Can the RNG of FE6 be considered a bug or a design flaw?

3 hours ago, Integrity said:

i don't see two sides to the question, 2rn was absolutely a design flaw

Add "without displaying true hit" and I'll sign that statement right away. I can see the reasoning behind making the more likely outcome even more likely - it makes things more predictable - but I don't like that the games lie about the chances.

Why did I bother making the thread in the first place....

I guess even trying to understand the game better in here and wonder about stuff is also an annoyance. Does it atleast satisfy you guys that I'm liking it better than before?

6 hours ago, Harvey said:

Why did I bother making the thread in the first place....

I guess even trying to understand the game better in here and wonder about stuff is also an annoyance. Does it atleast satisfy you guys that I'm liking it better than before?

You're deluding yourself. You've stated in another thread that you're struggling with the game and now you're asking if the factor you believe to be the problem is a bug or design flaw. You're not "trying to understand the game better" here, you're trying to escape from the fact that you're not doing the best you can at planning your moves, creating contingencies and simply accepting the fact that if it's not 0% or 100%, the outcome could go the other way.

The community is always willing to help with these games but you're not asking for help here, you asked "can the RNG in this game be considered a bug or design flaw?". You weren't told what you wanted to hear, deal with it.

• 3 years later...