Wanted characters

Harvey

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But then when I get duplicates, how do I tell them apart at first glance if they are renamed? My Archanea folder has 296 pictures right now, and it's obviously not the most populated. (Fates has 550)

Nah, I think I'll just keep them all lumped together in the folder. I know the characters just fine, anyway.

I don't understand, sorry. For me, I just add another number. But I only care about who is in the pictures, not the picture itself, since I like to flick through them all or put them on a slideshow :)

I won't say how many I have in each of my folders... FE is the only thing I collect fanart of obsessively (though I occasionally dabble in other areas), so I have a lot...

Edited by Cute Chao

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I won't say how many I have in each of my folders... FE is the only think I collect fanart of obsessively (though I occasionally dabble in other areas), so I have a lot...

I collect art and fanart of many things. Here are my counts, what am I doing with my life:

Archanea: 317
Awakening: 667
Elibe-common: 14
Elibe\FE6: 252
Elibe\FE7: 441
Fates: 549
Gaiden: 33
Gaiden\Echoes: 74
Heroes: 99
Jugdral: 515
Magvel: 231
Tellius: 356
FE general / uncategorised: 70

Edited by Vaximillian

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I collect art and fanart of many things. Here are my counts, what am I doing with my life:

Hide contents

Archanea: 317
Awakening: 667
Elibe-common: 14
Elibe\FE6: 252
Elibe\FE7: 441
Fates: 549
Gaiden: 33
Gaiden\Echoes: 74
Heroes: 99
Jugdral: 515
Magvel: 231
Tellius: 356
FE general / uncategorised: 70

I'll have a look when I get home and see :) Maybe mine won't compare and the number is exaggerated in my mind ^.^

Erk, Kent, and Mia + basically all of Jugdral. More specifically Ayra, Lex, Sigurd, Ferry, Lewyn, and Ced. 

I wont lie I didnt read the 4 pages so apologies if someone else has mentioned him before, but a character I quite enjoyed from awakening was Gregor - now this was mostly because of his dialogue with the other characters, but for that reason alone I'd like to see him :)

8 hours ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

I wont lie I didnt read the 4 pages so apologies if someone else has mentioned him before, but a character I quite enjoyed from awakening was Gregor - now this was mostly because of his dialogue with the other characters, but for that reason alone I'd like to see him :)

Your jigging is up!

If they don't give him this line, I'm going to flip some tables, I will.

I'd hope that the next banner would contain mixed rather than from a single title, so I'm hoping for like a hidden royalty banner or a trainee banner. It's mostly because I've been playing Sacred Stones RIP Amelia :( and has quite a few characters with these archetypes. These characters being L'Arachel, Joshua, Ewan, Amelia, and Ross. I'm sure there are a lot of other characters from the series that fit these archetypes.

On 11/05/2017 at 1:34 PM, orca said:

I'd like to see Athena added in but considering she was a secret character in Shadow Dragon I doubt we'll see her very soon...

She had somewhat of a more preponderant role in the following game (prologue + DLC appearances) so I'd put her as one of the most likely Shadow Dragon remake originals to make it. 

I really hope so because I just want to hear her speak. 

On 5/16/2017 at 0:20 PM, Marcodian_Elite said:

YAS. I'd love to see some more of his voice!