SoV pre-loading now live

https://nintendowire.com/news/2017/05/06/fire-emblem-echoes-pre-load-now-live/amp/

For those of you who are planning on digitally download the game, you are now able to pre-load the game onto your 3DS. You'll need 12,826 blocks of free space, or 1.57GB to download it. The game will unlock on May 19th, at 12AM EST.

47 minutes ago, SavageVolug said:

Would do this but I have already pre ordered a physical copy from Amazon and do not feel like paying another 30 or so dollars. So I'll just have to wait...sigh.

Yeah, I originally pre-ordered on Amazon.ca, but I would have to wait till Tuesday to get it based on the estimates. A part of me hates that Nintendo releases games on Friday, cause Canada Post never delivers on the weekend, so I always have to wait if I want the 20% off with Prime. If I want the game really badly, I have to give up on the discount.

Well crap, if only I was a bit more patient. Oh well, I'm still going to get it when it comes out, I pre-ordered it

15 minutes ago, Agro said:

Is this US only? I checked the AUS eShop and no such preloading option was available...

I guess so.