[FE6 RR] No BardTrain Draft

Gradivus.

FE6 Reverse Recruitment draft without the silly dancing chains, but still with 2 dancers. Should be fun. Also, I added two exceptions so you can recruit Fa (replacing Zeiss) and Saul (replacing Ray) more easily without taking penalties because all the area is covered by long-range enemies. The difficulty shall be Hard mode!

Don't forgot to recruit Barth (replacing Shin), or you won't be able to access Chapter 20x on Sacae route! Same for Echidna and Allen if you go Ilia.

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 5 players.

2. Paperblade's reverse recruitment patch (with the Karel demotion after chapter 21x removed) will be used:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/f7hwibqubuadnnp/fe6rrpromofix.ips?dl=0 Apply it to an unpatched FE6 rom. Here is a list of the units with their base stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NhTTLtQCKmH3wcHoFUjmuAIk9A7Lda4gRfQcpMjD4Og/edit#gid=0

3. The game will be played on Hard mode.

4. Karel, Yuno, Merlinus, Lalum, Elphin and Fa are free for all to use.

5. Three units will remain undrafted.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories, and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.

3. Use of the Warp staff is banned.

4. All Gaiden chapters are required to be visited. Chapter 20x (either route) does not count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken.

5. NPCs may do as they please without penalty.

6. The game must be played out to the True Ending.

7. Lalum and Elphin may not dance for each other.

Penalties:

1. Use of undrafted units has a 4-turn penalty per unit per chapter.

2. Refreshers dancing for each other has a 100-turn penalty per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary promotion items.

2. Echidna is free for all use in Chapter 7.

3. Percival / Cecilia may be attacked by the Eclipse or Longbow enemies in Chapter 12.

4. Clarine may be attacked by 3~10-range magic in Chapter 16.

Teams:

Sob99: Zeiss, Shin, Bartre, Zealot, Lilina, Ray, Treck, Oujay, Bors

General Horace: Miledy, Niime, Echidna, Klein, Douglas, Fir, Saul, Gonzales, Marcus

Carmine Sword: Dayan, Sophia, Chad, Clarine, Dieck, Lot, Yodel, Wolt, Roy

Kebe: Tate, Cecilia, Garret, Cath, Noah, Ward, Ellen, Allen, Wendy

Gradivus.: Percival, Hugh, Igrene, Lugh, Astore, Shanna, Lance, Geese, Barth

Units remaining:

Spoiler

Sue
Dorothy
Rutger

Edited by Gradivus.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited Horace's link into the OP. I have the same patch on my computer, but now I guess I don't have to reupload it.

Carmine Sword just told me he's in, SF doesn't let him post atm. In any case, 2 more people can join!

I also decided to choose Hard as the difficulty, the early units are generally stronger than in original FE6 and Yuno is better at doubling than Marcus, so I definitely see Hard being playable. Made Echidna free for C7 because the chapter is definitely very tough even with stronger player units, so I think you should have free Echidna.

Edited by Gradivus.

22 hours ago, Gradivus. said:

Carmine Sword just told me he's in, SF doesn't let him post atm. In any case, 2 more people can join!

No, I'm not interested in playing, since I'm gonna poof in 24 hours at max.

What issues is he having, exactly?  He can try bugging the mods on Discord, or you can send me a PM detailing things.  Regardless, that's weird!

When he tries to reply, the text box disappears and it looks like this:

E5lLCVE.png

It happened for me once, but after reloading the topic a few times it became functional again. Idk exactly what's going on.

Edited by Gradivus.