Four-Fanged Grand Hero Battle: Lloyd

SatsumaFSoysoy

Map was kind of a joke with horse emblem.

I used Xander with Quick Riposte + Ward Cavalry, Leo and Ursula with Blade Tomes + Hone Cavalry and Cecilia with a Gronnraven TA build + Fortify Cavalry.

Xander dealt with the mounted archer, Cecilia dealt with the lance cavalier and blue mage, Leo the axe pegasus and Ursula took down Lloyd.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The Axe Peg has Lunge, so if you don't ORKO the Axe Peg Palla will get tossed into the Bow Knight's range.

That is true. Forgot that since I didn't have any units that could be lunged onto mountains.

I cleared the Lunatic map with: 
4* Laslow - (Ignis, ATK +3, Axebreaker 3, and Hone Speed 2)
5* M. Robin - (Blaraven+, Swap, Triangle Adept 3, Vantage 3, Spur DEF 3, HP +3)
5* Nino - (Gronblade+, Ardent Sacrifice, Moonbow,  Life and Death 2, Desperation 2, Hone ATK 3, SPD +1)
5* Azura - (Sapphire Lance+, New Moon, Darting Blow 2, Wings of Mercy 2, Hone SPD 1)

With buffs from Nino and Azura, I baited the bow knight with Robin. The axe pegasus came down from the mountain, and the other units shuffled around. I moved everyone out of the way except for Laslow (with Hone ATK buffs). He took care of the pegasus knight. I don't remember except what happened next, but it was basically a game of moving Nino in to take care of the cavalier then retreat. Robin couldn't oneshot Lloyd with Bonfire, so he got to play meatshield for a bit. Robin finished him off, and then Nino handled the blue mage without any trouble.  

9 minutes ago, HyperBowser said:

Map was kind of a joke with horse emblem.

I used Xander with Quick Riposte + Ward Cavalry, Leo and Ursula with Blade Tomes + Hone Cavalry and Cecilia with a Gronnraven TA build + Fortify Cavalry.

Xander dealt with the mounted archer, Cecilia dealt with the lance cavalier and blue mage, Leo the axe pegasus and Ursula took down Lloyd.

I used something similiar with Cecilia has a raven user. She wipes blue mage, cavalry, and archer. Eldigan for axe flyer (although Xander could have done it too) And then Xander for Lloyd. 

Horse Emblem trivializes plenty of maps.

Well, death blow and hone attack kind of ruined my idea of having Nino bait the bow knight, and thanks to sword breaker Ryoma wasn't going to tank anything either. Luckily I had Hector as a plan b, who could just counter kill the bow knight and vantage kill the mage. After that things became a lot easier.

So yeah, cleared it with Olivia, Hector, Linde and Ryoma. Nino could have survived the bow cav if I had brought Sharena along for fortify defence, but after messing up twice, I decided to just use my win button.

These GHBs are becoming easier and easier.

Honestly, I don't care that much.  It's a gacha game, I want my rewards as soon as possible, so it's good I guess.

Was having an exam earlier so I couldn't play, but I managed to beat Lunatic on first try with Ninian, Michalis, Ephraim and Celica.

Very straightforward map. Bait flier with Michalis, bait archer with Celica, Kill lance cavalry and Lloyd with Ephraim then finish off the blue mage, who does nothing but sit at the other end of the map until everyone else is dead.

9 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

Honestly, I don't care that much.  It's a gacha game, I want my rewards as soon as possible, so it's good I guess.

It depends. I managed it at the seventh attempt - managed the last two ghbs at first try

19 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

To be fair, player options are getting much more ridiculous now with skill inheritance.

Either the GHBs are getting easier, I'm getting more and better units, or both.

I cleared it blind on the first try. Soren (Raven/TA), Tharja, Buffrahim, Olivia. Only notable thing was that, since the blue mage would do 0 damage to Soren, he used spur defense on the bow cavalier instead of attacking. I was expecting both to come and suicide on Soren, but I had to deal with the blue mage until the end. Still easy, but annoying.

2 tries for Lunatic. First try I foolishly placed Hector in both archer and mage range, and they killed him. Next try I put him in just archer range, he counter-killed the archer. After that it was a literal piece of cake - bait & murder until there were none left. Everyone except Narcian was one-shotted by either Hector or Takumi, with Ryoma using Reposition and Azura using Sing, as well as dealing the final blow to Narcian.

Compared to 5 or so tries for Ursula, this felt insultingly easy.

Woke up in pain so I decided to try it while the pills took effect. Took several tries. Eventually did it with Klein, Olivia, Nino and Sharena. Klein baited the archer (doesn't finish him). Klein killed the peg knight, then everyone retreats. Did another round of retreat letting Sharena to get hit by Lloyd (she doesn't kill him). Then Nino took on the cavalry, Klein finished bow knight (then was danced to safety? Idr exactly) Sharena finished Lloyd; and basically all that was left on the last turn was to kill the blue mage.

Not super efficient but heh.

Decided to give myself a bit more of a challenge, and cleared the map with Takumi, Olivia, Sharena and Michealis. Takumi can tank a hit from the bow cav, but fails to ko (at least my -atk one does). Next turn he kills the pegasus and my team starts running away. After baiting them to the bottom of the map Takumi got the opportunity to finish the bow cav and Sharena tanked Lloyd and the lance cav. After that, my team quickly killed evrything.

Takumi didn't activate close counter, so I imagine Virion could replace him if I had one trained up.

Got 'eeeeeeem

Hector/Karel/Raven/Reinhardt. Hector trivialized 75% of the map as per usual. Karel killed the Axe Peg but otherwise he mostly just Rallied Attack. Raven softened up Lloyd to kill range and Reinhardt eliminated him. I was honestly surprised how stocky Lloyd was in the Res department.

Also, Lloyd's art is growing on me. I thought it was awful at first but it's getting better as I look at it.

Cleared both on my first try, using what has now become my main team: M!Robin, Julia, Reinhardt, and Xander. With two units capable of taking hits and Reposition widespread around them, controlling the pace of the battle was a cinch.

Beat Lunatic GHB.

Team: 5* Klein, 5* Fae, 4* Effie, 4* Merric.

First turn. Merric with Triangle Adept and Gronnraven SI, baited in both the blue mage and archer, chunked the mage and nearly one-round killed the archer, likely with help from Effie's Hone Spd 3 which let him double him. Merric left with 8 HP.

Klein moves up to the tile below the mountain in the north, axe pegasus baited to the edge of the mountains, pegasus gets one-round killed by Klein.

Merric retreats to safety. Klein out of range of everyone else. Effie gets Drawn Back out of range by Fae.

Everyone moves back, enemies close in. We're at the bottom few tiles of the map now, can't let the Lunge bullshit start though. Lloyd at the front of the pack and only one in range because of horse archer's low HP, moves to attack Effie, gets majorly chunked. Effie tanks hit from horse archer behind him.

Klein kills dangerous horse lance from behind Effie. Merric deals a bit of AOE with Rising Wind and his attack is enough to kill horse archer. Lloyd attacks Effie again, suicides to her. Remaining blue mage moves in to attack Effie, leaving her with 4 HP. Effie finishes him off for to finish the map.

Whew. My heart. Of course, it took about 10 tries to get the positioning and stuff perfect, since the AI always wouldn't bait in the way I needed it to. But I'm pretty proud of that. Never expected this team to work as well as it did.

Welp, this one was pretty easy too. 

Cleared with Hector, Michalis, Azura, and Celica

Hector pivots over Michalis, then Michalis repositions Hector over the mountain (in range of the archer and mage). Vantage Hector cleans up on enemy phase. 

Next turn, pivot Hector out and let Michalis ORKO the cavalier (Hector would have survived but not ORKOd since he was taken out of Armads' QR range) on enemy phase via QR. 

Kill the axe flier with Celica, dance, kill Lloyd with Celica. 

In the end in turned to be more challenging that I though it would be (for Hector), but still no major problem.

On right side of map Hector killed mage and archer and weakened spear. But I had to finish it with Azura so he can retreat from Lloid range. Cordelia than finished him.

In mean time Eldigan had field day with completely abandoned axe flier on left.

Cleared Lunatic with Hector, Effie, Olivia and Sakura.

Sakura had Fortify Res Sacred Seal + Fortify Def so Hector with HP+3 can survive both Bow Knight and Mage.

Effie was there to smite Hector to bottom right. Another Dance from Olivia made Effie smite Sakura over. After Hector deals with the archer/mage, Sakura heals Hector up with Rehabilitate (which I mistakenly didn't want to do, so Olivia can use Wings of Mercy to Hector). So with the plan in shambles, I decided to just go with it and let Effie and Olivia deal with the left side.

Olivia let the axe flier hit her, and after fighting back, her New Moon was charged. I was kind of nervous because Lance knight was within range. The rest of the steps were a bit of a blur because of the sudden change in plan and I was just winging it so my memory may not be right. Either way, it took a combined effort of Effie and Olivia's New Moon to kill the lancer.

On the other side, Lloyd went down to Hector but if I remember right, because of Sakura's buffs/healing, Hector survived Lloyd's attack and KOed him back.

I love Hector.

This one was ridiculously easy with Armor Emblem. Effie tossed Hector across the river and then it was just a matter of AI manipulation and juggling Lloyd, the Axe Peg and the Lance Cav. Effie, Sheena and Zephiel made short work of them, and I haven't even given Sheena Wary Fighter like I want to.

I'm not sure if I'm getting better or if the maps are getting easier. I managed to beat the Lunatic map on my second try with Ephraim, Julia, Klein and Ninian. I spent most of the time backing away and luring the enemies out one and one which hasn't really worked on some of the other maps.

Started with putting Julia with bowbreaker in the range of the archer and blue mage, but the blue mage won't even attack. Then after the first turn the flyer will be in a spot to get shot by Klein where the other enemies can't reach. Then put Ephraim with lancebreaker to one round the gorse guy and then just back away and chip away at Lloyd and the blue mage.