Nintendo UK uploaded an Overview Trailer (with new info that we haven't seen it yet)

I just looked at the trailer that was uploaded by Nintendo of United Kingdom from 1 hour ago. I did see some of the stuff that we haven't looked at and we can hear more of the other character's voices since Mycen isn't speaking much in this trailer.

I did see some that were shown in the trailer that are: The sword that contains dark energy is called "Shadow Sword", Alm's new line that we haven't heard yet, Kliff's new battle quotes, I did see Skills thing in the Stats that was shown in the North American footages and I did heard that the previous European footages called it as "Tec" is now changed to Skills like in the North American footages, the Arts Combat skill that Valbar learned is called Tempest Lance, Jesse learned is called Tigerstance, we can hear it clearier when Clive's voice spoke in his death quote since it was hard to hear when Mycen spoke in the North American trailer, and Jedah's battle model was shown.

They didn't show off the enemies' names in Zofia Castle as "Alm's Army" like in the North American footage (I don't know if it's probably possible that they might have found out about that "Alm's Army" localization mistake or it's might be possible that that the team who worked on the North American trailer have been accidentally taken it some early gameplay scenes and use them as footages from the debug testing?)

Edited by King Marth 64

Dang your like the quickest ive seen at making these..

Kinda ironic that they decided to fix their mistakes... especially one that was shown like that the Alm's army one..

Speaking of fixing mistakes, i noticed that Silque was correctly shown as a Cleric.

Mae still used Excalibur tho.

Also, is it me, or has Nintendo UK promoted the game more than NoA?

Mae still used Exclaibur. What is the deal here?

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Also, is it me, or has Nintendo UK promoted the game more than NoA?

Eh, I'd say its about equal.

They still showed Mae with Excalibur. I am really beginning to question if there will be gameplay differences between the Japanese and American version. 

Some additional things I noticed.

Luna and Mila's Bow are unchanged.

Thunderclap is what I called Distant Bolt. Foudroyrant is what I called Thunderclap. This will be confusing for me...

Also, I cannot tell if it's a mistake or they changed it, but Thunderclap apparently halves terrain bonuses, but it doesn't in the Japanese version. I can imagine why they might change it, but from their recent track record (Zofian Army as Alm's Army, Silque the Sage etc.), it could be a mistake they've yet to change.

Edited by VincentASM

so, it looks like they're changing a few gameplay details for us westerners?

I mean if they tweak the horrendous hit rates a little bit I wouldn't mind.

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

so, it looks like they're changing a few gameplay details for us westerners?

I wouldn't be up in arms about it, but if they did make things different for us I wouldn't be too happy about it. I really dislike it when they have done that in other games (like Eliwood's rapier).

Really hoping these are just mistakes.

15 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

I really dislike it when they have done that in other games (like Eliwood's rapier).

Wait what? They changed Eliwood's Rapier?

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Wait what? They changed Eliwood's Rapier?

Yes, it's only a 2x bonus versus a 3x bonus, and thrones were nerfed as well

See some of the other changes here:

https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/List_of_regional_version_differences/Fire_Emblem_(GBA)

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion