All Memory Prisms *spoilers*

Really solid voice acting. As I noted while playing through it in Japanese, Jesse is surprisingly likeable, and he's got a great voice here which carries the same emotion. Incidentally, I love Silque's voice too, though her scream was awkward as hell. 

Tatiana is most definitely voiced by Christina Vee. She sounds nice, but I was hoping for Karen Strassman, a.k.a Olivia's VA. I taught her voice would have fit Tati well.

1 hour ago, BlueHeracross said:

Thanks a ton! You're the true MVP, I'll look forward to skimming these during my break?

If it's not too much to ask, do you think you could upload the English credits too? Or at least the voice cast?

I won't upload a video until the game's release (uploading three videos before release is pretty risky already), but I'll post a list (or imgur album) of the voice actors when I get a chance.

Edited by MrPerson0

55 minutes ago, JDtheBA said:

It sounds like zeke is voiced by Patrick Seitz instead of travis willingham. Though maybe he's using a different pitch?

Yeah, I'd say it Seitz. I guess it doesn't matter too much - they sound somewhat similar.

But I'm curious why they changed his VA, because it's not like Willingham isn't in the game. I think he's voicing Berkut? Never mind, it's someone else.

Edited by Carnation

14 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

I won't upload a video until the game's release (uploading three videos before release is pretty risky already), but I'll post a list (or imgur album) of the voice actors when I get a chance.

Awesome! Thanks so much!

I did looked at some of the video clips. I think Berkut sounded alot like Ian Sinclair or it could be Ray Chase, I don't know who might have voiced Frenand and Rinea, and I did heard Conrad sounded alot like Bryce Papenbrook.

Also, I did looked at the video, I did see some localized names were found:

• Anthiese
  • Conrad (same)
  • Rinea (I thought the person who posted the reddit thread that who played the demo from Dutch Comic Con said her name was Rinean with an Extra N?)

6 minutes ago, Carnation said:

I thought he could be voiced by Willingham, but I can definitely hear Sinclair there. It's most likely him.

I did heard heard Ian Sinclair was in Tales of Zesteria, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II, and Street Fighter V which those weren't owned by Funimation and Tales of Zesteria was recorded by Cup of Tea Productions since it's the same recording studio that did Fire Emblem Awakening, Heroes, and most likely Echoes: Shadows of Valentia as well.

And also, I did managed to watch all the clips, I don't know who might have voiced Desaix, Jesse, and Duma. I think Travis Willingham definitely returned to voicing Zeke and Tatiana is definitely Christina Vee and I do like how a good job of making Tatiana sounded more like a 21 year old woman since I did saw the other video from the Japanese version made sounded a little girl than a grown woman.

I have to say about the fire incident that gave Celica into a terrifying childhood and too bad that we don't see what happened to Conrad after the fire and how he became a knight with the mask on. Poor Conrad was too scared of ghosts and surprising to see his mother was originally from Rigel. And I never expected that Forsyth and Python were originally part of Desaix's group and decided to flee and join up with the Deliverance; I kinda wondered if the prequel Xenologue will cover how Forsyth and Python with Lukas since Lukas is the main focus for his prequel Xenologue?

38 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I thought the person who posted the reddit thread that who played the demo from Dutch Comic Con said her name was Rinean with an Extra N?)

If you read carefully, they said they weren't sure.

Anyway, thanks for doing this! Although I will try hard to resist watching them since I want to play the English version naturally ^^

5 minutes ago, Iridium said:

This was technically leaked with Heroes yesterday I think.

Really? Where was Celica's real name was mentioned at in Fire Emblem Heroes? I did played the entire Chapter 11 last night, but I haven't summoned any of the four yet.

21 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

If you read carefully, they said they weren't sure.

Anyway, thanks for doing this! Although I will try hard to resist watching them since I want to play the English version naturally ^^

I think I did read the whole comments in the Reddit thread, I don't remember that he said he wasn't too sure, but he did mentioned about the Levin Sword was renamed as the Lightning Sword before it was revealed in the trailers or footages which he was right about it.

...I'm not hearing any voice acting here.
EDIT: I'm a fool. It's my headphones-- they're on the fritz.

Edited by The DanMan

21 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

Here is the list: https://pastebin.com/TcjKdU03

I forget if previous games didn't match voice actors with their characters, but that unfortunately is the case here.

Huh-- guess Kliff really is Chris Patton. And lol, three guys named Chris.
Sounds like Fernand is Ray Chase.
EDIT: And Conrad's Bryce Papenbrook.

Edited by The DanMan

55 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

Here is the list: https://pastebin.com/TcjKdU03

I forget if previous games didn't match voice actors with their characters, but that unfortunately is the case here.

Wait, are they actually dumped from the actual game, are they all credited without which one who voiced who like in Radiant Dawn and Fates or is it just compiled? I'm surprised to see Catlin Glass, Ian Sinclair (that I'm guessing it's possibly Berkut), Tara Sands, Carrie Keranen, Chris Cason, Chris Patton, Monica Rial, Christine Marie Cabanos, Chris Patton, and Marc Diraison appeared in this game. It's definitely good to see Max Mittleman, Brianna Knickerbocker, and even Conner Kelly returned as well. I don't see Laura Bailey nor Travis Willingham neither is Jamieson Pierce/Taylor Henry were marked in the credits, I think they might be uncreditted since their names didn't appeared in Fire Emblem Awakening credits role either.

Edited by King Marth 64

13 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Wait, are they actually dumped from the actual game, are they all credited without which one who voiced who like in Radiant Dawn and Fates or is it just compiled? I'm surprised to see Catlin Glass, Ian Sinclair (that I'm guessing it's possibly Berkut), Tara Sands, Carrie Keranen, Chris Cason, Chris Patton, Monica Rial, Christine Marie Cabanos, Chris Patton, and Marc Diraison appeared in this game. It's definitely good to see Max Mittleman, Brianna Knickerbocker, and even Conner Kelly returned as well. I don't see Laura Bailey nor Travis Willingham were marked in the credits, I think they might be uncreditted since their names didn't appeared in Fire Emblem Awakening credits role either.

The list I posted was exactly how it looked in the credits. I'm not dumping files or anything, just recording footage.

6 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

The list I posted was exactly how it looked in the credits. I'm not dumping files or anything, just recording footage.

Wait, what about the game credits, are the voice actors that been listed in the credits that which characters who voiced who or they only just listed the voice actors just like in Radiant Dawn and Fates that it be really hard to judge who is who until someone gets it right? I was kinda wondering about that as well.

Edited by King Marth 64