Has anyone gotten feathers for HM yet?

Big Smoke

I've been looking, and some of my more used heroes have upwards of 300 hero merit. Has anyone gotten feathers from HM yet? If so, how much HM do you have to get, and how many feathers do you receive?

I've been looking, and some of my more used heroes have upwards of 300 hero merit. Has anyone gotten feathers from HM yet? If so, how much HM do you have to get, and how many feathers do you receive?

Yes, I have. You get feathers at 500 HM increments, and, once they reach the threshold, you'll see them in your castle hall. Their sprite will have little feathers floating around it, and they'll give you the feathers when you talk to them.

Uh huh. My Olivia and Sharena both are coming up on 1500 since I use them on a team devoted to training individual units. Sharena takes the top spot by being one of my better combat units in general. And I have another ten units between 100 and 400 Merit.

Ninian and Elise are sitting capped at 2,000, and most of my other babysitters are sitting at around 300-600.

You can redeem Hero Merit for 500 feathers at 500, 1,000, 1,500, and 2,000. When you reach one of the thresholds, the +x indicator at the end of the mission will appear in larger than usual font size and the character will appear in your castle with feathers around them.

Hero Merit caps at 2,000 per character.

Capped HM on Olivia and Sharena (2000 each).

Lissa's at 1564.

Lyn's at 1311.

Reinhardt's at 1082.

Everybody else has 0-359 HM each at the time of writing..

Edited by Roflolxp54

Defense challenge map 5 on normal is an excellent way to grind HM, with 3.10 HM per battle for only 5 stamina(you get less if you rout though). It doesn't stay forever so if you want to grind HM, now's the time to do it.

Also, current status:

Edited by Korath88

Only gotten 1,500 so far.  With it being 500 from 3 different characters.  Close to 500 on a few more.  You just really have to spam them on higher difficult maps and arena to get the payoff from them.

Current HM so far:

Screenshot_2017-05-09-18-55-28.thumb.png.13d86f1311a0d31210e4f35f11e60446.png

52 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Defense challenge map 5 on normal is an excellent way to grind HM, with 3.10 HM per battle for only 5 stamina(you get less if you rout though). It doesn't stay forever so if you want to grind HM, now's the time to do it.

Excuse me while I grind HM on my main team.