Yu-Gi-Oh Thread

SetoBakura

Get that Zexal out of here and give me your greatest Joey Wheeler impression

(Duel Links Life also yea there's a lot of YGO fans here, at least in my circle)

Also

Spoiler

2f404224e7.png

Spoiler

Sorry about the signature.  Still trying to figure it out.  

I tried playing Duel Links (and Duel Generation), but the same problem exists:  I can never get the cards i need to make my deck.  Same thing with the PS4 games, i just want my deck.  Zexal is garbage, and once they introduced Pendulum Summon, i was done.  Just keep me with the Original series (ill take GX and 5ds if i have to).

5Ds or bust.  At least Yusei punched people For Real.

Otherwise, I don't have the time or interest in the card game.  Another CCG has my soul.

Edited by eclipse

My thoughts? send all your stuff to me

Speaking as a HERO or Ancient Gears player, I'm afraid I can't approve of this whole "First Gen is best Gen" unless we're talking about the Abridged Series, in which case heck yeah, get me more of that! In all seriousness, though, there were some pretty fun cards in the first series, and the show was enjoyable, plus when I'm explaining Cipher to people I get to say "But Joey, these are all Monsters…" so that's always a great line to drop to make it more enjoyable for new players. I do still love to play, but right now Cipher is eating most of my money so I'm not as into it as normal.

Edited by SoulWeaver

I really like the original manga of Yugioh, was a player of the card game for quite some time and I love the spinoff video games.