Cipher Series 11: 7 Dec - Set is now released! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Eirika artwork, which I assume is new.

fullsizeoutput_17e.jpeg.70284a68b792235d7432e7fc382c8461.jpeg

E X T R A N U T. This. Artwork. Is. Gorgeous. I'll admit that I am surprised that Set 11 artwork is released early. But then again this is possibly a hint towards the stream on August 19th covering both Set 10 and 11.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seasonal livestreams generally do cover future sets, yes. Since we got our very first S11 artwork during the previous livestream, I certainly expect to see a lot more this time around as well.

On 5/14/2017 at 6:04 PM, Jayvee94 said:

Now, we're gonna have head canons on canon classes and who will represent each sacred twin.

Ivaldi - L'Arachel

Latona - Natasha

Could always use Pope Mansel if you don't want to resort to Riev. He might not be very marketable, but he can probably use his own Twins just fine.

Garm/Duessel and Excalibur/Ewan, I guess. Latter's a shame, but nobody who deserves the tome is from the right country. Former, on the other hand, I'll be mad if anyone else gets it.

9 hours ago, Iridium said:

Could always use Pope Mansel if you don't want to resort to Riev. He might not be very marketable, but he can probably use his own Twins just fine.

Garm/Duessel and Excalibur/Ewan, I guess. Latter's a shame, but nobody who deserves the tome is from the right country. Former, on the other hand, I'll be mad if anyone else gets it.

Unless is Vigarde?

Vigarde is alright, but Duessel is one of my favorite characters in the series.

I like to imagine that on Eirika's route he's convinced to change sides by the fact that there is an insane guy otherwise soloing an entire country (as an unpromoted unit with one weapon) and winning.

Edited by Iridium

We got some Set 11 art, first up is the Bael. 

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2017-08-19_at_10_33.47_pm.png.f5b783478fd67956c6ccd77751ddaa85.png

Next up is Innes. 

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2017-08-19_at_10_35.39_pm.png.cbfc105ce580dc4362d042b0893d37c2.png

Joshua. 

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2017-08-19_at_10_36.09_pm.png.a21de9a928fac4b9ff2f04ed8951f27a.png

And last but not least; Eirika and Ephraim. 

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2017-08-19_at_10_34.44_pm.png.fb7fd83a1e54292d2d0f88d2c9980b23.png

The artwork shown was only SS. But we may get artwork for Echoes and Warriors in the future.

Also Set 11's name is "Glorious Twinstrike" (I see what you did there). 

Edited by GrimmLow

23 minutes ago, GrimmLow said:

Next up is Innes. 

Hide contents

Screen_Shot_2017-08-19_at_10_35.39_pm.png.cbfc105ce580dc4362d042b0893d37c2.png

The good thing about Cipher Is that if I don't get Innes cards, I can buy them!!

I need this card, I need it

I'm confused - why are we saying SS cards are going to be Purple? Is there some connection between Elibe and Magvel I don't know about? If not, why would they not give the cards their own color? It doesn't make much sense.

Also huzzah for Joshua, I'm calling that our Joshua will change his pic to one of the card pics at some point, plus maybe some of the others I know will finally get into this game - I've had several people say 'find me Joshua' when I tell them about Cipher, though one freaked out at how pretty Lucina's cards were instead.

18 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I'm confused - why are we saying SS cards are going to be Purple? Is there some connection between Elibe and Magvel I don't know about? If not, why would they not give the cards their own color? It doesn't make much sense.

I'm guessing that Magvel doesn't have enough characters to warrant it's own color, so it's grouped up with Elibe because they're both GBA games. It was most likely a decision made from a gameplay perspective.

The Magvel and Elibe cards do have slightly differing frames, which the livestream pointed out.

Edited by Lightchao42

23 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Also huzzah for Joshua, I'm calling that our Joshua will change his pic to one of the card pics at some point, plus maybe some of the others I know will finally get into this game - I've had several people say 'find me Joshua' when I tell them about Cipher, though one freaked out at how pretty Lucina's cards were instead.

They never really confirmed that there were connections, however FE6, 7, and 8 only really talked about their own continents never about neighboring continents, also it can't be like Tellius because their history stated that their continent is the only one on their world. There is also Lightchao's perspective on that they were put into purple due to gameplay reasons.

Yes, Magvel was confirmed to be purple. I just finished watching the stream a bit ago and I'll be sharing all the updates in various threads shortly!

So the Magvelian characters are purple but have a different "faction flair" when compared to the Elibean characters. Wonder if that means that their actual faction symbol will be different or not (probably not for the sake of simplicity, though). Also, I guess that this means that the Warriors characters are going to be gray but have a different "faction flair" when compared to the Heroes characters.

Though, given that the unpromoted versions of both Alice and Valjean have the exact same "faction flair" as all the other gray characters revealed so far (even Veronica) and that all of the other gray characters revealed so far originate in Heroes and the World of Zenith, it can be said that Alice and Valjean are undoubtedly from the World of Zenith as well instead of simply being gray characters that might originate elsewhere...assuming that the theory about the Warriors characters having a different "faction flair" when compared to the Heroes characters holds true, of course.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

Sacred Stones! Woohoo! This convinced me to get a hang of the game through Lackey :)

Since this set is meant to celebrate the twins in both SS and FEW, I wonder if Eirika and Ephraim will show up (as DLC or otherwise) in FEW: it would be a neat way of having Rowan and Shianna reflect on their own relationship in a game all about bonds, right IS *hint hint*?

The latest Frontier Column also included a bunch of art for S11! This includes digital art for all of the TSS pieces that were revealed during the recent livestream as well as new art for Forsyth and Python from SoV and Rowan and Lianna from Warriors. Check them out below!

• 3 weeks later...

New art was shown off during the stream today! We for Warriors artwork for Rowan, Lianna, Marth, and Lissa; SoV artwork for Delthea and Faye; and The Sacred Stones artwork for Seth, Ross, Colm, and Neimi. I'll be adding these images individually to the OP now. You can see them, and the rest of my livestreams images, here in the meantime.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...