Take a VG Character and Make Them Into An FE Unit

Just a little creative thought I was throwing around (put it on the general gaming board b/c not sure if it'd be okay on the general FE one). Take any character(s) from any game you like, and convert them into a Fire Emblem unit.

I'll start:

Name: Mercedes

Class: Fairy Queen (Winged/Foot)

Movement Type: Flight, but can land and become Standard Foot type.

Move: 7 when airborne, 4 on the ground.

Affinity: Light

Personal Skill: True Name: +10 damage dealt and taken against those wielding fire magic or fire-infused weapons.

Weapons: Crossbows

Personal Weapon: Riblam

5 Mt, 80 Hit, 0 Crit, 1-2 range, 20 uses. Deals magical damage and uses the user's Magic stat to determine damage. Can deal consecutive hits (the Brave effect). Cannot break, but uses can hit zero. If Mercedes is grounded, she can use the "Reload" command to replenish all of Riblam's uses, but doing so costs her her turn and leaves her unable to counter on the next enemy phase.

Name: Alistair Theirin

Class:Sword General

Movement Type: Armor (5 movement)

Affinity: Heaven

Personal Skill: Templar- gives the command "Silence", which allows Alistair to Silence any Magic user within 1-3 range for 2 turns at the cost of his turn and grants +10 resistance for the following enemy phase.

Weapons: Swords and Axes

Personal Weapon: Starfang

Might: 12; Hit: 100; Crit: 50; Uses:-- (unlimited); Rank: S; Sword; Effective against Monsters; Critical hits do 4x damage.

Name: Wylfred (from Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume)
Class: Sellsword (uses swords)
Movement: 6 (Foot)
Affinity: Anima
Personal Skill: Valkyrie's Plume: An item for use by Wylfred only. Doubles all stats of one ally. However, said ally dies permanently at the end of the fight.

Edited by Jacoban

Jin Kisiragi
Class: Swordmaster
Movement: 6
Affinity: Ice
Personal Weapon: Yukianesa (13 might, 100 hit, 10 crit, built in Luna)
Persona Skill: Power of Order: Ignores all debuffs on this unit and buffs on opponents

Guan Yu
Class: Spearmaster
Affinity: Fire
Personal Weapon: Gaundao (15 might, 90 hit, 5 crit, effective against mounted units)
Personal Skill: God of War: -2 to all stats to enemies within two spaces.

Edited by The DanMan

Name: Yukari (From Persona 3)

Class: Bow Cleric (Uses Bows and Staves)

Movement: 6 (Foot)

Afinity: Wind

Personal Skill: Lovers - Has a 20% chance to double the effects of the action taken.

Name: Varian Wrynn

Class: King (uses Swords)

Mov:6

Afinity:Fire

Personal Weapon: Shalamayne /Shalla'tor and Ellemayne

Personal Skill: For the Alliance -something along the lines of Nohr Enmity

Actually the latest games I've played are fire emblems and games that are too obscure for anyone to know.

I'll do it anyway.

This is an Awakening character.

Name: Nono (Pocket Quest)

Spoiler

Nono-.pngUzu-.png

Class: Adventurer (personal, can use swords, lances and axes)

Reclass: Trobadour tree and thief tree.

Movement: 6(foot)

Personal skill: Mouthy Companion - May dual guard and dual strike even when not paired up.

The stats of Uzu (used for the purpose of determining the likelyhood of dual guards and dual strikes and the damage of the latter) scale with Nono's level, like FE8 Phantoms.

Edited by Enaluxeme

I've also been playing a lot of Granblue Fantasy lately and I've had ideas about what the Eternals would be like in FE. Here's one:
Name: Seofon
Class: Swordmaster
Movement: 6 (foot)
Personal Skill: Swordshine: Gains +2 STR and SKL per turn, resets after taking damage. Caps at +10.
Personal Weapon: Seven-Star Sword (Mt 12, Hit 100, Crit 10, grants Rally Defense)

Name: Kirby

Class: Kirby

Movement: 5 (foot unit)

Personal Skill: Copy (can eat adjacent enemies under 20% Hp to steal their class, skill, and weapon types)

Personal Weapon: Star Rod (can count as a sword and can be used as a staff to grant adjacent healing)

Name: Cao Cao

Class: Conqueror

Personal Skill: Crafty Hero (when attacked, Hit/Avoid+5 for the difference in level between Cao Cao and the enemy, max Hit/Avoid+25)

Personal Weapon: Sword of Heaven (8 Mt, 95 Hit, 0 Crit, Anti-Cavalry and Armor)

Edited by AzureSen

Name: Marisa Kirisame

Class: Mage

Movement: 5 (foot unit)

Personal Skill: Stealing (can "steal" copies of opponent's tomes by copying them)

Personal Weapon: Master Spark (20 Mt, 95 Hit, 15 Crit, no special ability because 15 crit and very high Mt should be enough)

Edited by Crystallized Silver

Name: Vivi Orunitia (Final Fantasy IX)

Class: Mage -> Sage

Personal Skill: Empower (20% chance to make attacks ignore Enemy's RES)

Personal Weapon: Flare (21 Mt, 95 Hit, 20 Crit; no other effects)

Growths:

50% HP l 60% MAG l 50% SKL l 40% SPD l 35% LCK l 30% DEF l 40% RES

Name: Billy Coen (Resident Evil 0)

Class: Berserker

Movement: 6 (foot)

Personal Skill: Convict (Lowers foes' up two spaces way defense by 3, but increases their attack by 3)

Personal Weapon: Umbrella Axe (18 Mt, 95 Hit, 30 Crit; effective against monsters)

Name: Zidane Tribal (also from FFIX)

Class: Thief -> Trickster

Movement: 5

HP: 18 (75%) STR: 5 (45%) MAG: 3 (25%) SKL: 6 (55%) SPD: 8 (65%) LCK: 7 (50%) DEF: 3 (35%) RES: 2 (30%) 

Personal Skill: Virtue (Will occasionally block enemy attacks targeting lower leveled units within three spaces. Trigger% = SKL)

Personal Weapon: Mage Masher (8 MT, 80 HIT, 10 CRIT, Effective against mages)  

Oh, boy, I've been waiting for something like this! Expect to see me multiple times on this thread. Also expect to not recognize anyone I put up on here except Xion because I will make that a thing.

Feene Glass

Starting Class: Blade Disciple(Personal Class Infantry Type Unit with 6 Movement, Higher DEF, RES, MAG, Lower SPD, SKL, Average ATK, LUC, HP, Usable Weaponry - Swords, Skills currently unwritten but I'm working on it so I'll probably edit them in some time, Class Specialties - can use Rapiers)

Personal Skill: Dusk Affinity - This Unit may equip and fight with Dark Tomes regardless of whether it is in a Class that can normally use Tomes(it can't use non-Dark Tomes if it doesn't have access to Tomes normally, though).

Personal Weapon: Lotus Grin[Later upgrades to Ares in similar vein to Falchion -> Exalted Falchion] - Sword, Magic Weapon, MT 15, HIT 100, CRIT 5, can restore one use on a Dark Tome the Unit is carrying if said Unit defeats an enemy in battle(Trigger % 1/4 SKL). Ares Stats MT 20, HIT 100, CRIT 10, same effect but Trigger % 1/2 SKL, also effective against Monsters.

Growth Rates(first draft, will likely be changed at some point): RES 100%, MAG 45%, DEF 45%, ATK 40%, LUC 30%, SKL 25%, HP 20%, SPD 10%

ReClass Options: Dark Mage Tree, Myrmidon Tree, Mercenary Tree.

Concept: With low Speed and high Defense and Resistance attempting to reflect her stats in her home game, Feene brings her astonishing MDF from said home game to bear with a guaranteed increase in Resistance with every Level, making her a good wall against Tome users or those foolish enough to attempt to strike her with a Levin Sword, Bolt Axe or Shockstick, while her strong Defense makes her a decent wall against those wielding more conventional weaponry. Her HP, however, is relatively difficult to increase as an attempt to counterbalance this, and her Luck and Skill aren't especially easy to increase either, making it somewhat tricky for her to properly trigger the skills her ReClass Options offer, such as Sol, Astra, Vengeance, and Lethality. Her Base Class can wield Rapiers as an homage to her fencing prowess.

So that's the first one, there will be more. PM me or quote this to tell me I'm doing it wrong or to say you played her game so I can give you an air five over the internet!

Name: Gunvolt (Azure Striker Gunvolt)

Class: Adept (does not promote but it can reach Lv.30 instead of the usual 20 to compensate)

Affinity: Thunder

Weapon Type: Thunder Magic. Learns new spells via level up, just like Valentian Mages. Unlike Valentian Mages however, Gunvolt does not have an HP Magic Cost. Instead, some spells have a cooldown period, just like in his games.

Spells learned:

Lv.1: Flashfield, Dragonsphere

Lv.3: Astrasphere

Lv.7: Crashbolt (bonus damage against fliers)

Lv.10: Galvanic Patch (restores a small amount of health. Cooldown period: 2 turns)

Lv.12: Luxcalibur

Lv.15: Septimal Surge (buffs attack. Cooldown period: 3 turns)

Lv.18: Voltaic Chains (cooldown period: 3 turns)

Lv.23: Galvanic Renewal (restores all HP. Cooldown period: 3 turns)

Lv.30: Grand Strizer (damage calculated by number of turns passed. Can take out bosses in one hit if used at the right time. To balance it's overwhelming power, it's got a cooldown period after each use, which is determined by the number of turns passed when it was used. Example: if Grand Strizer is used at turn 3, it takes 3 turns to cooldown before it can be used again).

Skills:

Prevasion: Basically works like Fates' Guard Stance, except once it's activated, it remains active for one turn.

Anthem: if HP drops to zero, chance of full revival with Prevasion permantly active for the remainder of the map. Activation rate: Luck stat divided by 4 (activation rate can be increased by talking to Joule or Quinn before each battle, also, the map and battle themes change to one of Joule's songs).

Edited by Armagon

10 hours ago, Frosty said:

Name: Vivi Orunitia (Final Fantasy IX)

Class: Mage -> Sage

Personal Skill: Empower (20% chance to make attacks ignore Enemy's RES)

Personal Weapon: Flare (21 Mt, 95 Hit, 20 Crit; no other effects)

Growths:

50% HP l 60% MAG l 50% SKL l 40% SPD l 35% LCK l 30% DEF l 40% RES

Dammit, I forced myself to delete one I made for Vivi! Least you took more liberites.

Eh, Try again, right?

Name: Shantae

Class: Dancer

Move: 6

Weapons: .....What would whipping your hair count as? I mean, it might count as a sword because of how it hits, but it's also not very swordlike and upgarding the hair is not exactly how you'd repair a sword and all.

Skills: Dance (as in transforming into animals. Say hello to your Elephant unit!)

Growths (Maybe): 

55% HP l 50% STR l 50% SKL l 60% SPD l 55% LCK l 40% DEF l 40% RES

(I justify this as while she tends to have few hearts, she also can take several hits with said hearts, as well as being quite agile in general. If I was counting magic, I'd likely make it and strength 40%)

On 5/12/2017 at 6:09 PM, Dayni said:

Dammit, I forced myself to delete one I made for Vivi! Least you took more liberites.

I didn't knew you were going to do Vivi...

Anyways... since there are also Resident Evil characters in the mix... I might crack one too; and also... hee hee! Maybe a Marvel character as well... Okay, maybe I should also add in Cynthia from Pokemon too...

Piers Nivans (Resident Evil 6)

Class: Archer -> Sniper (Also has option to reclass into Bow Knight -> Ranger, depending on the player's choices)

Personal Skill: Deep Pierce (15% chance to ignore enemy's DEF; also critical hits will now deal x2.5 damage instead of x2)

Personal Weapon: Blitzbogen (13 Mt, 90 Hit, 5 Crit, 15 Evade, effective against fliers and monsters; this weapon will utilize the user's STR stat for damage; but hits opponent's RES instead of DEF; think of a reverse Psyshock)

Growths:

50% HP l 55% STR l 50% SKL l 45% SPD l 40% LCK l 35% DEF l 30% RES

P.S. Blitzbogen means Lightning Bow in German; three guesses why I gave him that...

--------------------------------

Clint Barton a.k.a Hawkeye (Marvel Comics since he appeared in MvC3 and various Marvel games)

Class: Archer -> Sniper

Affinity: Wind

Personal Skill: Perfect Aim (Attacks from the Bow will never miss!)

Personal Weapon: Composite Bow (14 Mt, 100 Hit, 15 Crit; 15 Evade, effective against fliers; allows user to immediately perform a counter-attack when below 50% HP a.k.a Vantage; this counter-attack also has increased critical hit rate of 10%)

Growths:

65% HP l 50% STR l 50% SKL l 50% SPD l 15% LCK l 40% DEF l 35% RES

----------------------------------

Cynthia (from Pokemon D/P/Pt)

Class: Mage -> Sage (Reclassing options for her are Troubadour -> Valkyrie a.k.a Strategist and Dark Mage -> Sorcerer)

Affinity: Dark

Personal Skill: Scholar (All spells have a 20% chance to inflict status effects, Fire tomes will cause burn, Wind tomes will lower evasion and Thunder tomes can lower enemy's speed and so on...)

Personal Weapon: Erddrache (17 Mt, 85 Hit, can inflict Stun on opponents causing them to skip a turn; this spell references her Garchomp's Dragon Rush which causes flinching; this is the only spell that is not affected by her personal skill because it already has a status effect)

Growths:

50% HP l 65% MAG l 40% SKL l 45% SPD l 45% LCK l 25% DEF l 40% RES

Notes: Erddrache means "Earth Dragon" in German; and again... references her Garchomp.

EDIT: Nerfed the damage of all personal weapons...

Edited by Frosty

Name: Link (Legend of Zelda; I'm taking inspiration from Links all across the series.)

Class: Bow Knight or Hero (so the Mercenary tree; can reclass into Archer and/or Myrmidon.)

Affinity: Wind (Because of the "Hero of the Winds" title in The Wind Waker.)

General stats: Don't know the specifics of growth rates, but he would have good HP, Strength, and Skill, bad Magic and Speed, and average Defense, Resistance, and Luck.

Personal Skill: Spin attack- at the end of the turn, skill/2 chance of dealing 10% damage to all enemy units that are in the spaces directly next to and diagonal Link.

Personal Weapon: Master Sword (11 might, 80 hit, 5 crit; when Link is at full health, it can be used as a ranged weapon, much like the sword beam in multiple games.)

All his supports would just have him saying "Hip! Hyah! Yaah!"

Lance from Pokémon RBY
Class: Wyvern Knight -> Wyvern Lord
Personal weapon: Hyperbeam (25 might (ignores Attack/Magic), 90 hit, 10 crit; but Lance cannot follow-up, nor make any action during the next turn)
Personal skill: Any skill that has a relation to dragons

Luigi/Peach from Super Mario
Class: Villager/Princess
Personal skill: Sissy Coward/Damsel scrappy (-30% avoid, surrenders unconditionally to any capturing units)
Personal weapon: Poltergeist Vacuum (Don't know how this would work) / Frying Pan (see Fates specs)

Edited by henrymidfields

Next up...

Sabrina (Pokemon R/B/Y/FR/LG)

Class: Dark Mage -> Sorcerer (Other reclassing options are Mage -> Sage and Troubadour -> Valkyrie/Strategist)

Affinity: Ice

Personal Skill: Future Sight (20% chance to immediately counter-attack an enemy; ala Sucker Punch)

Personal Weapon: Psychic (19 Mt, 95 Hit, 5 Crit; 20% chance to ignore enemy's RES stat)

Growths:

40% HP l 70% MAG l 45% SKL l 45% SPD l 20% LCK l 15% DEF l 45% RES

Edited by Frosty

Name: Little Mac

Class: Peasant > Boxer > Champion

Movement Type: Unarmored (6 movements)

Affinity: Earth

Personal Skill: 2

Weapons: cant equip weapons

Personal Weapon: fist

Skill: Left hook - knock out enemy, leave their hp at 1 and you can rescue them to force them join you later.

Edited by Magical CC

Decided to go off SoV because why not.

Character: Palutena

Class: Cleric > Priestess

Growths: 35% HP, 45% Attack, 30% Skill, 35% Luck, 35% Defense, 3% Resistance

Personal Magic: Power of Flight: RNG 1-Attack/2, HP Cost: 20, Grants target Flight for 2 turns.

Edited by Emerson

Ok, back again for a second round! More people you don't know! Also, I'm trying to make my peoples be usable across multiple Fire Emblem games, so let me know if I missed something important.

Narika Shina

Starting Class: Bow Disciple(Personal Class Infantry Type Unit with 6 Movement, Higher SKL, LUC, ATK, Lower SPD, MAG, Average DEF, RES, Usable Weaponry - Bows, Skills unfinished, Class Specialties - can use Longbows/similar Sniper-exclusive weaponry)

Personal Skill: Earth Affinity - When this Unit battles, ignore opponent's Terrain effects.

Personal Weapon: Brogue Arch[Later Artemis] - Bow, MT 15, HIT 100, CRIT 10, Cannot make followup attacks, but prevents opponent's followup attacks. Artemis stats MT 20, HIT 100, CRIT 15, when used against a Flying Unit replaces Flying Movement type with Cavalry Movement type for the rest of the turn(especially useful if you can hit someone out on the water where they then can't move).

Growth Rates: SKL 100%, LUC 40%, ATK 35%, DEF 30%, RES 25%, SPD 10%, MAG 10%

ReClass Options: Archer Tree, Sky Knight Tree, Outlaw Tree

Concept: With insane Skill but atrocious Magic and Speed in an attempt to compensate, Narika excels as an Archer with their naturally high Skill caps, giving her a very high Crit potential. She has access to some Classes that don't allow her to use her exceptionally useful Personal Weapon but have unique and useful defensive skills in an attempt to make up for her general lack of offensive skills, which I avoided in part because of how high her Skill can go, particularly in her Base Class, which has a very high ceiling for her Skill. Her Personal Skill was kind of tricky to come up with as there isn't a lot of Earth Element stuff in Fire Emblem, but hopefully I managed a decent choice.