Hi there!

So, I finally was able to make an op blazing blade hack!

Changes:

• Maxed out stats and op weapons from the start
  • bosses are upgraded with stats, stronger weapons, and some hold sacred weapons, which is sometimes quite a pain
  • Some class changes, such as ninian(ninian's palette looks good on her new class surprisingly) and nils
  • Excepting ninian, nils, lords, and some others, all ally characters are base class(can't have it too easy)
  • vulneraries and elixirs with 30 uses
  • rienfleche has 2-3 range now
  • Douglas is an npc, not an enemy(playtested 25 times and he kept dying by attacking the boss or an ally)
  • chests have sacred weapons,so get to them quickly
  • some characters carry promoting items
  • Easy as walking through a field of lv1 fighters with a maxed out swordmaster

Things to work out:

• small glitch involving the accidental recruitment of numerous Douglases(almost worked out)
  • finding a way to make the fire dragon a harder boss; it's almost always a OHK with a lord character and a crit
  • weird glitch where promoting a character can give them multiple S ranks in weapons. The first weapon you attack with after promoting is demoted to A-rank, until only 1 S-rank remains. (e.g. Promote florina, then have her attack with a sword to keep S-rank in lances)

Here's the patch:Improved OP Blazing Blade.ups

Have fun :D

So after getting to chapter 7, it has become obvious that Clerics and Troubadours are screwed in this hack.  They can only get EXP through healing, but with everyone broken as all hell, no one is taking any damage, and thus Healers can't get EXP.  Either make them into their promoted classes, raise their level so they can promote once you get an item, or give them an attack option, because as it is, all Healer only base class units are screwed.

On 5/14/2017 at 6:34 PM, XIII Hearts said:

So after getting to chapter 7, it has become obvious that Clerics and Troubadours are screwed in this hack.  They can only get EXP through healing, but with everyone broken as all hell, no one is taking any damage, and thus Healers can't get EXP.  Either make them into their promoted classes, raise their level so they can promote once you get an item, or give them an attack option, because as it is, all Healer only base class units are screwed.

Been meaning to fix that. Probably going to make them promoted classes so they can actually do something. In the meantime, stock up on barriers

13 hours ago, Yami626 said:

Been meaning to fix that. Probably going to make them promoted classes so they can actually do something. In the meantime, stock up on barriers

What would be the earliest point I could buy Barrier staves?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to play this, but I have a quick question first. Which Mode should I play? Do I need to play Lyn's mode and start leveling Nills up to 7 starting there? (I'm asking because of that extra chapter in Hector's mode).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...