[FE9] Random Draft being Random

Michelaar

Yeah, let's do a fe9 draft shall we? Why not.

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players.
2. Ike, Titania, and one of Tibarn, Naesala or Giffca are free for all to use.
3. Nasir and Ena will be drafted as a pair.
4. The game will be played on Hard Mode.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape, and dig up items in the desert.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, and Arriving.
3. Partner and Other units may do as they please without penalty.
4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.
5. Chapter 27, Part 2 is not counted for final turncounts.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (Chapter 17 counts as 4 chapters).

Exceptions:
1. Reyson and Janaff/Ulki may be used to obtain the Knight Ring if undrafted. They may not perform any other disallowed actions without penalty.

Peeeppppsssssss

1. Sob99 - Marcia, Boyd, Makalov, Tanith, Mist, Geoffrey, Bastian, Muarim, Lucia, Sothe

2. FeHero - Kieran, Jill, Nephenee, Gatrie, Tormod, Mordecai, Volke, Haar, Janaff, Reyson

3. Me - Oscar, Astrid, Ilyana, Rolf, Brom, Stefan, Tauroneo, Elincia, Ena/Nasir, Shinon

4. gabethegreen - Mia, Soren, Rhys, Zihark, Calill, Largo, Lethe, Devdan, Ranulf, Ulki

Undrafted Units -

Edited by Michelaar

1 hour ago, Sob99 said:

I probably shouldn't be getting into so many drafts at once but count me in! Will this be on random or fixed growths? 

Whatever you want! I personally find random growths a bit more fun myself.

58 minutes ago, Barrel said:

No bexp limits on units?

I don't really think if it's neccesairy, but if you guys prefer it I have no problem implementing it. It's also partly because I don't really understand the formula below

Ok, so this is taking a bit long. Since I do kinda want to keep this going, I am giving each of you (and myself!!!!) 24 hours to pick your unit. If you really can't get on in 24 hours, please let me know, but I don't want this to die because of inactives. I will give @gabethegreen 12 more hours, and then some because I am fast asleep at that time. But if he doesn't come online by then (which you really should if you're gonna join a draft) the randomizer will pick his 2 picks.

3 hours ago, gabethegreen said:

im super super sorry i was busy i will pick mia and soren

That's no problem, please mention it to me next time! I will choose Astrid!

@FeHero, your turn!