Four-Fanged Grand Hero Battle: Lloyd

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Ah Lloyd, made me remember how easy 'just use Hector' is. (Didn't use him in Inferno, but that's because the map placement in Inferno is actually easier for my all out offense team---I have literally no one on my usual teams who can take the Bow Knight's 59 or whatever physical hit for the Lunatic version, but in Inferno I can just ORKO the axe guy to start the map.)

Helps that my Azura conveniently lowers Lloyd to about 20 hp, meaning it's easy for Sharena and my own Lloyd to just finish.

Infernal is also built to screw Hector over. The axe enemies have over 50 Atk and the blue mage brings Swift Sparrow 2 with Windsweep. The Bow Knight also brings something like 58 Atk after Death Blow 3, but before Hone Cavalry. It pretty much demands Xander as tank if not going for pure PP murder.

7 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Agh,even nstyler's strat failed to help me finish the Lloyd quest because my Donnel is 3* and covering him up with hp seal isn't enough. 

Have you tried ItchyBackside's strat? 

They use Clarisse, Olivia, Barst and Narcian - all no si, with only Clarisse as 4*. 

Hope this helps ^.^

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Is Berkut's map not how aggro normally works? (You do start in range...)

Standard aggro only occurs when you end your turn in range of attack or attack an opposing unit. Starting your turn in range doesn't trigger aggro.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Have you tried ItchyBackside's strat? 

They use Clarisse, Olivia, Barst and Narcian - all no si, with only Clarisse as 4*. 

Hope this helps ^.^

Uhm, the Lloyd vs Lloyd questm not the Infernal map. I already done infernal map. 

Ah Lloyd, once I had plans on using you and 5* you but I have too many red infantry units at the moment so I'll pass on the Lloyd maps. The only "Infernal" map I could see myself trying at the moment would be Clive's if he's a GHB and even that's kinda pushing it. 

Well, this is the first time I can beat Infernal with no help in any form ! That's... something? Or maybe this one wasn't too hard and that's why I was able to beat it.

Camus, Xander, Olivia and Nino for this, need to say: thanks for Xander's counter, the swap on Camus and the Def seal mmm.

Now, I don't now what to do to beat the quest... I think I can do Sharena now that she is a lv40 5* , but Lloyd... he is still lv 1...

15 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I think I can do Sharena now that she is a lv40 5* , but Lloyd... he is still lv 1...

You have all time in the world (almost a week) to level up Lloyd.

"Perhaps you couldn't meet him before. Maybe you weren't yet strong enough to defeat -" All done, hey thanks for the feathers.

Okay, I actually had a bit of trouble, and I'm thankful the quests do not require Infernal difficulty. I may have a 5 star level 40 sharena with SI, but not for lloyd. I did finish raising him to 40 a few weeks ago though.

I finally beat infernal took quite a bit of repositioning, but I did it. I used Camus, Xander, Sanaki, and Nino. It took a bunch of turns, and retreating, but it was my first infernal by myself!

2 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

anymore f2p videos of Lloyd vs Lloyd quest other than Nstyler and Brotel?

Sorry ^.^ I'll have another look when I get home. Have you looked through IB's vids? They might have done one, since they often do all of them :)

On 25. 7. 2017 at 9:26 AM, Roflolxp54 said:

Cleared Lloyd's Infernal map on first try. Used Xander, Reinhardt, Olivia, and Bride Cordelia.

Xander: just there to buff Reinhardt with Hone Cavalry

Reinhardt: Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Reposition, Quickened Pulse Moonbow - KO'd Infernal-only axe fighter, bow cavalier, lance cavalier, and Lloyd; also pulls Olivia to safety

Bride Cordelia: Brave Bow+, Atk +3 - KO'd axe flier, then tanked and KO'd blue mage

Olivia: just dances

Followed this guy's strats (for the most part)

Used this strategy myself, well with variation. My team: Azura, +2 Olwen, Bladecilia and Lucina. I had Lucina kill 

flyer and Azura tanking blue mage instead, but it all worded out in the end. Now time for other quests...

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Sorry ^.^ I'll have another look when I get home. Have you looked through IB's vids? They might have done one, since they often do all of them :)

Nah it's ok! I know ppl have time and not always home ^^ I have, and it seems Itchy's not doing the quests yet for the moment.  guess I have to wait...

I did try Brotel's video, but despite using the EXACT SAME units, in turn 5 the bow cavalier is cardinally above Frobin instead of Lloyd

Edited by DraceEmpressa

Well thanks to a slightly modified sharena video, I was able to beat lunatic, but now I'd like to ask for help with infernal team pickings

Edited by Thany

On 7/25/2017 at 0:26 AM, Roflolxp54 said:

I used this video as a guide, since I had all of the units except for Julia. However ... it took a LOT of experimentation because my Reinhardt didn't have the strength to kill the bow knight without getting killed himself. A couple of things I tried was putting luna and quickened pulse on him, putting luna without quickened pulse, putting the attack+1 seal on him. And then I decided to use Takumi instead of Lilina (in Julia's place). And it somehow worked out. Don't ask me to replicate it, because I'm not sure if I can.

There was a very close call at the end, where I fucked up slightly. Reinhardt couldn't kill Lloyd without Olivia's boosts, and they ended up not next to each other, but thankfully Reinhardt weakened Lloyd enough for Lucina to kill, then Takumi was able to dent the blue mage and survive, and then Reinhardt got danced and finished off the mage.

Somehow after beating Infernal, I was able to beat all the quest.

Olivia, Sharena, Xander and Camus vs Lunatic!Lloyd

and

Nino, Camus, Xander and Lloyd vs Lunatic!Lloyd

The Lloyd vs Lloyd was a bit hard, since Lloyd was killed very easy for Camus, so I took his Gradivus away for a moment and keep him with the Silver Lance, leaving Lloyd with small HP and allowing me to kill with himself

But now, at least all this is over. Until next time

19 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Sashibu's free 2-3* clear of Lloyd's Infernal map (no seals, no SI, 2* untrained Narcian, 3* Olivia, Barst, Virion):

<video>

Despite my previous comments on not attempting Infernal, I went and did it anyway to see how good or terrible would I fare. Team setup was a bit...different from the video. It was my second attempt. The first attempt...the AI moved differently and ignored my Catria bait. A Selena was fed to Bartre so he could have Reposition. He also has the Brave Axe+ from my old Camilla.

IMG_1970.PNG

Edited by Lord-Zero

Did this with my usual team, first shot. Made Rein poke the axe, then repo him out with Ryoma. Ryoma takes the bow dude and then vantagekills axe and is left with 1 hp. Next turn everyone retreats. Then Nino kills the lance cav, and takes out blue mage on enemy phase. Rein chips axe flier so Ryoma can finish. Then Rein takes out Lloyd with an Olivia dance. 

Not bad.