FEH Idea : Unit Trading System

Emil Amnell

Some good ideas here. I would also require that both accounts be active for a certain period of time and require that you beat the campaign to discourage dummy accounts.

I think you should be able to specify which natures you want (up to 3 variations). Also a "friends only" offer would be nice if you want to make a deal with people you know (like people on Serenes).

I'd cut the "unit loses their exp and skills" clause.

17 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Some good ideas here. I would also require that both accounts be active for a certain period of time and require that you beat the campaign to discourage dummy accounts.

I think you should be able to specify which natures you want (up to 3 variations). Also a "friends only" offer would be nice if you want to make a deal with people you know (like people on Serenes).

I'd cut the "unit loses their exp and skills" clause.

*Updated Edit*

Both accounts active for a certain period of time is a pretty good idea. Maybe the offers could expire in 30 days, if there's nothing, you get the Orbs back. Having the choice of trading with sepcifc people is also good. lt'd make it a lot easier to search for something specific or make a trade with that friend. 

But l don't see the point in choosing the Nature of the Stats. l mean, we can't choose them when we summon so why should we be able to choose them while trading? We want to trade mainly for the sake of Trading and to obtain new Units in exchange of Units we already have. l do not think it necessary but we could keep in mind, just in case.

As for ''Units losing Skills and Exp'' l only mean the Skills that have been inherited, if any. One's original skills would remain, of course. As for the Exp, well, if one wants to customise a Lucina, it'll be a lot easier to do it from level 1 than if she's already level 40. That's mainly why l think it should be like that.

Edited by Emil Amnell

I'd say keep Inherited Skills and leave it at that but reset them so the new owner has to regrind SP for them again if we're trying to discourage cheating the system - nobody trying for a FastPass would be willing to regrind 1.5x SP for any but the most important Skills like say Galeforce.

1 minute ago, SoulWeaver said:

I'd say keep Inherited Skills and leave it at that but reset them so the new owner has to regrind SP for them again if we're trying to discourage cheating the system - nobody trying for a FastPass would be willing to regrind 1.5x SP for any but the most important Skills like say Galeforce.

That's an excellent idea! Keeping the lnherited Skills but just reseting them along with the Exp and Levels so people can do things the way they want.