Ursula grudge match live now!

Haven't seen this mentioned around here, but the Japanese Twitter tweeted that Ursula's coming back tomorrow, 5/10.

More Death Blow fodder? Merged Ursulas for the Murderblade? No matter what, definitely go beat her ass up again.

For strategical reference etc., here's the thread made when Ursula debuted.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Otorio said:

Time to get some revenge on these poison dagger ninjas.

Lol yeah, especially since she's coming right after Hero Fest. Many more people have Hector to cheese this map now.

It's a shame she only gets Death Blow 3 at 5*. Otherwise, she'd be very helpful for a certain other blue tome cavalier.

Is it just her? I remember someone indicating a datamine had found a return of Narcian's map, so is he just on his own later?

1 minute ago, Othin said:

It's a shame she only gets Death Blow 3 at 5*. Otherwise, she'd be very helpful for a certain other blue tome cavalier.

Is it just her? I remember someone indicating a datamine had found a return of Narcian's map, so is he just on his own later?

Nope, no Narcian.

I'm actually gonna spend those 20k feathers to get Death Blow 3 for my Julia.

Awesome, I couldn't beat her lunatic map before so now I can get my revenge. I have 2 -atk 5* Hawkeyes stinking up my barracks until I sacrifice them for Death Blow, so I don't really need that out of her, but more Threaten Res would be nice since I never roll Nowi.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nope, no Narcian.

I'm actually gonna spend those 20k feathers to get Death Blow 3 for my Julia.

Using 20k feathers to get Death Blow 3? You should try to pull for 4* Klein instead and get 100 healers and no Klein.

Don't forget to train up an Ursula because I'm sure it'll follow the same pattern as the quests from FRobin and Navarre re-releases. 

1 minute ago, Otorio said:

Using 20k feathers to get Death Blow 3? You should try to pull for 4* Klein instead and get 100 healers and no Klein.

Exactly. Lol. I've spent 20k feathers on a Donnel that went straight to Effie, so I don't care. I'll definitely keep one copy of Ursula though.

18 minutes ago, Otorio said:

Don't forget to train up an Ursula because I'm sure it'll follow the same pattern as the quests from FRobin and Navarre re-releases. 

Lol I just realized, if Ursula is required on Narcian's map, she's gonna be in some trouble against that Emerald Axe.

Grudge match indeed!

Back then I was starting and only had like 4 or 5 lv 40 units, all of them infantry units and only one being 5*. As you can imagine, it was literally impossible.

Now? Now I have armors, I have a Raven/TA Soren, I have a mounted healer, I have distant counter... It's going to be a sweet revenge.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lol I just realized, if Ursula is required on Narcian's map, she's gonna be in some trouble against that Emerald Axe.

Please no....

But hey, with a +4 Atk buff, 4*  lvl 40 Ursula can do 2 dmg a hit to him. Good lord, that's even worse than trying to kill Navarre using himself.

For Ursula's quests, in addition to the Ursula mirror match, there's also an Anna vs. Ursula quest (have Anna kill Ursula) and run Anna in the team that clears Ursula's GHB map. At least according to the dataminers on Reddit.

Remember that there is a story map that features Ursula; the Lunatic map features her at lv. 40.

Edited by Roflolxp54

It's annoying that they're currently allergic to bringing Narcian back. Since he was the first one to be released, less people have him. Surely he'd make the most sense -.- 

Oh well, looking forward to earning me some orbs, assuming there's similar quests to before ^.^

Edited by Cute Chao

11 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It's annoying that they're currently allergic to bringing Narcian back. Since he was the first one to be released, less people have him. Surely he'd make the most sense -.- 

Oh well, looking forward to earning me some orbs, assuming there's similar quests to before ^.^

I mean, he's in the datamined files. We can expect him within this month, perhaps within next week.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I mean, he's in the datamined files. We can expect him within this month, perhaps within next week.

That's true. I just thought they'd do another dual thing so we had to kill Narcian with Ursula and vice versa like Narcian and F!Robin ^.^''

Just now, Cute Chao said:

That's true. I just thought they'd do another dual thing so we had to kill Narcian with Ursula and vice versa like Narcian and F!Robin ^.^''

Considering how Narcian has the Emerald Axe, I don't think that's quite possible without some serious skill inheritance...

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Considering how Narcian has the Emerald Axe, I don't think that's quite possible without some serious skill inheritance...

I thought it'd be difficult at first, but I'd have to check the level he is in the normal map of the story. Might be doable there, like with F!Robin and Navarre. Though, if he's a high level (can't remember), then yup xD 

I remember reading about Narcian in twitter too. But now I see Ursula

Well, that's great too, at that time I couldn't beat her map, now I wonder if I could be able to do it... I have more units now, hope some of them could help me!

28 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I thought it'd be difficult at first, but I'd have to check the level he is in the normal map of the story. Might be doable there, like with F!Robin and Navarre. Though, if he's a high level (can't remember), then yup xD 

He's level 21 on normal, 31 on hard, and 40 on Lunatic and always with his Emerald Axe. Oh, it would be mean if they had that quest and explicitly say we have to kill a level 40+ Narcian with Ursula.

The Anna vs. Ursula thing looks mean too because those Poison Dagger thieves are big fat meanies. Would be less mean if we could do it on any map and not Ursula's GHB.