3 months in: how much are you playing fe heroes still?

3 months in: how much are you playing fe heroes still?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. 3 months in: how much are you playing fe heroes still?

• a significant amount every day
    • mostly just for special events
    • just logging in for the daily orbs
    • no longer playing at all

i've been super indecisive about which units to promote to 5*, but one thing i think will be a factor is if the unit gains something really unique at 5*, e.g. a new weapon or a brand-new skill (and not just an upgrade of a 4* skill). the one i can think of offhand is merric, who gains excalibur which is effective against fliers. i'm sure there must be others, but i haven't noticed any except for obvious ones like roy and marth. anyone know of any?

I took a big hit at one of the bigger updates, roughly two weeks ago. Barely had any Internet connection. Once I got it back, I had a bit of trouble getting back in there. Most of it had to do with the fact I was being impatient and used up all my Orbs, so I didn't have that much motivation (even though I still had a lot of Paralogues and chapters to complete). Not only that, but a lot of my better Heroes were higher-leveled, and I hardly had any motivation to grind SP for them. With the new Skill Inheritance, my best bet is starting out fresh, so I started a completely new file.

I don't play my second account much anymore, not since the stamina increased to 99. I log in there every day for the orbs, though. 

I play my main account every day. It rarely fills the stamina up. 

Oh, yeah. 99 Stamina is definitely a thing. They've just added so many things that make the experience so much better, it's great that I'm starting out fresh.

I play in the office or in the public bus until Stamina is empty, then I play again in the night when stamina is full again.

So, I play 2 times at day. For weekends, I open it every time I feel bored.

Yeah, I still play a lot, just want to lv some 4* to 40 in case I need them for quest

Every. Single. Day. Doesn't matter where I am. I ALWAYS find a way to play the game. Has it become too addicting for me? For sure!

@Emeraldfox Off topic but your profile pic is both adorable and hilarious at the same time.

I play quite a bit most days, depending on how much there is to do at the moment. Not every day; I certainly have times when I'll spend a few days not playing much because I'm out of compelling things to do, but I jump pretty heavily back into it whenever I get the chance to meaningful progress on something or other, such as pulling a cool new 5* or getting a chance to do a 5* upgrade I've been looking forward to. So somewhere between the first two options.

3 hours ago, geozeldadude said:

i've been super indecisive about which units to promote to 5*, but one thing i think will be a factor is if the unit gains something really unique at 5*, e.g. a new weapon or a brand-new skill (and not just an upgrade of a 4* skill). the one i can think of offhand is merric, who gains excalibur which is effective against fliers. i'm sure there must be others, but i haven't noticed any except for obvious ones like roy and marth. anyone know of any?

I'm in the same boat, currently making sure any of my 5* upgrades have an ultimate weapon. (I might make an exception for Olivia if I don't get Azura or Ninian, though.) A lot of characters do (Marth, Roy, Xander, Michalis, Alfonse/Sharena/Anna, etc.); you can check which characters will learn what skills on their skill screens or from sites that list character/weapon details.

Playing since day one. usually use up my arena swords for the day (ill do a full run if I feel like it) and try to level some units. if theres events going on ill slowly try and get through those. I tend to stretch the content a bit since in the end, it's still a mobile game.

A friend of mine usually does every single quest on the first day and will level his new units to 40 in 1 or 2 days then complains he doesnt have anything to do and no 5 stars to level xD

I played since day one and I play more than I should...I even play while playing other games.  I even played and sat through minutes to hours of loading while I was traveling in Japan...I have no self-control. 

EDIT: I should add...I'm even playing while typing this out.

Edited by SHSL Ninja

11 minutes ago, SHSL Ninja said:

I played since day one and I play more than I should...I even play while playing other games.  I even played and sat through minutes to hours of loading while I was traveling in Japan...I have no self-control. 

Pretty much this minus the japan thing.

I would be playing plenty, but I'm taking a break. I dunno when I'll play again. But for now, I'm just logging in for the free log-in goodies.

17 minutes ago, SHSL Ninja said:

EDIT: I should add...I'm even playing while typing this out.

Lol someone is obsessed!

I play a significant amount everyday, but it's not ridiculous. Probably why I'm so behind on hero merit XD

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Lol someone is obsessed!

I have a problem...help! xP

But I do play until I run out of stamina each time and then check in on the game every couple of hours.  It just so happens right now is one of those hours haha.

I play at least the Arena almost everyday, for stuff like new maps and banners, I'll play a bit more.

15 minutes ago, SHSL Ninja said:

I have a problem...help! xP

But I do play until I run out of stamina each time and then check in on the game every couple of hours.  It just so happens right now is one of those hours haha.

Haha but its a fun addiction

[ugh, sorry about the weird posting and this topic getting mixed in with another topic i posted at almost the same time. (i was using an out-of-date browser which prob. caused weird stuff to happen.)]

anyway, i've been playing this game way more than i should. i've been really impressed at how much longevity this game has had for me, way more than i was expecting. the tactics are different from the main games but still worthwhile, and it's fun to level up characters (except for armors, which i still kind of hate in general except for zephiel). i hoarded my orbs and got the two characters i wanted most, and now i finally have a decent number of 5* units to play around with. still f2p for now, but i'd be fine with throwing some money at this game since i've spent so much time with it. i've managed to keep up with the majority of the missions, although i actually feel relieved when i'm completely caught up on missions and i can do other things with my life, ha ha ha (sad laughter...).

I play every day until my stamina and dueling swords run out and I don't refresh them unless I'm on a roll or am determined to beat a certain challenge.

There will always be SP grinding but when I get all of my valuable characters to 40 and don't have any feathers, I'll probably slow down.

I'll log in, do my arena matches, and train up characters/grind SP until I run out of stamina.  Afterwards I'll put it away until the evening when my stamina is restored, or play sporadically throughout the day.  Lately however I've been playing even more to take advantage of the recent SP and EXP bonus events, using up some of my stamina potion stash. 

I've been playing virtually every day since launch and even though some of my favourites aren't in the game yet (points to avatar for one of them), I'm still enjoying this game immensely. There's so much to do: grinding for SP, looking up the best builds for my units, trying to do the Lunatic challenges, getting my 5* up to Lvl 40, hunting for Skill Fodder when I have the orbs, trying to best Arena scores etc... The list goes on. Heroes may just have become my favourite FE. xD