Facial hair is overrated

Like, I'm not saying it can't look good, because there's certainly a handful of guys that can pull that shit off- and maybe that's the thing. A handful of. Okay, exaggeration. Sort of. Thing is, a lot of guys think it's their one-way ticket to being "the shit" when it just looks like a bad patch trying to cover something up. That's how I feel about it, honestly. Personally, I really wish I just didn't have it. Stubble feels like grains covering my face when it could look a lot cleaner if they just weren't there. Take a look at those K-POP singers or whatever, and part of the reason their face looks clean as fuck is because they don't have a single hair on their face.

I mean, Ian pulls it off. But, you know, Ian.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Nobody said:

i legitimately believe facial hair doesn't make anyone look better

if you look good with it, you'd look at least as good without it

^
I just hate how it looks
I believe most people would just flat out look better if they just shaved

25 minutes ago, Carter said:

guys with facial hair are hot. well, some guys.

not like full out beards or anything, but i think stubble is hot

same

I hate constantly smelling my last meal. I try out a full beard that wraps into a mustache and side burns about once a year, I never care for the look after a month. I also hate normal hair too, on top of my head. As soon as my balding genes kick in, I'll get rid of that, and then see what facial hair looks like. Going off of my Father's look, it's Walter White minus glasses. With full hair, I feel like an animal more than a man. Growing hair in uncomfortable places like my cheek bones and neck that I need to shave regularly is also inconvenient. 

2 hours ago, Soul~! said:

How are people agreeing with me on this.

Don't you people, like, worship this thing.

LOL HELL NO.

Been shaving for only a couple of years, already tired of it.

Edited by Nym

Ah, facial hair. Such a chore having to shave, but then its that or keep the facial hair... and I'd rather do the former.

Well, perhaps I could keep the mustache... or perhaps keep the sideburns...

Just as there are many ways to wear the hair on your head, there are many ways to wear a beard too. I, personally, take pride in my chinstrap beard thats about as high as my buzz-fade hair and just keep it looking neat with a line-up. Sometimes I make it thick, sometimes I thin it out, but if it gets too long, and/or the line-up fades then just do it over. Fuck, its not that hard to make a beard look good (unless of course, your hair grows THAT fast); tis all about how you rock it, yo. Damn, be creative w/ what you got

'Course, at the same time, I'm not against shaving it off every now and then, just cause. Well, minus the fact that apparently I look 12 without it (and even WITH the hair, I get mistaken to be fresh outta highschool). The only thing I'll say against shaving facial hair is the ITCH that comes afterward that if you touch, you get bumps on your face.

Granted, maybe I'm able to say this since my hair generally doesn't grow very long but nonetheless, I'm not for this exclusivity notion when it comes to hair. Imo, so long as it doesn't drastically change your appearance, go nuts with it (hence why I stay short)