Theory about the Deliverance fighting Alm's own army & it wasn't presented in the final version?

What's your Theory about why some of the Zofian Army units were marked as Alm's Army in "A Mastery Class in Strategy Trailer"?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you think some of Desaix's men were marked as "Alm's Army" before the Final Version happened?

• I totally think it's could be a localization error or a script mistake and the developers who worked on the trailer that didn't get the notice?
    • I totally think those thugs were originally meant to be betraying their own members from the Deliverance like Frenand did?
    • I totally think some of the thugs were meant to fool Alm since he just became a leader in Act 1 after Clive gave him the title?
    • I totally think Desaix's men did captured some of the Deliverance members and fight for their lives or else?
    • I totally think some of the Deliverance members were fooled by other thugs called them Alm's Army to give Alm a bad name similar to like how Cynthia was fooled by Ruger in Paralogue 9 on Awakening?
    • I totally think the developers originally planned to have some of the Deliverance survived if Slayde or Desaix defeated in Zofia Castle and they join up with Alm later on?
    • I have no clue about that?
  2. 2. If the developers were originally planned as Deliverance members switching side to Desaix and defeated in the chapter, what do you think their fate will be if this was in the earlier build?

• I think the traitors will might get punished by Alm?
    • I think they will might get punished by the other Deliverance members like either Lukas, Clair, or Clive and they will tell the traitors that it is showing disrespect to Alm?
    • I think Alm will not punish the traitors and give them fairly chores for making up the cost what they have done?
    • If the traitors were actually captured and forced by Desaix and his men, I think Alm will make up for the survivors and join up with Alm?
    • It could be something darker happened in the early idea?
    • I have no clue about that?

I just thought of something and wondering about the mysterious confusion regarding about why some of the Zofian Army units that we saw on Zofia Castle Map and the other map that were marked as "Alm's Army" that we saw from the "A Mastery Class in Strategy" trailer that was uploaded by Nintendo of America in their YouTube channel and saw from the official website in the North American version along with Mae using Excalibur and Sage Silque since those three weren't in the Japanese version and definitely not presented in the English copies that were getting at May 19th. I wondered about some of us have no idea if this could be either a Localization Error from Early Build or early beta gameplay that some of the Zofian Army was actually Alm's Army that was used as footage that the developers of the trailer probably didn't realize that mistake, but it wasn't presented in the European trailers nor Japanese version. But, when I did asked the serious question to Derrick Bitner regarding about the Zofian Army units that were marked as "Alm's Army" and my two questions were at the start of the video for the Q & A of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia along with Mae casting Excalibur (he hasn't answered my question about the Sage Silque), but he did replied and answered my question about mystery why some of the Zofian Army units were marked as Alm's Army. Derrick Bitner from GameXplain has not seen any Zofian Army units were mistakenly marked as "Alm's Army" in his review copy of the game.

Alms-Army-is-attacking-itself.png

I was just thought of something and we don't actually see any enemies that were marked as Zofian Army, Rigelian Army, nor Brigands in the original game since they were placed as Class Names instead. What if some of the Zofian Army units that were marked as "Alm's Army" that wasn't actually a Localization Error in the first place, but some of the corrupted Zofian Army in Zofia Castle were originally meant to be from the Deliverance during at the early build of the game since Frenand did quit the Deliverance and joined Berkut that made Frenand betrayed the Deliverance after Clive gave Alm the title as leader when meeting up with Clive at the Deliverance Hideout in the final version of the game, but the developers might have scrapping the idea and just marked the rest of the Zofian Army units as "Zofian Army" units in the final version and just leave Frenand as the only traitor to the Deliverance? Also, I just wondered if the "Alm's Army" was meant to be some Deliverance members did betrayed the Deliverance and here's my thoughts why I think they were originally meant to be placed as Alm's Army in the Earlier Build like:

1. I do remembered that there was something similar to like Cynthia was tricked by Ruger impostering Chrom that made Cynthia joined Ruger instead of meeting up with the real Chrom in Paralogue 9, but what if early development to have some of the Deliverance members were actually fooled like Cynthia did in Awakening and commanded by one of Desaix's men that really gave Alm a bad name?
  2. What if early development to have some of the Zofian Army units were planning on tricking Alm since he did became a new leader and he did not recognize any of them since when he first meet Clive at the Deliverance Hideout and Lukas or the other playable Deliverance members just noticed how suspicious the imposters were acting?
  3. What if early development to have to change some of the story plot to have some of the Zofian Army units were actually members of the Deliverance and betrayed the other members just like Frenand did in the final version?
  4. What if early development to have Desaix and his minions captured one of the Deliverance members and forced them to fight against their own members similar to like how Gordin was captured and forced by one of the Gra soldiers to fight Marth in the prologue on Shadow Dragon?

And second, if the developers were actually scrapped the idea of having they were originally from the Deliverance and beat the map, what do you think Alm and his army to the surviving soldiers? I totally think that could have Alm be fair to the soldiers or it could be darker something happened in the early idea in-case if why some of the betrayed Deliverance members did that?

But, I did pulled the poll up so you can give your thoughts why do you think why they have some of the Zofian Army units marked as Alm's Army in the "A Mastery Class in Strategy trailer"?

Edited by King Marth 64

20 minutes ago, Tsak said:

I think this might be a little too far into the realm of conspiracy. I love your dedication but i think you might of missed the mark

Well, it's just my guess. But, I don't think the developers will might explain about that "Alm's Army" mistake that we saw from weeks ago. It would be completely random if they did just put a mistake appeared out of the blue like that. It wouldn't make any sense if random enemies was actually Alm is fighting his own men?

Edited by King Marth 64

Like others said, it was most likely a script error. It would be cool if it was something else, but this is more likely and it happens more often than you would think.

I applaud the effort but you should spend it elsewhere.

There are many easy ways to explain it as an error during testing. One, it's a placeholder. Two a typo. Or three a pointer mishap (probably this).

This is all very possible since Alm's Army is probably the very first allegiance in the game file.

The developers won't bother to explain something so small and obviously an error.

I applaud the effort dude, but you looked way too much into this.

Much like with Silque being a sage and Mae using Excalibur, two things impossible in the game, I highly doubt that naming the enemy units in Zofia Castle Alm's Army had any significance, and was just a mistake.