Anyone know if you get the Warring Gods chrome print from pre-order limited edition?

As the title says, does anyone know if those who pre-ordered the limited edition from gamestop will be getting the warring gods chrome print or is it only for those who pre-order the standard edition + DLC?

If not, does having the limited edition + buying the DLC opt you into being able to get that print or nah?

That's what I want to know as well, when I preordered the Fates SE from GS I was able to get the key chains so I hope I can get the print as well.   They are being specific with it being the regular edition though, so it may be just for those that get the regular game and some DLC.  I changed my mind about buying the DLC season pass since I don't really want most of it and I think I will just get the story and promotion DLC since I can live without the rest of the DLC.  I will see if buying some DLC when I pick up my preorder lets me get the print.

Based on the information my store received, the poster is for anyone who buys the game as well as a piece of DLC, currently ID's for pack 1 thru 4, as well as the season pass have appeared in the system, nothing for pack 5 yet. Honestly most stores should be cool with just giving you the poster for buying the game because attaching that season pass is going to be incredibly annoying and the posters will just sit there to gather dust. 

When I went to GameStop yesterday, I was told that even though I had the LE preordered, I would still have to preorder one of the DLC packs to get the print. Ended up getting the season pass since I was planning on getting that anyway.

3 hours ago, MrPerson0 said:

When I went to GameStop yesterday, I was told that even though I had the LE preordered, I would still have to preorder one of the DLC packs to get the print. Ended up getting the season pass since I was planning on getting that anyway.

So would I just pre-order the season pass from their website and when I go pick up the limited edition show them my receipt for the dlc also? or what exactly?

Also do you get the code to enter in for the season pass on release date or how is gamestop handling that, since I don't see a point of retailers selling DLC codes.

17 minutes ago, Xanek said:

So would I just pre-order the season pass from their website and when I go pick up the limited edition show them my receipt for the dlc also? or what exactly?

Also do you get the code to enter in for the season pass on release date or how is gamestop handling that, since I don't see a point of retailers selling DLC codes.

Hard to say if it would easily work if you pre-ordered the game in store and the season pass (or other DLC) online. Probably best to ask them about that since it seems to be a mess in general.

1 hour ago, Xanek said:

Like I said, Gamestop has ID's for the season pass and the map packs. They would sell you the code and you redeem the code on your 3DS. Even though they are just a Vendor Gamestop wants you to purchase the code through them because it gives them some sort of cut, they wouldn't push employees to attach DLC to games otherwise. 

2 hours ago, Xeph said:

Like I said, Gamestop has ID's for the season pass and the map packs. They would sell you the code and you redeem the code on your 3DS. Even though they are just a Vendor Gamestop wants you to purchase the code through them because it gives them some sort of cut, they wouldn't push employees to attach DLC to games otherwise. 

I mean, gamestop already has the DLC listed on their site. 

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/season-passes/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-season-pass/148328

but would we just pre-order it, do we just show them your receipt with that order to get the print? Since they're probably gonna be sending the code via email or something since its digital.

24 minutes ago, Xanek said:

I mean, gamestop already has the DLC listed on their site. 

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/season-passes/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-season-pass/148328

but would we just pre-order it, do we just show them your receipt with that order to get the print? Since they're probably gonna be sending the code via email or something since its digital.

Ah, thats what you meant. I thought you were talking about buying the DLC through the eshop. Yea you just bring the receipt in. Actually that link you posted straight up tells you that. XD

Online/In-Store Pickup Customers: Please print your order confirmation page and bring it to your local store to receive your print. To ensure product is available, it is best to call your local store ahead of time.