: Hardin, Wolf/Sedgar, Wendell

Valentia: Anyone really, but mostly Forsyth and Python.

Jugdral: Sigurd, Ayra, Ishtar

Binding Blade Elibe: Rutger, Lugh, Murdoch

Blazing Sword Elibe: Rath, Legault, Linus

Magvel: L'arachel and her posse, Valter, Caellach

Tellius: Shinon, Kieran, Haar, Volke, Nephenee, Black Knight, Damn near everyone honestly

Ylisse: Vaike, Kellam, Gregor

Fates: Charlotte, Benny, Silas, Kaze

I mostly just want to hear them talk.

Archanea: Castor, Arlen, Kellam, and Noire

Valentia: Delthea, Valbar, Atlas, and Sonya

Jugdral: Arden, Lex, Iuchar, Iucharba, Leif, Osian, Tanya, and Marty

Elibe: Sue, Sin, Gonzalez, and Dorcas

Fates: Mozu and Rinkah

2 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Archanea: Castor, Arlen, Kellam, and Noire

Valentia: Delthea, Valbar, Atlas, and Sonya

Jugdral: Arden, Lex, Iuchar, Iucharba, Leif, Osian, Tanya, and Marty

Elibe: Sue, Sin, Gonzalez, and Dorcas

Fates: Mozu and Rinkah

Wait, who are Iuchar & Iucharba? (I'm in the Americas)

9 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Wait, who are Iuchar & Iucharba? (I'm in the Americas)

Used to be known as Johan and Johalvier/Johalva before the KYL poll was a thing.

Lex's cousins who both fell for Larcei/RadneyCreidne, of whom you can only choose one.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Used to be known as Johan and Johalvier/Johalva before the KYL poll was a thing.

Lex's cousins who both fell for Larcei/RadneyCreidne, of whom you can only choose one.

Oh. I'm still using the Japanese names

All I want is more Mage Knights. All the potential Mage Cavalier Heroes are as follows:

Azelle (potential red) and Arthur (potential green) (FE4)

Miranda (potential red) and Ilios (potential blue) (FE5)

Selena (potential green) (FE8)

Arthur and Selena are probably not going to be in the game since Arthur and Selena from Fates already exist, so that leaves only Azelle, Ilios and Miranda. 

3 minutes ago, Leif said:

Arthur and Selena are probably not going to be in the game since Arthur and Selena from Fates already exist

Corrin and Corrin, Robin and Robin

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Corrin and Corrin, Robin and Robin

Yeah, but they technically are the same character. Selena (FE8) and Selena (FE14) are two completely different characters. 

I wish Treehouse named Selena and Arthur differently, like Lune and Harold (why didn't they keep Arthur's name Harold?! FFS) to avoid confusion. 

Edited by Leif

1 minute ago, Leif said:

Yeah, but they technically are the same character. Selena (FE8) and Selena (FE14) are two completely different characters. 

I wish Treehouse named Selena and Arthur differently, like Lune and Harold (why didn't they keep Arthur's name Harold?! FFS) to avoid confusion. 

Hence why the strikethrough. I still hope they eventually add every character featured in the KYL poll.

Arthur seems more heroic, I dunno.

I want to have both Arthurs. To differentiate, we can call them Awesome Arthur and Arthur Awesome.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Hence why the strikethrough. I still hope they eventually add every character featured in the KYL poll.

Arthur seems more heroic, I dunno.

I want to have both Arthurs. To differentiate, we can call them Awesome Arthur and Arthur Awesome.

We also have swordfighter Deen from Valentia and dragon knight Deen from Jugdral. At least I'm pretty sure they both had that spelling in CYL. Anyways, to actually answer the topic (in no particular order).

Archanea: Julian, Hardin (either version of him), Lorenz, Roger, Xane

Valentia: Valbar, Saber, Mathilda, Delthea; Celica not listed on account of her being confirmed 

Jugdral: Sigurd, Lex, Ayra, Lewyn, Ced, Tiltyu, Febail, Patty, Altena, Finn, Larcei, Tine

Elibe: Milady, Gonzalez, Pent, Sin, Sain, Perceval, Wallace, Heath, Farina

Magvel: Cormag, Innes, Tana, L'Arachel, Lute, Duessel, Franz, Caellach

Tellius: Haar, Shinon, Mia, Nephenee, Gatrie, Nolan, Tibarn, Edward, Jill, Ashnard, Black Knight, Reyson, Tormod, Greil, Elincia, Naesala, Volke

Ylisse / Valm: Sumia, Maribelle, Gregor, Basilio, Gangrel, Brady, Noire, Walhart

Fateslandia: Mozu, Kaze, Kaden, Keaton, Orochi, Charlotte, Forrest, Kiragi, Mitama, Ophelia, Soleil, Velouria, Garon

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

We also have swordfighter Deen from Valentia and dragon knight Deen from Jugdral. At least I'm pretty sure they both had that spelling in CYL.

Cain and Cain too. I can't believe they rendered the Thracia character's name the same as the Archanean's. Incredible.

10 hours ago, Leif said:

All I want is more Mage Knights. All the potential Mage Cavalier Heroes are as follows:

Azelle (potential red) and Arthur (potential green) (FE4)

Miranda (potential red) and Ilios (potential blue) (FE5)

Selena (potential green) (FE8)

Arthur and Selena are probably not going to be in the game since Arthur and Selena from Fates already exist, so that leaves only Azelle, Ilios and Miranda. 

To be fair, the two Arthurs and two Selenas have different Japanese names, Fates Arthur is Harold and Fates Selena is Luna.  

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Cain and Cain too. I can't believe they rendered the Thracia character's name the same as the Archanean's. Incredible.

Really? Especially when they can use Kain or Kein (others I've seen it changed to). I forgot what it was in the poll... despite voting for him xD I mostly looked at the pictures -.- Is that how it was when voting?

FE 1-3 Lena, Julian, Sedgar, Wolf, Hardin, Nyna 

FE 4 Ayra, Rex, Lewin, Beowulf, Erynis 

FE 6 Percival, Guinevere

FE 7 Oswin, Rath, Pent, Louise, Sain, Kent, Fiora, Farina 

FE 8 Marissa, Tethys, Gerik, Kyle, Forde, Vannesa, Syrene

FE 9-10 Geoffrey, Elincia, Lucía, Marcia, Kieran, Oscar, Boyd, Mia, Ilyana, Haar, Jill, Micaiah 

FE 13 Sumia, Maribelle, Gregor, Vaike, Noire, Brady, Kjelle, Cynthia, Gerome , and the real versions of the Awakening trio 

Fe 14 Orochi, Keaton, Kaden, Silas, Charlotte

Edited by charmedx3

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Really? Especially when they can use Kain or Kein (others I've seen it changed to). I forgot what it was in the poll... despite voting for him xD I mostly looked at the pictures -.- Is that how it was when voting?

I used the exact spelling from the poll in the table in my signature, yes.

kry9o5dp0t0.jpg

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I used the exact spelling from the poll in the table in my signature, yes.

kry9o5dp0t0.jpg

Ahhh, fair enough. I can't see your signature currently -.- My work blocks images from certain places ^.^''

That'll annoy me, though. There's so many spellings of Kain to use. Hopefully they'll change it if Thracia gets remade... Fingers crossed!

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Ahhh, fair enough. I can't see your signature currently -.- My work blocks images from certain places ^.^''

That'll annoy me, though. There's so many spellings of Kain to use. Hopefully they'll change it if Thracia gets remade... Fingers crossed!

It's not even an image there, it's a Google table.

But yeah, Kain is different enough from Cain for them to use, especially when Cain is a big deal in Archanea and everywhere.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It's not even an image there, it's a Google table.

But yeah, Kain is different enough from Cain for them to use, especially when Cain is a big deal in Archanea and everywhere.

xD Apparently, they get blocked, too! 

Yup. I don't like the same name being used for playable characters, since I collect fanart and it keeps organisation hard since I sort by name, and I wouldn't like to use the incorrect name. Minor problems, I know, but still... -.-

Ofc, currently, there's a heck of a lot more for one Cain over the other...

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Yup. I don't like the same name being used for playable characters, since I collect fanart and it keeps organisation hard since I sort by name, and I wouldn't like to use the incorrect name. Minor problems, I know, but still... -.-

I do maintain my Homestuck and Warcraft art folders meticulously sorted by species, timeline, character, and pairing.
I really need to do the same with my Fire Emblem folder; it's only sorted by continent at the moment.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I do maintain my Homestuck and Warcraft art folders meticulously sorted by species, timeline, character, and pairing.
I really need to do the same with my Fire Emblem folder; it's only sorted by continent at the moment.

Yup, mine is currently games, and then within that, each picture has who is in it in alphabetical order. So it would be Abel Cain 1, Abel Cain 2, etc.

I've not sorted it for a while, though. I've been waiting for all these translations to go through so I can update them all...

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Yup, mine is currently games, and then within that, each picture has who is in it in alphabetical order. So it would be Abel Cain 1, Abel Cain 2, etc.

I've not sorted it for a while, though. I've been waiting for all these translations to go through so I can update them all...

Now I looked into my Archanea folder and started to think. Most pictures aren't solos of a character, there are often at least two or even more.
How do I decide then?

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Now I looked into my Archanea folder and started to think. Most pictures aren't solos of a character, there are often at least two or even more.
How do I decide then?

Like I say - I do it by character and alphabetical. So if Cain and Abel are stood there, it's Abel Cain 1. If Marth joins them, it's Abel Cain Marth 1. I put them in folder by continent, still, and just organise the pictures themselves within that. That's my method, anyway ^.^ I really need to go back and add my newest stuff. I haven't got much Fates fanart, annoyingly, since it was just different Corrins everywhere. Got a little dull... But I recently found a stash of Jakobs somewhere :D

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Like I say - I do it by character and alphabetical. So if Cain and Abel are stood there, it's Abel Cain 1. If Marth joins them, it's Abel Cain Marth 1. I put them in folder by continent, still, and just organise the pictures themselves within that. That's my method, anyway ^.^ I really need to go back and add my newest stuff. I haven't got much Fates fanart, annoyingly, since it was just different Corrins everywhere. Got a little dull... But I recently found a stash of Jakob's somewhere :D

But then when I get duplicates, how do I tell them apart at first glance if they are renamed? My Archanea folder has 296 pictures right now, and it's obviously not the most populated. (Fates has 550)

Nah, I think I'll just keep them all lumped together in the folder. I know the characters just fine, anyway.