Games you're not good at

MetalAmethyst

27 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Basically everything...

Same here, even fire emblem. I am pretty bad at this game. The only game I really am good at I feel is Mario kart, which isn't much of an achievement.

Bayonetta. I loved the game, but I was AWFUL at it. Only stone trophies on normal difficulty.

Oh yeah, and fighting games including smash.

Edited by Nobody

58 minutes ago, Res said:

Any game requiring dexterity/timing, so platform games and FPS especially. Most games I play are either turn-based or have very simple combat (most RPGs). 

RPG's are usually the type of game I suck at, especially Final Fantasy.

I'm very good at racing games. I think that, if I stopped being lazy and trained more, I could be close to elite level.

Ironically, Fire Emblem is one of those games I'm worst at, but even with Fire Emblem I'm sure I could become pretty good if I dedicated myself more.

The people who do speedruns aren't good out of nowhere. They're gifted, yes, but they're willing to practice runs exhaustively and they know their games like the back of their hands.

Super Smash Bros (that says 64, Melee, Brawl and Tr4sh, everything), Star Fox series (unfortunately I love the games) and those that haves a style like Uncharted.

Edited by Macko

Smash Bros. (especially want to git gud at melee lol) and a bunch of old school NES games

Also anything that involves luck

probably a lot of other things as well that Im not thinking of right now

I consider myself good/adequate at most games, except fighting games.

I can do action/reaction-based games, but for whatever reason, fighting games lose me, despite fitting the same kind of flow as most action games. Smash is the one exception, and I haven't played in years, so I'm probably trash at that again, too.

Edited by Slumber

9 hours ago, LordOTaco said:

Lets see.  Ikaruga, Nioh, most fighting games (i'm mediocre at best at smash).

Ah, Ikaruga. Great game. Spent months on it. Still rubbish at it.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

FE Heroes...

How fucking embarrassing too.

I'm bad at pulling 5 stars. I don't have a single one, yet. Probably burned through 300 orbs.

Oh yeah, and Mario Kart. It baffles me how anybody can even be good at that game.

1 minute ago, Slumber said:

I'm bad at pulling 5 stars. I don't have a single one, yet. Probably burned through 300 orbs.

You can't be bad at that, that's entirely luck. I'm talking about actually battling.

Just now, Anacybele said:

You can't be bad at that, that's entirely luck. I'm talking about actually battling.

I dunno. The odds of me not getting a single 5 star so far have to be something other than luck.

3 minutes ago, Slumber said:

I dunno. The odds of me not getting a single 5 star so far have to be something other than luck.

It's not though. And even if it was also something else, it's still not what I was talking about. My point is battling, not pulling good characters.

Just now, Anacybele said:

It's not though. And even if it was also something else, it's still not what I was talking about. My point is battling, not pulling good characters.

Hey. I was trying to be a kindred spirit here.