Underused Class Types

Leif

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Lance wyverns go! Altena, Arion, and Travant gonna rock these legendary pointy sticks of theirs.

Watch, literally every pre PoR Wyvern will end up getting Axes

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I'm trying out the dagger users right now and am pleasantly surprised. Saizo, Felicia and Matthew all seem to have a good niche. Debuffing and poison are pretty usefull if you can tank out enemies. Felicia is great vs Reinhardt's And Saizo is a tanking beast capable of pulling them Tak00mi's and Klein's with no problem.

Well, about staves... Can I dream of a Staff user that can Rescue units under a certain amount of HP to a close tile thatare two tiles afar, and one who can Warp one close unit one space further (as in shove but where you can control where you shove him, more or less) but only those above a certain amount of HP? Or a silence staff... Come on, Reinhardt, you'll love it!

Also yes for Sword/Lance Wyverns, Mage Flier and Bows Cavs. Especially Bow Cavs.

I think Ricken would fit well the Green Mage Cavalier as he comes with Elwind and he just seems like the type who'd ride on a pony...And SS Selena can fill another Blue Cav slot as Ursula. L'Arachel for another Troub, well, I believe everyone else I could think of has already been mentioned

12 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Can't tell whether you're serious. The highest basic Atk of all the currently available staff users is 32 on Elise, Lachesis, and Lucius, giving 16 range.
Sixteen. The maps are eight by six tiles. Even fucking Azama's 21 Atk (the lowest of the currently available staff usere) gives 10 range.

I'm for seriously, this game needs terrible statuses that can cover the total area of the map. Moreover, given there's no dodge mechanism, these would also always hit. That sounds like a good time! Doesn't it sound like a good time, to watch as your own allies decimate your own team while the enemy is on the other side of the map? Okay, so maybe that would suck just a little bit...

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I'm for seriously, this game needs terrible statuses that can cover the total area of the map. Moreover, given there's no dodge mechanism, these would also always hit. That sounds like a good time! Doesn't it sound like a good time, to watch as your own allies decimate your own team while the enemy is on the other side of the map? Okay, so maybe that would suck just a little bit...

For hot staff-on-staff action, I can just play Thracia 776.

The idea of flying mages or healers is terrifying to even think about. The fact that one exists already is baffling.

Aside from that, there are less armors than any other. Heroes needs Oswin. He needs to show up so Hector and Effie can be dethroned. Oswin needs to make an appearance and he needs the highest defense stat in the entire roster. it's criminal that he isn't in the game already.

Edited by Zeo

4 hours ago, Luxian said:

.And SS Selena can fill another Blue Cav slot as Ursula. 

No please.

Most Mage Cavs are blue and historically the class has a lot of lightning users(We still have Kempf and Ilios that can fill that spot). 
I hope they make her a Green Cav because we only have Cecilia right now.
Hopefully Azelle will be a Red Cav.

19 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Lance wyverns go! Altena, Arion, and Travant gonna rock these legendary pointy sticks of theirs.

Horse archers go! I'm mostly looking forward to Wolf, Midir, Rath, and Astrid.

Blue mages go! Ishtar gonnd drop the Mjölnir so hard, while Tailtiu and Tine fling their Thorons around.

THIS. This is everything I've ever wanted of Heroes.
That and magic swords, actually. But we don't even have bow cavs, so I'll leave the magic swords for later.

5 minutes ago, Sable Argyle said:

Most Mage Cavs are blue and historically the class has a lot of lightning users(We still have Kempf and Ilios that can fill that spot). 
I hope they make her a Green Cav because we only have Cecilia right now.
Hopefully Azelle will be a Red Cav.

It's a shame Horsety is not canon

16 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Watch, literally every pre PoR Wyvern will end up getting Axes

I mean at least they do use Axes in FE10

NARCIAN however... Narcian has no excuse to not be a sword flyer.  Or at least Lances.

Like he couldn't use axes at all ever before Heroes, not counting Awakening spotpass.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

6 hours ago, Sable Argyle said:

Arthur will still probably end up as a Green Cav anyway since in story he is trained in wind magic when the game begins.

Oh, I had forgotten he grew up in SIlesia I just realized I associate thunder magic with hair color.

Edited by r4v1sh