Four-Fanged Grand Hero Battle: Lloyd

SatsumaFSoysoy

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

I cleared the quests rather easily with a team of Takumi, Hector, Olivia, Sharena/Lloyd.

Infernal was a bit harder, but a team of Nino, Reinhardt, Xander and Olivia managed it in the end. Xander is quite godly as a tank here...

Thanks for the advice about Xander! I'll try this later. Too tired from my arena runs...

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used Xander to tank the first turn, Eliwood to handle second turn, and its a clean up from there.

Second easiest Infernal after Legion/Clarisse easilly but the map seems strict af

Edited by JSND

I always have so much trouble with the Sharena, Alfonse, and Anna questions for these GHB because I've never really bothered to train them. Well, this week, I decided to level all of them up to 3 stars level 40. It wasn't difficult, and I think it was totally worth my time.I'm going to get them up to 4 stars level 40 as soon as I hit 100k feathers.

For both the Lloyd (4 stars level 40) and Sharena (3 stars level 40) missions Xander could tank a hit from Lloyd and leave just a little bit of HP for the former two to pick him off.The rest of my team was Azura (though it could've been any dancer), Cecilia, and Reinhardt. Infernal didn't really give me that much trouble either! I might have actually beat it on the first try if I had cared to check the skills. Cancel Affinity screwed over poor Cecilia. XD

I did the Sharena mission first time.

The Lloyd one was a bit harder. I made a mistake with Hector, and then found even whittling down, I couldn't kill Lloyd with Lloyd. So I added Swordbreaker to Lloyd and on the third go could kill Lloyd with Lloyd :)

Now for Infernal... I'm currently hiding from it xD

Infernal was pretty easy, I'll say

First try I messed up because Celica couldn't kill Ax dude in one round

Second try I re-equipped Ax breaker from Legion infernal and it was easy peasy. Didn't find out about cancel Affinity until my Robin was left with 11 HP after being attacked by bow horse

Nino killed the tome, the Horse, and the Lance, Celica killed both axes, and Robin + Azura double teamed Lloyd.

1 minute ago, Cobalnite said:

Can't I get another reward for Infernal, instead of a rehab!Lloyd?

Well you do also get 2k feathers!

tfw stupid lance cav survived Catria with 2 HP and that let Catria get killed by Lunge so I had to replace the HP Seal with Attack Seal. Everything else was fine though. Palla was 1 HP away from killing the axe flier but at least the blue mage was too far away to reach her

Sharena with Swordbreaker made quick work of Lloyd :)

Now I just need to do all this with my own Lloyd...

I haven't even trained my own Lloyd yet.  I'll need to power level him tonight so I can do the quests.

I beat the Sharena part this morning before work.  I'll have to give Infernal a try tonight.

Used Linde with Thoron to weaken Lloyd for lvl ~20 4* Sharena/Lloyd. Infernal wasn't too much harder since the the unit I used to aggro, Celica, still worked. Kill the Green Axe, dance, reposition, etc

I pulled off all the quest and infernal difficulty cancel affinity cost me a loss because I wasn't expecting it luckily Cecilia still survives with a decent amount of health with Ward Calvary and Fury 3. Ended up having to give reposition to Cecilia to pull off the strategy (so I could reposition Leo after he killed the axe), not overly upset about that one considering how much I use her.

Quest Team 1(Lunatic): Lloyd, Sharena, Hector, and Kagero. (Lloyd got the kill here)

Infernal and Second Quest Team: Sharena (got the kill here), Reinhardt(Lancebreaker 3), Leo(Axebreaker 3), Cecilia (usually Blade Build but used a special build of Gronnraven+, Fury, QR 2).

Edited by Locke087

+Atk, Deathblow 2 Reinhardt leaves Lunatic Lloyd at 3 Hp, perfect for Sharena or your own Lloyd to snag the kill. So far, Reinhardt of all people has been great for chipping these GHB reruns down for quest purposes. 

Infernal this time wasn't too hard even if I had to use a new strategy. No more smiting Hector across the river to kill the archer and blue mage. Infernal was just a full-on attack and retreat tactic with Nino, Reinhardt, Olivia and Ryoma. 

So nstyler’s strat worked with a 3⋆ 40+1 Donny. A non-merged pothead would have needed a HP +3 seal, as Lloyd left mine at 1 HP.

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Well I just decided to say "lol fuck it", and use my main team of Lucina/Julia/Azura/Reinhardt, and somehow it worked. This is the first time Infernal hasn't forced me to use a different team, so I'm actually stunned.

I'm going to insist on clearing this with my dragon team, but it looks like Tiki is going to need to run Bonfire (off of 42 Def, ahaha RIP) instead of Aether to one-hit kill the axe fighter and avoid being Lunged out of position. Or I could give Ninian Hone Spd 3 and let Tiki naturally double attack the axe fighter with a Speed +1 seal.

Also, Fae needs to tank a 41-damage Moonbow from the bow knight, but she's fast enough to double the lance knight even without Quick Riposte. RIP lance knight.

I really wish Hone Dragons was a thing already. Nils can't come home soon enough. Someone needs to "re-calibrate" the Dragon Gate to point here instead.

Time to see how much Bonfire fodder I have. (Probably a lot.)

I actually beat Lunatic. I needed that confidence boost after Berkut trampled me. Again, I wish the latter was as effective as a villain in Echoes, but hey. 

I don't think there's anything I can say about Lloyd's art that hasn't been said already, so I'll just offer my condolences to all his fans.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

You don't have that power? Are Ice Dragons weaker than we thought?

Too busy with work to go over there and do it myself, and they're not on the internet, so I can't just remote desktop in and do it from here.

Also not sure they even have an airport over there. I can't fly; no wings. Also, flights in and out of Dane County Regional Airport are fucking expensive.

25 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Itchybackside cleared Infernal with only free units, for the people still struggling with that:

Love that yoyo the archer cavalry does with Narcian baiting him XD

Managed infernal pretty easily with a team of Nino, Olivia, Camus and Ike. Nino was MVP, Camus repo-ed her, tanked and killed the archer and finished Lloyd. Ike took care of the Peg Knight.