The Current Meta Is Perfectly Set Up For Reinhardt Domination

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Sleypnyr said:

You obviously don't play against the AI very much. Reinhardt is super easy to bait, with range and being a cavalry. I consider Reinhardt a free win, the only Reinhardt I ever worried about brought my Hector down to 1 HP and hes till turn around a one shot him. I don't check IV's of my opponent, heck hardly ever their builds, I face about 2-3 Reinhart in my 7 wins. 

I'm aware of how easy Reinhardt is to bait. Since I use Julia heavily on my team, I also consider him a free kill. 

I'm just cautioning you that Hector won't always be able to safely bait Reinhardt, that's all  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm aware of how easy Reinhardt is to bait. Since I use Julia heavily on my team, I also consider him a free kill. 

I'm just cautioning you that Hector won't always be able to safely bait Reinhardt, that's all  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like when they have a dancer that will bring in their second reinhardt/cecilia/any mage to finish hector off.

10 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

How is that different from saying

1) don't get hit

2) hit everyone until they die

I've been trying to farm Stratum 140 Leostra for a single Large Elder Hector Gem for the past 10 hours before i can create Kusharena Daora set which i'l transmorgrify into Hero King set

But the fucking Gem haven't drop

HELP

12 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

This is the main reason why I haven't used Hector ever since I pulled him from the Hero Fest banner. Hector isn't a reliable Reinhardt bait and using 2 Green units seems like the perfect recipe to end a deathless run, which is why I used TA2 Lignthing Breath Fae as my go-to green unit in the last  seasons of arena, though I'll try using Julia in her stead this season.

2 hours ago, JSND said:

I've been trying to farm Stratum 140 Leostra for a single Large Elder Hector Gem for the past 10 hours before i can create Kusharena Daora set which i'l transmorgrify into Hero King set

But the fucking Gem haven't drop

HELP

Reminds me of the time where I spent days farming Raging Berukadios in search of an Immortal Rehector.

Also why would you farm a stratum 140 Leostra for a Large Elder Hector Gem. You can just fight regular Lunatic rank versions of Leostra, Kusharena Daora and Camillaeos, which are much easier to deal with.

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

This is the main reason why I haven't used Hector ever since I pulled him from the Hero Fest banner. Hector isn't a reliable Reinhardt bait and using 2 Green units seems like the perfect recipe to end a deathless run, which is why I used TA2 Lignthing Breath Fae as my go-to green unit in the last  seasons of arena, though I'll try using Julia in her stead this season.

Reminds me of the time where I spent days farming Raging Berukadios in search of an Immortal Rehector.

Also why would you farm a stratum 140 Leostra for a Large Elder Hector Gem. You can just fight regular Lunatic rank versions of Leostra, Kusharena Daora and Camillaeos, which are much easier to deal with.

Leostra 140 apparently had higher chance according to Kiran-ico

Also LunatiG rank Leostra is kinda boring sometimes

Kusharena Daora is the worst thing to fight so NO, probably not as worse as Rusted Kustahla Daora but thats not saying much since the only thing i hate fighting more is Gogma

I don't even know how Camillaeos fight even works all i know is im clicking button to her hindlegs LUL

Edited by JSND

On 05/12/2017 at 0:24 PM, dragonlordsd said:

Ephraim, Linde, Nowi, Nino, and Effie will all survive if they do not have -res.

They will all die if they do.

Edit: confirmed for Ephraim Linde and Effie, assuming the damage calculator is right. Need to check for sure on others.

Edit 2: On Neutral Reinhardt, -res Hector survives.

My Linda gets one shot.

The only unit that can tank his hits is my 4 star Felicia.

While I agree that Hector is not most ideal Reinhardt counter, he is pretty universal and Rein us not that big deal to have to give green slot someone Just to counter single unit like him. Especially as he is weak in defense and good blue unit can do better job in player phase.

At least I am pretty sure my Olwen killed more Reins than my Hector. And I think even Eldigan with dancer might do job, though never tried that.

Edited by Tenzen12

I once used my neutral Shanna to bait a Deathblow 3 Reinhardt because I couldnt't find a better solution. Both units were 5*+0. Pressing "Next Turn" was almost beyond my intestinal fortitude. Shanna survived with 4 hp.

In offense theres really noting better than Reinhardt right now

The Top 3 Blue right now is Reinhardt, Reinhardt with boobs, and Reinhardt but Imouto

And the main reason to counter Reinhardt specifically is worth it is really mainly because he's pretty common enough that doing so can give free wins

Edited by JSND

2 hours ago, chirp said:

I once used my neutral Shanna to bait a Deathblow 3 Reinhardt because I couldnt't find a better solution. Both units were 5*+0. Pressing "Next Turn" was almost beyond my intestinal fortitude. Shanna survived with 4 hp.

If you ran the numbers beforehand, you could have pressed "Next Turn" with confidence.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you ran the numbers beforehand, you could have pressed "Next Turn" with confidence.

That would have been the safest way, I agree. However, I'm playing on iPad, and switching back and forth between the game and the calculator is tedious and breaks the flow of the game. And forgetting a seal or a spur is still a possibility.