[FE6 RR] No BardTrain Draft

Gradivus.

C1 7/7 turns

This one involved a bit of rigging since Yuno needed to dodge Archers and connect Javelins while Karel had to dodge two Fighters on seperate turns since he is OHKOed by them at 62 hit. Damas went down to 2x Iron Sword + 2x Silver Sword. I had to walk through the land path since otherwise undrafted units would've entered combat, which causes a penalty.

C2 4/11 turns

The boss' 31 HP are just enough to not be ORKOed by 2x Armorslayer from Yuno, so she had to Iron Lance him on the last enemy phase to deal an extra point of damage. I got Hugh and Igrene here and used them to dodgetank enemies on forts. Having Igrene was also convenient because she protected the rest of her group from the enemy swarm near the castle, so I didn't have to worry about undrafted units here. Bought some fire tomes and javelins for later.

Edited by Gradivus.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to get this started:

Chapter 1: 10/10 

I decided to take a more casual stroll through this chapter. Karel still has to dodge 2 fighters throughout the chapter, but wta + general lack of hit on the fighters makes this semi-reliable. Yuno equips the Silver Sword on Turn 2 EP to kill a fighter that has too much bulk to fall from Yuno Iron Sword x2 + base Karel hit. The same scenario occurs with the brigand. On Turn 8 EP, Yuno positions herself so that the last Fighter + his Archer buddy are diverted and out of the way for the rest of the chapter, giving Karel the room to seize on Turn 10 after Yuno finishes Damas with 3 rounds of the Iron Sword. This strategy also gives Karel a 2nd level up, which is always appreciated. Grabbing the Village simply isn't possible without unnecessarily gimping my turncount even more. 

Chapter 2: 5/15

Nothing too special, just a flyer skip. Yuno and Karel have to dispatch the Soldiers at the start, since I didn't draft any other units in that area. Garrett does a fantastic job dealing with the second enemy group. He only needs to divert them, but any levels help, even if his growths are pretty bad. I believe he needs a strength proc or two in order to help with the Erik bosskill, but that's for later, and Chapter 3 gives him plenty of levels anyways. He'll be a really useful unit for the early game, since base 39 HP is ridiculous, but his bases can only carry him so far, sadly. He's still definitely appreciated, and will put in much work for these next few chapters.

Edited by Kebe

Chapter 1: 9/9 Turns

This chapter ending up taking me a little bit longer than I would have liked. I also ended up wasting a good amount of the silver sword in order to make sure I killed the archers then appeared in this chapter. Thanks to a lucky crit I was able to kill the boss quicker without wasting more of the silver sword. The video's audio quality is too great at the moment. Trying to find a way to improve that.

Edited by Sob99

4 hours ago, Sob99 said:

How to do make the video playable on here like you guys above did?

don't use the forum link tool, just post the youtube link.  

CHAPTER 1 - 6/6 TURNS 

Could have flier skipped but it's even more riggy since Yuno has to dodge the archer and Karel has to dodge him twice at really high hit.

UNIT      LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEP LEVEL
KAREL     02.54 10 03 07 02 01 02 01 D SWORD
YUNO   ??/01.32 29 09 11 14 10 07 11 A SWORD D LANCE
DOUGLAS   01.30 32 11 06 00 07 11 03 C LANCE
NIIME     03.17 16 11 12 08 13 01 10 D DARK
KAREL     02.54 10 03 07 02 01 02 01 D SWORD
YUNO   ??/01.63 29 09 11 14 10 07 11 A SWORD D LANCE
DOUGLAS   01.94 32 11 06 00 07 11 03 C LANCE
NIIME     04.78 16 11 12 08 13 01 11 D DARK

Edited by General Horace

Chapter 3: 15/30 

Yuno spearheads through the beginning of the stage, weakening most of the soldiers in the castle for Karel to follow up and finish them. Progress slows down to deal with all the reinforcement Cavaliers. Yuno and Karel go into the throne room, Garrett and Cecilia decide to loot some of the treasure, and Merlinus visits the villages. A fairly reliable strategy, outside of Yuno's Turn 2 EP (must dodge all the Soldiers and kill them on retaliation) and Karel's Turn 6 EP (must dodge either the Iron Sword Cavalier or the Javelin Cavalier). Yuno cannot damage the boss with an Iron Lance, so she has to go with 3 Armorslayer hits. Perceval is recruited for equipment, especially the Steel Sword, which sees much use in the next few chapters. I'm sure turns could be saved by moving through the Cavaliers/skipping the chests, but Cecilia and Karel just die if the Cavaliers are left to roam (and rigging all those dodges would be a nightmare), while the Halberd is very useful in cheesing the next chapter. Yuno also got S rank Swords, for what it's worth.     

Cecilia is a mounted healer, which is nice. One could wish for better stats (and growths), but she's useful regardless. Her Unlock staff might be useful at some point as well. Not really much to say.  

Edit: Undrafted units cannot buy things from the Vendor/Armory, can they? If they can't, then Horace would get a penalty in Chapter 2 for buying stuff in the armory with Yoder, no?

Edited by Kebe

oh it isn't listed, so many incosistancies with the GBA rulesets (shopping's usually free)

If you guys care I can redo the map with Yuno just keeping her Iron lance (Douglas never uses it in the map) and merlinus doing the shopping, nothing changes strategy wise.

Edited by General Horace

Shopping with undrafteds was supposed to be allowed, I kinda made this topic sloppily so I overlooked that it wasn't allowed where I copypasted from. I'll change it to the standard FE6 rule:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories, and dig up items in the desert.

Sorry for the mistake.

Edited by Gradivus.

C3 11/22 turns

Percival get. He has great bases and mediocre growths, so he'll stay good for a fairly long time. Igrene was very useful here for getting him while Hugh, Yuno and Karel stormed the building.

Stats:

UNIT          LEVEL HP S/M SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WEXP
Karel          3.18 12   6   7   2   2   2   2 D Swd
Yuno        xx/2.85 29   9  11  14  11   7  11 A Swd C Lnc
Hugh           7.14 20  10   9   9   9   8   7 D Anm
Igrene         4.85 21  10  12   8   6   8   6 D Bow
Percival       9.17 28  10   7  10   9   6   6 C Swd D Lnc
Merlinus       1.01 16   3   6   4   5   5   2 -

Also, Carmine's turncounts are here: https://pastebin.com/NDY4Me2x

Edited by Gradivus.

Alright, that's fine by me, and also makes this strategy possible.

Chapter 4: 8/38

Firstly, Narshien has to fly in the opening cutscene to burn RNs and get certain stats on certain enemies. 

The general game plan is that Garrett kills all the Lance-wielding Cavaliers with his Halberd, while Yuno deals with the Sword-wielding cavaliers. Yuno can deal with the Sword-Cavs in good fashion due to WTA giving her extra damage. Garrett does end up needing to kill two Sword-Cavs in this strategy, however. Garrett has ~60 displayed hit on Lance-Cavs, and ~40 displayed hit on Sword-Cavs.

On Turn 3 EP, Garrett wants to kill both of the remaining cavaliers (One with a Lance, the other a Sword) near that area. The problem is that the cavaliers have an affinity for attacking Yuno, and they only attack Garrett if 1) She's at full HP 2) She's wielding a Lance and 3) Garrett is at risk of death. Garrett not only needs to dodge the Lance-Cav, but he must also hit the Sword-Cav for the OHKO, or else he gets doubled and dies anyways.

The first Archer encountered in this map also is pretty inconsistent. I've had multiple recordings ruined when he decides to attack Cecilia instead of Karel on Turn 5 EP, with no altercations to the RNG. So that was a bit annoying.

The last major thing is Turn 7 EP. Cecilia needs to dodge the Fighter, which is easy enough. However, the Archer that kills Merlinus a few moments later could have also killed Cecilia, since she was within range. Thankfully, however, Cecilia has 14 Avoid, while Merlinus has 13, so the Archer goes for Merlinus. 

Milady recruits Cath and helps surround an Archer so he can't attack Cecilia. Zeiss buys things from the Armory and surrounds the Archer as well. Dayan trades Merlinus's goodies away before he "dies", and Cath grabs the Angelic Robe village/surrounds the Archer. 

Cath is a good edition to the team. Her combat is limited, as is her durability, but base 33 Avoid is good. She can also steal stuff and grab the treasure in Chapter 6, both of which are great.

Yuno got C Rank Lances, while Garrett got B Rank Axes. Also, RIP Yuno's Silver Sword. I could have saved those final 2 uses if Yuno proc'd Strength in either of her 2 levels, but I didn't have the foresight to predict that.

Next chapter will be a pain, can't decide if I want to somehow do the Gate route, or take the 17 turn route.

Edited by Kebe

Any reason why Miledy shows up as a blue unit instead of a green unit in chapter 4?  Not that i'm complaining....  The enemies still won't attack her like they ignore Clarine so it'll help me out a lot.

anyway....

CHAPTER 3 - 9/19 TURNS

Yuno crit on the loldier was unnescessy, Niime was in range to kill him (its why she melee'd the soldier the turn earlier).  Pretty simple chapter through and through.  

KAREL     04.37 14 05 11 06 03 05 03 D SWORD
YUNO   ??/02.34 29 09 11 14 11 07 11 A SWORD D LANCE
DOUGLAS   03.45 34 12 06 00 07 12 03 C LANCE
NIIME     07.22 18 13 13 10 13 02 11 C DARK

Edited by General Horace

Yeah, no enemy in that area other than Erik actually attacks Milady, so I don't know why it's changed

Chapter 5: 9/47

Actually going through the gate is not an option, since the reinforcements are too difficult to deal with. I can't solo everything with Yuno either, since she can't reliably deal with Hand Axe brigands, not to mention there's a nomad that guards the area. So, I have Garrett use the mountain to deal with most of the enemies on the other side of the gate. Over the course of 4 EPs and 3 PPs, he has to kill the mage, the nomad, and at least 2 of the brigands. This is easier said than done, considering his base 71 Hit with a Hand Axe. Once those enemies are dealt with, Yuno rescuedrops Karel, deals with a mercenary that would otherwise ORKO Karel with ease, and takes on the boss. I take some extra measures to get some more EXP to Karel, including the boss kill, since I need as many levels on him as I can in time for Chapter 7. Cath and Merlinus also distract some enemies near the starting area. Planning this out was good fun, although the execution was tedious. I'm just glad Battle Preparations start next chapter. 

Going into Chapter 6:

Unit     Lvl   HP Str Skl Spd Luk Def Res Weapon Rank
Karel    6.82  19  9  12   8   7   6   5  D Swords
Yuno     3.55  30  9  12  14  10   7  11  S Swords C Lances
Garret   10.06 45 14  9    7  11   4   2  B Axes
Cecilia  3.02  18  4  1    4   6   2   6  D Staves
Cath     4.28  17  4  9   12   9   2   2  C Swords

Chapter 6: 9/56

Nothing too complex. Karel wants to grab as much experience as possible, Garrett and Cecilia assist him in that job. Cath pilfers some treasure, while Yuno protects her and does some other things. Cath has to dodge both soldiers (29 & 32 displayed hit) on Turn 2 EP. Karel has to dodge all of a Steel Lance Soldier (47 displayed hit) and 2 Javelin Soldiers (50 & 52 displayed hit) on Turn 3 EP. Yuno also runs a slight chance of death if the Mercenary and both Soldiers manage to land all their hits on Turns 3 and 4. Fairly reliable otherwise, though.

Rutger appears in this map, but there's no way to kill him outside of (ironically) a Killing Edge critical. Considering that Karel needs the Killing Edge for the boss kill, there's no real way for me to kill him even if I let him roam around, so he'll live on to annoy me in Chapter 8. We get Elphin in this map. He's a refresher, and that's cool. What's not cool is that, since he replaces Sue, his EXP contributes to going to Sacae, and since I want to go to Ilia to recruit Allen (Yuno Replacement), I'll have to make sure he doesn't get too much EXP. Thankfully, I'll be getting a unit later on who contributes to Ilia, so it shouldn't be too much of a worry, not to mention refreshers don't get much EXP anyways. 

Going into Chapter 7:

Unit    Lvl   HP Str Skl Spd Luk Def Res Weapon Level
Karel   10.35 28 16  18  13  11  10  09  C Swords
Yuno    3.98  30 09  12  14  10  07  11  S Swords C Lances
Garret  10.99 45 14  09  07  11  04  02  B Axes
Cecilia 3.80  18 04  01  04  06  02  06  D Staves
Cath    4.47  17 04  09  12  09  02  02  C Swords
Elphin  1.30  15 01  03  10  11  04  01  ---

Edited by Kebe

C4 9/31 turns

Flew two undrafteds to the reinforcement spots so they don't harass me near the end of the map. Overall, this went pretty well, my team had enough offense to deal with each enemy group head-on. Merlinus' distraction of Cath's group was also pretty boss, it doesn't matter that there were items in his inventory because they'll just reappear there next map, along with him. Got the Angelic Robe.

Karel          4.38 14   8   8   4   3   3   3 D Swd
Yuno        xx/3.19 30   9  12  14  12   8  11 S Swd C Lnc
Hugh           8.91 21  10   9   9   9   8   7 C Anm
Igrene         5.96 21  10  12   9   6   9   6 D Bow
Percival       9.75 28  10   7  10   9   6   6 C Swd D Lnc
Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 7: 8/64

Ah, the infamous Chapter 7. One of the hardest chapters in the series imo (at least in Hard Mode). My units cannot sustain many hits from the enemy, and there are a lot of enemy units. However, there is evasive terrain available for use. The strategy boils down to having high-avoid, low-bulk units (Lalum and Cath) bait all the hits from the enemies during Enemy Phase, while my offensive units, Yuno, Karel, Garret, (Echidna), kill as much as possible on Player Phase. The Enemy Phase is generally less valuable in this map, since most enemy units can survive a round of combat, and there are Physic Priests who heal them whenever they drop below half health.

There's also a sort of priority I have when determining which enemies to kill. Mercenaries are the most dangerous, since no one on my team can double them, and they can reliably hit my bait units through the forest, so I kill them with Karel's Killing Edge when I can. Archers are also dangerous, since they hit Yuno hard and have good accuracy as well. Mages are few on this map, but they are accurate, and difficult to double for most of my units. Wyvern Knights are inaccurate, but they hit every unit hard, and criticals are the only way to deal with them efficiently. Cavaliers have high move, but they tend to use inaccurate Javelins, so they are not as threatening. Knights and Soldiers are jokes in comparison, not being accurate with any weapon. 

After the initial slaughterfest, my units start up on different tasks. Yuno is the only character who can grab the Barrier Staff by Turn 8, so she does that. Karel, Cecilia, and Elphin all head towards the throne room to take on the boss. Everyone else helps grab the villages, except Tate, who decides to take on the Arena instead.

Tate is another Flyer, which is nice. She will be a timely Falcon Knight by the time Yuno starts to fall out of use. With some investment (Angelic Robe + EXP Favoritism), she should turn out to be a good unit. Let's just hope she doesn't get too stat screwed. 

We also get a good amount of treasure in this map, everything except the Longbow and the Rapier (lol). Some of the nicer stuff includes the extra Killing Edge, the Physic Staff, the Torch Staff, and the Barrier Staff. Most important, however, is the Hero's Crest, which will be used to promote Garrett Zerker let's goooo Karel. 30 crit bonus incoming.

Going into Chapter 8:

Unit    Lvl   HP Str Skl Spd Luk Def Res Weapon Level
Karel   12.99 32 19  20  17  13  12  11  C Swords
Yuno    4.16  30 09  13  14  10  07  11  S Swords C Lances
Garrett 12.41 47 14  11  08  11  04  02  A Axes
Cecilia 4.58  18 04  01  05  06  02  07  D Staves
Cath    4.70  17 04  09  12  09  02  02  C Swords
Elphin  2.10  16 01  03  10  12  04  02  ---
Lalum   1.79  14 01  02  11  09  01  01  ---
Tate    10.03 22 06  08  12  03  07  06  C Lances

Karel manages to be 1 EXP away from another level, which is slightly amusing, but slightly annoying as well.

Also seeing Tate's beautiful sprite in the arena really makes me wonder what jumbled mess my other units look like as well.

Edited by Kebe

C5 6/37 turns

Used a brilliant trick from dondon's 0% growths run here. The enemies have a predetermined attacking order, which is why the three Mercenaries on turn 2 blocked their Nomad friend's ways to attack Percival before he gets the chance to do anything. Dropped Igrene next to the gate on turn 2 to lure one Brigand away, otherwise he would've blocked Yuno's way to the Mage on turn 3, which would've been dangerous because the Mage would ORKO Karel if not killed early on. Bosskill was relatively easy, Yuno just spammed KE at good hit/critrates while doubling (although I think he can spawn with 11 Spd and not be doubled by her).

Karel          4.40 14   8   8   4   3   3   3 D Swd
Yuno        xx/3.68 30   9  12  14  12   8  11 S Swd C Lnc
Hugh          10.44 23  10  10  11   9   8   7 C Anm
Igrene         5.97 21  10  12   9   6   9   6 D Bow
Percival      10.24 28  11   7  11   9   6   6 C Swd D Lnc

C6 6/43 turns

Sent everyone up the middle, took a brief detour to get Elphin and Killing Edge'd the boss. Got none of the treasure since the only Door Key I had was necessary to get to Elphin's room.

Karel          5.08 16  10  10   6   5   4   4 D Swd
Yuno        xx/4.22 30   9  12  15  12   8  11 S Swd C Lnc
Hugh          11.28 23  10  11  11   9   8   7 C Anm
Igrene         7.59 23  11  12  10   7   9   7 D Bow
Percival      11.26 28  12   8  11   9   6   7 C Swd D Lnc
Elphin         1.20 15   1   3  10  11   4   1 -
Merlinus       1.02 16   3   6   4   5   5   2 -
Edited by Gradivus.

Damn. I knew about that trick, but didn't think it could actually be applied usefully. Nicely done.

Chapter 8: 13/77

This chapter was a puzzle. Most of the strategies I came up with were 14 turns with the Elysian Whip, or 13 turns without. However, I eventually came up with this, which grabs the Elysian Whip in 13 turns. Between Yuno, Tate, and Cecilia, I had enough mounts to carry the dancers and Karel throughout the chapter. Yuno did most of the work in the early turns, while Karel took charge from the middle of the chapter till the end. Even my non-mounts were useful. Garrett has enough move to reach spots where he can attack the throne room Mages across the wall with a Hand Axe, so that Lalum doesn't have to deal with them later. Cath grabs the 4 chests in the first chest room, most of which will be selled. I even manage to position my units in such a way that Rutger and his thief companion don't really get in the way. I don't usually enjoy playing this chapter, but this time, it ended up being pretty nice. 

Going into Chapter 8x:

Unit    Lvl     HP Str Skl Spd Luk Def Res Weapon Level
Karel   12/2.61 39 22  24  19  14  16  14  A Swords
Yuno    4.63    30 09  13  14  10  07  11  S Swords B Lances
Garrett 13.41   48 14  11  08  11  04  02  A Axes
Cecilia 5.04    19 05  02  05  06  02  07  Will eventually get past D Staves
Cath    4.72    17 04  09  12  09  02  02  C Swords
Elphin  3.32    17 01  03  11  12  04  03  ---
Lalum   2.80    14 01  02  12  09  02  02  ---
Tate    11.43   29 06  08  13  04  07  06  C Lances

Edit: Man, the patch changed the Light Brand as well? That's pretty cool.

light brand actually good?.png

It appears to just be a sword equivalent of a Javelin/Hand Axe. It fully accounts for both the user's strength and the enemy's defense (not resistance). It also has lowered might, lowered hit, lowered weight, fewer uses, and is now a D Rank Sword.

Anyways...

Chapter 8x: 5/82

The classic strategy. After bumrushing the enemies left of the starting point, Yuno and Tate carry Karel and a dancer across the chasm. Not much to say, really. Tate must dodge the Archer on Turn 4 EP. Yuno also has a chance of death on Turn 1 EP. Really shows the power of Flyers and Dancers. After critting Henning, we get Durandal, which Yuno can use, and Karel is soon to follow her. 

To the Western Isles we go, with:

Karel   12/3.49 42 23  26  21  16  17  15  A Swords
Yuno    4.94    30 09  13  14  10  07  11  S Swords B Lances
Garrett 13.51   48 14  11  08  11  04  02  A Axes 
Cecilia 5.27    19 05  02  05  06  02  07  Thank goodness Torch Staff is D Rank
Cath    4.82    17 04  09  12  09  02  02  C Swords
Elphin  3.72    17 01  03  11  12  04  03  ---
Lalum   3.10    15 01  02  13  10  03  02  ---
Tate    11.74   29 06  08  13  04  07  06  C Lances

Chapter 9: 4/86

Another flyer skip, with Yuno and Tate once again carrying Karel and Elphin to the throne. A bit of a risky strategy, with Tate having to dodge an archer, Yuno needing to dodge another archer, and Elphin having to dodge an Elfire Mage, but at least none of these dodges were needed while they were carrying someone. This chapter also allows Cecilia some time to use her fancy Torch Staff, which sadly can't used twice a turn, so Garrett gets injured so she has someone to heal. 

Barth and Oujay both appear in this map too, and Tate could have recruited Oujay I guess, but I didn't remember that she's the Noah replacement by the time I recorded this. Barth, on the other hand, just gets obliterated by a Karel critical. A sad death indeed, but not in vain, for with his death, Karel manages to get S Swords. To think I was this close to drafting him over Wendy, too. 

Going into Chapter 10:

Karel   12/4.32 45 24  27  22  17  18  16  S Swords
Yuno    5.03    31 09  14  14  11  07  11  S Swords B Lances
Garrett 13.85   48 14  11  08  11  04  02  A Axes 
Cecilia 6.23    20 06  02  05  06  02  08  D Staves
Elphin  4.04    17 01  03  12  13  04  04  ---
Lalum   3.50    15 01  02  13  10  03  02  ---
Tate    11.97   29 06  08  13  04  07  06  C Lances

Edit 2: Do we need to recruit units we drafted? Because Wendy ends up costing 2 turns at least in Chapter 10, so I'd prefer to just skip recruiting her.

Edited by Kebe

Alright, just making sure

Chapter 10A: 5/91 

The same format as the previous two chapters. Yuno and Tate bring Karel and refresher to throne, while Garrett and Lalum work to get Cecilia more EXP. Tate grabs the Swordreaver village. The only risk of death is at Turn 4, where Elphin needs to dodge a Nosferatu Shaman that otherwise OHKOs him. 

Going into Chapter 11A: 

Karel   12/5.06 47 24  29  23  18  19  17  S Swords
Yuno    5.09    31 09  14  14  11  07  11  S Swords B Lances
Garrett 14.03   48 15  11  08  11  04  02  A Axes 
Cecilia 7.16    20 07  03  05  07  02  08  D Staves
Elphin  4.25    17 01  03  12  13  04  04  ---
Lalum   4.00    16 01  02  14  11  03  02  ---
Tate    12.07   29 07  08  14  05  07  06  C Lances

Chapter 11A: 8/99 

All villages grabbed, with Astore and Noah recruited (Zealot appears Turn 9, so this 8 turn clear skips him). Karel basically solos the entire enemy squadron near the boss with his new-and-improved Light Brand. All of my other combat units, plus Milady, take the southern route to grab villages and recruit Astore, who's needed to recruit Noah later in the map. By the time Astore is recruited, almost every enemy is dead, so rescuing him to the top of the map with Yuno is a breeze. Not much else to say. The Yuno Arena battle was pretty silly, but the first successful one the RNG gave me. Noah is a good edition to the team, good HM-boosted bases, fairly good growths, great weapon ranks, and almost ready for promotion. He's also the Tate replacement, which means his EXP will contribute to Ilia, so I have to make sure he gets more EXP than Elphin by Chapter 16x's completion.

Cecilia also managed to reach C rank Staves. Finally, she can use Barrier.

Going into Chapter 12:

Karel   12/6.32 49 24  29  24  19  20  18  S Swords
Yuno    6.12    32 09  15  14  12  07  11  S Swords B Lances
Garrett 14.43   48 15  11  08  11  04  02  A Axes 
Cecilia 7.40    20 07  03  05  07  02  08  C Staves
Cath    4.85    17 04  09  12  09  02  02  C Swords
Elphin  4.95    17 01  03  12  13  04  04  ---
Lalum   4.60    16 01  02  14  11  03  02  ---
Tate    12.66   29 07  08  14  05  07  06  C Lances
Noah    8.00    34 11  10  11  09  08  01  B Swords C Lances

Edited by Kebe

C7 7/50 turns

My team was pretty conveniently put together for this map - Igrene could deal huge chunks of damage to the Wyverns, while Hugh had good enough Avoid and Defense on the Forest tile to tank the majority of the enemies to the left and chip away at them with Fire. Turn 2 was pretty precarious for Percival and Lalum, but aside from that it wasn't really shaky, just a lot of >75 disp hit attacks needing to hit. Got all villages, but passed up the Rapier and the Barrier (not a hard decision lol).

Karel          5.84 16  10  10   6   5   4   4 D Swd
Yuno        xx/4.50 30   9  12  15  12   8  11 S Swd C Lnc
Hugh          13.32 25  12  12  11  10   8   7 B Anm
Igrene         8.52 23  12  12  11   7  10   7 C Bow
Percival      12.84 29  12   8  11   9   6   7 C Swd D Lnc
Elphin         1.93 15   1   3  10  11   4   1 -
Lalum          1.51 14   1   2  11   9   1   1 -
Merlinus       1.04 16   3   6   4   5   5   2 -
Edited by Gradivus.

Oh hey, I can post again.

Chapter 1: 7/7

Uh, dudes went up. Yodel got the village, what a trooper. 4 Iron Swords from Yuno + 2 Iron Bows from Dayan did exactly enough damage to kill the boss.

Chapter 2: 4/11

Flier-skipped. Dayan parked on the fort and dodge-tanked while attacking stuff on player phase. Sophia got 2 kills with Dayan's help since he couldn't ORKO the fighters.

Chapter 3: 10/21

This sucked. There are just way too many enemies at the start, so I had to spend a bunch of time clearing them out so that undrafted dudes didn't get attacked. I couldn't get either of the villages since everyone was too busy killing the aforementioned enemies, which kind of sucks since Karel would have really liked Percival's Steel Sword for next chapter.

Chapter 4: 10/31

This definitely could have been done a turn faster I feel. I don't think anything lower is likely since no one can ORKO the cavaliers. Got Killing Edge and the Angelic Robe at least. Merlinus also got the Steel Blade but that's not important.

Chapter 5: 5/36

Went through the gate. Took a few extra turns to clear things out compared to a normal run since only Yuno and Dayan can ORKO stuff, and Yuno needs the Silver Sword to ORKO and Dayan has no enemy phase. A mage parked himself in front of the boss on the last turn, so Dayan had to kill him to clear the way which meant Sophia got the bosskill instead.

Chapter 6: 6/42

Went up the left side. Sophia got a bunch of exp from killing the dudes coming down the middle that Merlinus baited on Turn 1 as well as from reinforcements in a room that Yodel opened with the Unlock Staff. Bosskill was the worst one yet, which is par for the course I suppose.

Stats:

Karel Lv. 6.67 26HP/10Str/12Skl/10Spd/6Lck/6Def/5Res D Swords (1 Angelic Robe)

Yuno Lv. --/3.93 31HP/10Str/12Skl/15Spd/11Lck/7Def/12Res S Swords C Lances

Yodel Lv. 3.93 26HP/4Mgc/10Skl/9Spd/3Lck/0Def/19Res D Staves

Dayan Lv. 10.48 28HP/12Str/10Skl/15Spd/7Lck/6Def/9Res B Bows

Sophia Lv. 9.12 22HP/12Mgc/7Skl/11Spd/3Lck/1Def/10Res C Dark

Elphin Lv. 1.40 Base

Merlinus Lv. 1.06 Base

Edited by Carmine Sword

Finally got to do another chapter after so long.

Chapter 2:  4/13 Turns

Wished I could have used Zeiss more during that chapter but then the enemies would have attacked my undrafted units. Decided to buy some more weapons just in case.

C8 13/63 turns

Karel is getting competent! He got 5 levels here. This strat involved a lot of dancer ferrying. Got the Guiding Ring and all the treasure from the middle. Got Geese, who has very subpar bases and uses axes right after soldierland is over. He'll probably just take some filler roles.

Karel         10.82 26  17  19  13  10  10   9 C Swd
Yuno        xx/5.13 30   9  13  15  12   8  11 S Swd B Lnc
Hugh          14.07 26  12  13  12  10   8   7 B Anm
Igrene        10.63 24  13  12  12   8  10   7 C Bow
Percival      13.97 30  13   8  11   9   6   7 C Swd C Lnc
Geese          1.00 25   6   6   5   5   6   0 D Axe
Elphin         3.26 17   1   3  11  13   4   1 -
Lalum          2.83 15   1   2  12   9   1   1 -

C8x 5/68 turns

Promoted Karel and Percival. The strat wasn't really anything special, Henning is an asshat in general but he didn't really impede me any more than the previous bosses did. Igrene keeps getting ridiculous levels and I fed Geese some kills.

Karel       11/1.16 33  20  22  16  12  14  12 B Swd
Yuno        xx/5.22 30   9  13  15  12   8  11 S Swd B Lnc
Hugh          14.55 26  12  13  12  10   8   7 A Anm
Igrene        11.10 25  14  12  13   8  10   7 C Bow
Percival    14/1.77 34  15  10  14   9   8  10 B Swd B Lnc E Axe
Geese          2.51 26   7   6   6   5   6   0 D Axe
Elphin         3.77 17   1   3  11  13   4   1 -
Lalum          3.33 15   1   2  13  10   1   2 -

C9 4/72 turns

Light Brand came in handy. Karel used it to ORKO the enemy swarm in the center and kill the boss with a crit + hit. Otherwise it was just a dancer + mount show since the map is so terrain-intensive that the foot units fell behind immediately. Got Barth, who has hard mode bonuses, but is still pretty bad.

Karel       11/2.48 35  21  23  18  14  15  13 B Swd
Yuno        xx/5.26 30   9  13  15  12   8  11 S Swd B Lnc
Hugh          14.85 26  12  13  12  10   8   7 A Anm
Igrene        11.10 25  14  12  13   8  10   7 C Bow
Percival    14/1.86 34  15  10  14   9   8  10 B Swd B Lnc E Axe
Geese          2.51 26   7   6   6   5   6   0 D Axe
Barth          5.00 28  11   8   6   2  14   2 D Lnc
Elphin         4.08 18   1   4  11  14   5   2 -
Lalum          3.76 15   1   2  13  10   1   2 -
Edited by Gradivus.

Back from holidays finally!  Probably won't update much over the next few days since SoV just came out and i've been itching to play it.  

CHAPTER 4 - 8/27 TURNS

Karel had a sketchy enemy phase at the end but the fighters only had ~43 hit on him.  Niime is the best against bosses, haha.  

KAREL     05.66 16 06 12 08 04 06 04 D SWORD
YUNO   ??/02.66 29 09 11 14 11 07 11 A SWORD D LANCE
DOUGLAS   05.10 36 12 07 00 08 13 03 D LANCE
NIIME     08.15 18 14 13 10 13 02 11 C DARK
MILEDY    04.43 26 10 08 08 03 12 03 C LANCE

Super bummed out that the chapter 5 vendor doesn't have door keys anymore.

Edited by General Horace

C10 4/76 turns

Yuno, Percival and Karel went towards the gate by sneaking past most enemies. The dancers helped them at the start and then helped Hugh, Igrene and Geese (maybe he'll find a use someday?) get exp. Hugh promoted at level 15 near the end of the map.

Karel       11/2.75 35  21  23  18  14  15  13 B Swd
Yuno        xx/5.51 30   9  13  15  12   8  11 S Swd B Lnc
Hugh        15/1.37 31  16  15  13  10  11   9 S Anm E Stf
Igrene        12.14 26  15  12  13   8  10   7 C Bow
Percival    14/2.78 35  15  10  14   9   8  10 B Swd B Lnc E Axe
Geese          5.15 29   9   6   7   7   6   0 D Axe
Barth          5.00 28  11   8   6   2  14   2 D Lnc
Elphin         4.48 18   1   4  11  14   5   2 -
Lalum          4.16 16   1   2  14  10   1   2 -
Edited by Gradivus.

Hey, I finally got back to this.

Chapter 7: 8/50

Had to turtle super hard for the first few turns because there are just so many enemies. At least Karel managed to become competent as a result of all the fighting, reaching C Swords and being able to ORKO stuff or just crit-blick with the Killing Edge led to massive snowballing for Karel. Sophia was actually pretty helpful because she 2HKOs everything and ORKOs Soldiers and Knights which my physical units have difficulty doing. Dayan was super clutch for ORKOing the wyverns. Managed to get every village except for the Physic Staff village. Didn't get Tate either. Finally got a Steel Sword for Karel, not that it matters much now that he can actually kill stuff on his own.

Stats:

Karel Lv. 10.08 34HP/16Str/18Skl/17Spd/10Lck/10Def/9Res C Swords

Yuno Lv. --/4.20 31HP/11Str/12Skl/15Spd/11Lck/7Def/12Res S Swords C Lances

Yodel Lv. 5.00 26HP/6Mgc/10Skl/9Spd/3Lck/0Def/19Res D Staves

Dayan Lv. 12.14 28HP/14Str/11Skl/15Spd/7Lck/6Def/9Res B Bows

Sophia Lv. 10.33 22HP/13Mgc/7Skl/11Spd/4Lck/1Def/10Res C Dark

Elphin Lv. 2.22 16HP/1Str/3Skl/11Spd/12Lck/4Def/1Res

Lalum Lv. 1.72 Base

Merlinus Lv. 1.07 Base 

Chapter 8: 14/64

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xOTA3ODQxOTk5NjIxMzI0ODAvMzE3NDczNTc0ODg3NzUxNjgxL0xFVFNfR09fQk9JUy5QTkcifQ.8LUVR5duMJffGUMefUv0paMe3XY

GG game.

Dudes slowly slogged forward. It took forever. Had to take an extra turn for the Guiding Ring. At least that gave Karel more chances to hit the boss. Between this Chapter and the last Chapter, Dayan got the same +HP/+Strength level three times in a row. I don't even know man.

Stats:

Karel Lv. 10/2.65 41HP/20Str/22Skl/20Spd/12Lck/14Def/12Res A Swords

Yuno Lv. --/4.51 31HP/11Str/12Skl/15Spd/11Lck/7Def/12Res S Swords C Lances

Yodel Lv. 6.37 26HP/6Mgc/10Skl/9Spd/4Lck/0Def/19Res D Staves

Dayan Lv. 13.82 30HP/15Str/11Skl/15Spd/7Lck/6Def/9Res A Bows

Sophia Lv. 12.32 22HP/15Mgc/8Skl/13Spd/4Lck/1Def/11Res B Dark

Elphin Lv. 3.42 17HP/1Str/3Skl/12Spd/12Lck/4Def/2Res

Lalum Lv. 2.93 15HP/1Str/2Skl/11Spd/10Lck/1Def/1Res

Merlinus Lv. 1.07 Base

Chapter 8x: 5/69

Went left, then had Yuno carry Karel over the gap, go back to take Lalum from Dayan, get danced by Elphin and give Lalum to Karel so that he could drop her so he could be danced after he killed the boss. Sophia just self improved. Yodel didn't get to do a whole lot because people dodged too much.

Chapter 9: 4/73

Yuno carried Karel to the boss, Dayan and Sophia killed stuff for exp. Yodel finally hit C Staves.

Chapter 10: 4/77

It's basically the same as Gradivus' strat but with Dayan instead of Percival. Sophia got stuffed. Yuno got a crazy good level. Dayan got speed only, but I'm willing to consider that a "good" level.

Stats:

Karel Lv. 10/4.76 45HP/23Str/25Skl/24Spd/14Lck/16Def/14Res A Swords

Yuno Lv. --/5.10 32HP/12Str/13Skl/16Spd/12Lck/7Def/12Res S Swords B Lances

Yodel Lv. 7.54 26HP/7Mgc/10Skl/9Spd/4Lck/0Def/19Res C Staves

Dayan Lv. 16.00 32HP/16Str/11Skl/16Spd/7Lck/6Def/9Res A Bows

Sophia Lv. 15.87 25HP/18Mgc/9Skl/14Spd/5Lck/1Def/11Res B Dark

Elphin Lv. 4.73 18HP/1Str/3Skl/12Spd/13Lck/5Def/3Res

Lalum Lv. 4.14 16HP/2Str/2Skl/12Spd/12Lck/1Def/2Res

Merlinus Lv. 1.07 Base

Chapter 11: 7/84

Karel, Lalum, and Merlinus went left, everyone else went down. Recruited Astohl and got all of the villages.

Chapter 12: 6/90

Merlinus, Yodel, and Sophia get the treasure on the right while everyone else goes up the left. Dayan promotes turn 1 and helps carry Karel forward and opens the door to the throne room. The dancers aren't anywhere close to Karel on the last turn, so Yuno gets to kill the boss instead by just flat out OHKOing him with the Durandal. The Wyrmslayer was too weak to even 2HKO. Sophia promoted on the last turn before Karel seized. She also used the Angelic Robe I got last chapter.

Stats:

Karel Lv. 10/6.42 49HP/24Str/29Skl/28Spd/16Lck/18Def/16Res S Swords

Yuno Lv. --/6.32 33HP/12Str/14Skl/17Spd/13Lck/7Def/12Res S Swords B Lances

Yodel Lv. 8.32 26HP/8Mgc/10Skl/9Spd/4Lck/0Def/19Res C Staves

Dayan Lv. 17/1.45 38HP/18Str/14Skl/18Spd/8Lck/8Def/12Res E Swords S Bows

Sophia Lv. 18/1.00 36HP/24Mgc/13Skl/20Spd/7Lck/3Def/13Res S Dark E Staves

Elphin Lv. 5.78 19HP/1Str/4Skl/13Spd/14Lck/5Def/3Res

Lalum Lv. 5.30 17HP/2Str/2Skl/13Spd/13Lck/1Def/3Res

Merlinus Lv. 1.07 Base

Chapter 12x: 5/95

Just the standard rush up the middle. Did a totally cool rescue chain with Yuno, Dayan, and Karel to get Elphin across basically the entire map in one turn so that he could dance Karel after he killed the boss. Got the White and Red Gems. Yodel just spammed Torch and proced DEFENSE.

Edited by Carmine Sword